Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does that mean they are only hiring 2000 agents off the new announcements? Or are they hiring 2000 agents within the general rotation. I just thought there was a line (metaphorically). Does test date matter? I'm just curious, because I can't get an answer from the recruiting officer, who, as I understood it, was suppose to answer questions. But I guess I was way wrong about that. Yes, I am frustrated aha. I don't know who I can speak with about this.

Comment

• There's is anyone else in this forum from central east coast geo and only waiting for PT2/EOD.

Comment

• Originally posted by mnc3672 View Post
        Does that mean they are only hiring 2000 agents off the new announcements? Or are they hiring 2000 agents within the general rotation. I just thought there was a line (metaphorically). Does test date matter? I'm just curious, because I can't get an answer from the recruiting officer, who, as I understood it, was suppose to answer questions. But I guess I was way wrong about that. Yes, I am frustrated aha. I don't know who I can speak with about this.
        Could you post your timeline and geo location? I was pretty frustrated too, going into a year since I tested. I'm hoping or thinking it might just be our geo where there is just less demand for officers. Also, the background investigation is different from all the other processes, in that, it's handled by a different group. If you're stuck at the background investigation part, your case manager at MHC won't be able to help (I've tried that too).
        Geo: West Coast
        Applicant Group: 13-1
        NOR: 10/28/13 85%
        TSL: 12/16/13
        PFT1/Medical: ~1/10/14
        eQIP completed: 2/13/14
        VBT/SI: 3/17/14
        eQIP to IA: 3/19/14
        Poly: 10/22/14 (inconclusive) / 12/4/14 (passed)
        Meet with BI: 12/19/14 - 01/07/15 (met him 3 times)
        Clear BI: 2/24/15
        Drug Test: 3/4/15
        The Call: 3/2/15
        PFT2: 3/18/15
        EOD: 3/30/15

Comment

Does that mean they are only hiring 2000 agents off the new announcements? Or are they hiring 2000 agents within the general rotation. I just thought there was a line (metaphorically). Does test date matter? I'm just curious, because I can't get an answer from the recruiting officer, who, as I understood it, was suppose to answer questions. But I guess I was way wrong about that. Yes, I am frustrated aha. I don't know who I can speak with about this.
          http://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/national...dditional-2000

See the link above.

Also make sure you are contacting the correct unit. So far everytime I have a question about something they always tell me this is not the correct unit and they redirect me. Also i have try many times calling them and thay doesnt work at all!!! Try emailing them. But first, find the correct unit.

Comment

• Sorry double post
            Last edited by SolidSnoopy; 09-18-2014, 05:25 PM. Reason: Double post on accident.
            Geo: West Coast
            Applicant Group: 13-1
            NOR: 10/28/13 85%
            TSL: 12/16/13
            PFT1/Medical: ~1/10/14
            eQIP completed: 2/13/14
            VBT/SI: 3/17/14
            eQIP to IA: 3/19/14
            Poly: 10/22/14 (inconclusive) / 12/4/14 (passed)
            Meet with BI: 12/19/14 - 01/07/15 (met him 3 times)
            Clear BI: 2/24/15
            Drug Test: 3/4/15
            The Call: 3/2/15
            PFT2: 3/18/15
            EOD: 3/30/15

Comment

• I tested in August 2012, I passed the exam got an email at some point in January 2013, then in the spring of 2013 I did the PFT, Medical (passed--after I got Lasik Surgery), graduated from Grad school, and then waited till my Med cleared and that took me into January 2014, then I filled out all the information in (E-qip and finger prints ) and now Im here (I haven't been scheduled for my POLY or Drug Test)...It just doesn't make any sense..And I am scheduled to be in JFK or East Coast region. Thanks everyone.

Comment

• Here is my timeline

Tested: Oct 2013
                NOR: Dec 2013
                Notice to change Geo : March 2014(from Florida to centra east coast)
                TSL notice: April 2014
                Medical and PT1: April 2014
                VBT/SI: June 9
                Eqip and fingerprint card: June 25, 2014
                Poly: July 22 pass
                Meet With BI investigator: August 7
                BI Completed on: August 22
                BI Adjudicated and green check mark on CASS: Sept 11
                Drug test schedule for : Sept 18 (quest diagnostic didn't get the package on time ) got reschedule for Sept 19
                EOD and PT2 pending ....?

Comment

I tested in August 2012, I passed the exam got an email at some point in January 2013, then in the spring of 2013 I did the PFT, Medical (passed--after I got Lasik Surgery), graduated from Grad school, and then waited till my Med cleared and that took me into January 2014, then I filled out all the information in (E-qip and finger prints ) and now Im here (I haven't been scheduled for my POLY or Drug Test)...It just doesn't make any sense..And I am scheduled to be in JFK or East Coast region. Thanks everyone.
                  Im just currious; what was your graduate studies on?

Comment

• I have poor vision and passed everything but PFT2 (next week).. Will I be required to get LASIKS or some other surgery?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cabo-verde View Post
                      Here is my timeline

Tested: Oct 2013
                      NOR: Dec 2013
                      Notice to change Geo : March 2014(from Florida to centra east coast)
                      TSL notice: April 2014
                      Medical and PT1: April 2014
                      VBT/SI: June 9
                      Eqip and fingerprint card: June 25, 2014
                      Poly: July 22 pass
                      Meet With BI investigator: August 7
                      BI Completed on: August 22
                      BI Adjudicated and green check mark on CASS: Sept 11
                      Drug test schedule for : Sept 18 (quest diagnostic didn't get the package on time ) got reschedule for Sept 19
                      EOD and PT2 pending ....?

how did the background go so fast?

Comment

how did the background go so fast?
                        I have lived in Miami over 10 years... I thinks is that... I know they had 4 investigators on my file

Comment

• Originally posted by mark081990 View Post
                          I have poor vision and passed everything but PFT2 (next week).. Will I be required to get LASIKS or some other surgery?
                          Usually you do your medical when you do your PFT1. At least that was how it was for me. If your eye sight is worse then what the require vision for the job. You will be disqualified because it happened to me. I had gotten PRK LASIK and was given a three month recovery period. You say that you passed everything. I'm assuming that you had passed your medical by that statement.
                          However if you hadn't yet, wait until you get the letter about not being eligible before you jump the gun on LASIK.
                          Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by sportzonepr View Post
                            Im just currious; what was your graduate studies on?
                            I graduated from the University of North Carolina with a Masters in Middle East and Islamic Studies

Comment

I graduated from the University of North Carolina with a Masters in Middle East and Islamic Studies
                              Very nice!

Comment

• Originally posted by sportzonepr View Post
                                Very nice!
                                Thanks brother..I appreciate that. It only sucks, being unemployed sucks..and government is really the only field I am going into, but this waiting is awful.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11828 users online. 455 members and 11373 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X