Applied:
    01/28/2019
    Exam Part 1 Passed: 01/28/2019
    eCAP Submitted: 01/29/2019
    Info Exchange: ?

CBPO, GEO: Midwest

Applied on: 05/05/14
    CBPO Exam: 6/12/14
    NOR:7/14/14=score 86 (with VET preference)
    TSL: 8/1/14
    EQIP/FINGERPRINTS- 8/14/14
    MED/PFT1: 8/29/14
    VBT/SI: 09/19/14
    POLY: 11/03/14
    BI: Passed Feb 2015
    EOD: Turned down the offer due to an undesired location

Comment

• Originally posted by jaybous View Post
      Looks like CASS is down again . WTF lol
      Good luck tomorrow on your VBT/SI!
      CBPO 14-1
      Geo: Central East Coast
      Test: Passed(96) 07/14/2014
      Referred: 07/22/2014
      TSL: 08/02/2014
      Med/Fitness Test: 08/26/2014 (Passed/Passed)
      Polygraph: 09/06/2014 (Passed)
      VBT & SI: 09/12/2014 (Passed)
      BI: 11/03/2014 (Complete)
      PFT2 - 2/9/15 (Passed)
      EOD - 2/23/15 (Philadelphia)
      FLETC - 3/27 - 7/31

Comment

• maybe cass goes down when they have a lot of updates. Last time it happened, I came back with 2 checkmarks and 2 other updates. I believe alot of other people did too. Dont worry about it. When it comes back, hopefully there will be a lot of updates.

edit...its back up now. nothing new for me.
        Geo: Reapplied to El Paso under 15-2
        Tested: 6/2/2014
        NOR: 7/14/14 (98)
        Tentative Select: 8/2/14
        Medical: 8/26/14 green check 12/9/14
        PFT1: 9/3/14 green check 9/11/14
        VBT & SI: 9/24/14 green check 9/30/14
        Polygraph: 12/9/14 passed, waiting on QC
        Sit down with BI: 01/2015
        Background finished: 02/2015
        Background Cleared: CASS Referred for scheduling 3/5/2015
        Drug Test: Scheduled for 3/5/2015
        Provisional Clearance: 8/7/2015
        The Call:
        EOD:

Comment

• Back up for me. Got check marks for SI and Fitness. Everything else is pending.
          NYPD Exam #4329
          TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

• Yup, CASS is back up with updates. I got my 4th green check mark for passing the VBT/SI
            CBPO 14-1
            Geo: Central East Coast
            Test: Passed(96) 07/14/2014
            Referred: 07/22/2014
            TSL: 08/02/2014
            Med/Fitness Test: 08/26/2014 (Passed/Passed)
            Polygraph: 09/06/2014 (Passed)
            VBT & SI: 09/12/2014 (Passed)
            BI: 11/03/2014 (Complete)
            PFT2 - 2/9/15 (Passed)
            EOD - 2/23/15 (Philadelphia)
            FLETC - 3/27 - 7/31

Comment

• CASS is back up for me. I have all green check marks. What happens now?

Comment

• CASS back up as of 0715. I now have 3 green √ marks. Waiting on Med, BI, DS, and quals; 4 more to go.
                Geo: West Coast
                CBPO Exam: June 2014
                NOR: July 2014
                TSL: August 2014
                eQIP Sent: August 2014
                Med & PFT1: August 2014 (pending & passed)
                VBT & SI: September 2014 (passed)
                Poly:, BI Cleared:, Drug Test:, PFT2:, & EOD: (pending)

Comment

• Originally posted by action-packed View Post
                  CASS is back up for me. I have all green check marks. What happens now?
                  Start packing and be ready for a phone call for your final offer and scheduling of PFT2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ocsk8er03 View Post
                    Start packing and be ready for a phone call for your final offer and scheduling of PFT2.
                    that sounds good but there's been so many bumps along the way that I'll get excited when im transferred to the TSU.

Comment

• First time posting in a while... I am looking for some help regarding what to expect on the job.

I am taking my PFT2 next week and starting at JFK early October and going to FLETC in November.

When I come back from FLETC what types of shifts are available? What will the bulk of my job be? Will there be any breaks / down time?

Anyone work at JFK or know anything about it can provide whatever insight they know of the daily routine of the job?

*I was hoping to get Newark.. but I am thrilled I got anything *

-----

Also, for those saying this has been a long process.... you must not have applied to other places. I am meeting with my background investigator for the second time for NYPD next week- I took the test almost 3 years ago. I've done everything they've asked and spent a lot of time in their process.

On the other hand CBP has been 1 year (and only 10 months for a buddy) from test to start date.

Comment

• Depends on the terminal and your supervisors to be honest. Not on a job, but work with a sup. So can tell you that much. Hopefully you get a great one. Some can be hard-sses. and others may realize you're actually a human being. But then it also depends on your supervisor's supervisors. It's all politics, top down etc.
                        Geo - Northeast
                        CBPO Exam: 10/23/13
                        NOR: 10/31/13
                        TSL: 2/28/14
                        PFT1/Medical: 3/21/14
                        Quals - GS7: 4/27/14
                        VBT/SI: 6/6/14
                        BI: Submitted 6/19/14

Comment

• Originally posted by action-packed View Post
                          CASS is back up for me. I have all green check marks. What happens now?
                          Did you do all the test including the drug test? If so, then yeah get busy packing.

Originally posted by mark081990 View Post
                          First time posting in a while... I am looking for some help regarding what to expect on the job.
                          I am taking my PFT2 next week and starting at JFK early October and going to FLETC in November.
                          When I come back from FLETC what types of shifts are available? What will the bulk of my job be? Will there be any breaks / down time?
                          Anyone work at JFK or know anything about it can provide whatever insight they know of the daily routine of the job?
                          *I was hoping to get Newark.. but I am thrilled I got anything
                          Hello and Congrats! I am CEC as well and waiting to get my BI cleared. I am hoping for Dulles but I'll take anything really.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaybous View Post
                            Looks like CASS is down again . WTF lol
                            It will be back up soon it does that nothing to worry about..

Comment

• Hello all

Anyone knows what's the average score to get selected for the Florida geographical area? I scored an 89 but I am a little worried that it's not enough.

Anyone that has any input, it will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by mg82 View Post
                                Hello everyone, this is my first time posting although I have been reading a lot of what everyone has posted for the past year or so. I believe I took the 12-1 test and have just completed every step to include my urinalysis a couple days ago. I applaud everyone that has remained patient within this process which can take a toll on ones mind. There were times that I thought I was looked over and forgotten about but I understood how government processes work. I always went by the hurry up and wait motto the military mindset has always been for us ground-pounders. Although I disliked having to wait so long for the process to move along, I can finally say that all good things come to those who wait. I was able to finish off other tasks I had such as my master's and keeping busy. As long as you keep busy your mind won't wounder to stressing about the process. Trust me I have been there and understand how frustrating it could be. I look forward to being able to serve with some of you that selected the central east region. The only thing left for me is the pft-2 soon to come hopefully. I hope that your remaining steps in the process go extremely quick so that you can all achieve what would be an awesome career goal! Best of luck to all!!!!
                                " Hi mg82, this also is my first time that I'm posting on this forum but I have been reading for a while already. I tested on 13-1 and today I will be doing my DT around 2:45pm and that's seat and wait for "THE CALL" ... and I can't wait.
                                My geo is also Central East Coast, I hophe that we will meet in FLETC .... I'm though from Miami, and a bit apprensive moving to a new state...."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9816 users online. 443 members and 9373 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X