Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vbt/SI results are in!!!! just got an email I was found eligible!!!! And I got no pft2 paper.
    Last edited by sportzonepr; 09-17-2014, 09:37 PM.

Comment

• I told the truth the whole time I was plugged in. I was sweating balls because I LIVE IN PUERTO RICO and I had to walk to get to the site in business clothes. I dont know if I passed but he was leaning towards me hiding something. I asked if I passed he said "I dont think so but quality has the last word".

Comment

• Hello everyone, this is my first time posting although I have been reading a lot of what everyone has posted for the past year or so. I believe I took the 12-1 test and have just completed every step to include my urinalysis a couple days ago. I applaud everyone that has remained patient within this process which can take a toll on ones mind. There were times that I thought I was looked over and forgotten about but I understood how government processes work. I always went by the hurry up and wait motto the military mindset has always been for us ground-pounders. Although I disliked having to wait so long for the process to move along, I can finally say that all good things come to those who wait. I was able to finish off other tasks I had such as my master's and keeping busy. As long as you keep busy your mind won't wounder to stressing about the process. Trust me I have been there and understand how frustrating it could be. I look forward to being able to serve with some of you that selected the central east region. The only thing left for me is the pft-2 soon to come hopefully. I hope that your remaining steps in the process go extremely quick so that you can all achieve what would be an awesome career goal! Best of luck to all!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
          Good luck!! I'm sure all will go well. Is your poly scheduled in Aguadilla or are you having to travel into San Juan?
          I have to travel to San Juan, to the CBPO big pink facilities building .
          Last edited by Aguadillano; 09-17-2014, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aguadillano View Post
            I have to travel to San Juan, to the CBPO big pink facilities building .
            Estacionas en la puntilla (parking es mas barato y estas a pasos del edificio. Si estacionas en Dona Fela tienes que caminar un poco mas. Good luck guys!

Comment

• Originally posted by sportzonepr View Post
              Estacionas en la puntilla (parking es mas barato y estas a pasos del edificio. Si estacionas en Dona Fela tienes que caminar un poco mas. Good luck guys!
              viene en ingles!! zumba yandel!! lol... viene que ya mismo estamos en FLETC!!

Comment

• Originally posted by friscovirus View Post
                Ok, next week at FLETC they will try running 2 shifts, one shift will be the regular 0730-1630 and second one 1230-2130. Not sure for how long.
                Yeah starting In November we are doing a few weeks of 1230-2130. Should be fun!
                Geo: SWB
                CBPO Exam: 09/24/13
                NOR: 92% - 10/28/13
                TSL - 01/31/14
                Medical/PFT1 - 02/19/14
                VBT/SI - 02/28/14
                BI - 03/15/14
                Poly - 04/30/14
                BI Cleared - 06/24/14
                Drug Test - 06/26/14
                The Call - 06/26/14
                PFT 2 - 07/11/14
                EOD - 07/14/14
                Academy - 08/14/14 - 12/23/14

Comment

• To some of you who are scheduled for polygraph, stop giving it too much thoughts. I've been reading past few days and it's like wow. Guys if you think about it, practice for it or ask questions about it, you will feel so "prepared" that when reality kicks in, you'll **** your pants because it's NOT what you think. Everyone's poly is not the same. Do no ask for advice, do not argue with your tester, be 100% honest and you'll be good to go. To some of you who were told I think k you failed... It may mean you pass. I was told to go home literally on the first question... Then at the end after 4 hours, I was told I failed but it wasn't up to him..

In other words, take your test and always think positive. I eod in two weeks
                  NYPD Exam # 6093
                  List #: 15xx
                  Medical: Jan 6th 2010 (Passed)
                  Mini Medical: Jan 6th 2010 (not sure yet)
                  Meet with BI: ???
                  Written psychological: Jan 12th 2010
                  Oral psychological: Jan 14th 2010
                  JST: Jan 11th 2010 (passed 2:39)

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
                    Good luck to all and I'm sure the process will pan out for all regardless the results.
                    Thanks for taking the time to write all that. Where are you in the process now?

Originally posted by Aguadillano View Post
                    Hello Jade78. They give me the opportunity to choose 3 dates. Today I receive an email scheduling my Polygraph for October 9 at 1:00pm. Hope in God to pass.
                    Originally posted by Chicago1984 View Post
                    Can anyone related and explain the polygraph exam? What do they ask you?
                    The only advice I could tell you beside being honest, is when you asked a question and you answered it, do not dwell on it, just move on and ask the following question. Good luck.

Originally posted by john_martinez View Post
                    I told the truth the whole time I was plugged in. I was sweating balls because I LIVE IN PUERTO RICO and I had to walk to get to the site in business clothes. I dont know if I passed but he was leaning towards me hiding something. I asked if I passed he said "I dont think so but quality has the last word".
                    Unless you receive a formal email or a letter, don't say you failed! You might have passed after all.

Originally posted by mg82 View Post
                    Hello everyone, this is my first time posting although I have been reading a lot of what everyone has posted for the past year or so. I believe I took the 12-1 test and have just completed every step to include my urinalysis a couple days ago. I applaud everyone that has remained patient within this process which can take a toll on ones mind. There were times that I thought I was looked over and forgotten about but I understood how government processes work. I always went by the hurry up and wait motto the military mindset has always been for us ground-pounders. Although I disliked having to wait so long for the process to move along, I can finally say that all good things come to those who wait. I was able to finish off other tasks I had such as my master's and keeping busy. As long as you keep busy your mind won't wounder to stressing about the process. Trust me I have been there and understand how frustrating it could be. I look forward to being able to serve with some of you that selected the central east region. The only thing left for me is the pft-2 soon to come hopefully. I hope that your remaining steps in the process go extremely quick so that you can all achieve what would be an awesome career goal! Best of luck to all!!!!
                    Congrats! How long it took you from meeting your BI and having it clear on CASS? I have been waiting on the call for 3 months.

Originally posted by Kattle View Post
                    Yeah starting In November we are doing a few weeks of 1230-2130. Should be fun!
                    Does that mean you get to sleep in?

Comment

• Anyone have CASS down? It says "Your SSN and Application ID(s) were not found in the database. Please try again. Remember, this service only applies to applicants that applied for an entry level position with the Department of Homeland Security."

Going to pray I wasn't bumped off...
                      Geo: West Coast
                      CBPO Exam: June 2014
                      NOR: July 2014
                      TSL: August 2014
                      eQIP Sent: August 2014
                      Med & PFT1: August 2014 (pending & passed)
                      VBT & SI: September 2014 (passed)
                      Poly:, BI Cleared:, Drug Test:, PFT2:, & EOD: (pending)

Comment

• Originally posted by UNLVegas View Post
                        Anyone have CASS down? It says "Your SSN and Application ID(s) were not found in the database. Please try again. Remember, this service only applies to applicants that applied for an entry level position with the Department of Homeland Security."

holy crap mine is saying that too...

Comment

• Originally posted by UNLVegas View Post
                          Anyone have CASS down? It says "Your SSN and Application ID(s) were not found in the database. Please try again. Remember, this service only applies to applicants that applied for an entry level position with the Department of Homeland Security."

Correct me if im wrong but CASS is updated twice a week. Every Tuesday morning and Thursday morning. Mine is down too, but im not alarmed.
                          8-26-13 Written Test
                          9-9-13 Notice of Results
                          12-18-13 Tentative Offer
                          1-2-14 Physical Fitness 1
                          1-13-14 Qualified for GS 7
                          2-14-14 Pre Employment forms submitted
                          3-12-14 VBT/SI
                          3-28-14 EQIP Released
                          4-30-14 Polygraph passed
                          6-11-14 Background Began
                          8-27-14 Received NOPA
                          10-29-14 Background Complete
                          10-30-14 Drug Test
                          11-3-14 THE CALL- Accepted JFK
                          11-25-14 PFT2 Passed
                          12-1-14 EOD/Pre Academy

CBP FLETC Class 368
                          1/9/15-5/15/15

Comment

• CASS down dont get alarm, happened two weeks ago too, and we all freakout! So no worries.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris86 View Post
                              viene en ingles!! zumba yandel!! lol... viene que ya mismo estamos en FLETC!!
                              Park at La Puntilla is cheaper and a step away from pink building; park in Dona Fela, will have to walk a bit more. Jajaja Happy? [emoji4] Good luck!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sportzonepr View Post
                                CASS down dont get alarm, happened two weeks ago too, and we all freakout! So no worries.
                                Thank you all. I shouldn't check CASS before bed anymore...
                                Geo: West Coast
                                CBPO Exam: June 2014
                                NOR: July 2014
                                TSL: August 2014
                                eQIP Sent: August 2014
                                Med & PFT1: August 2014 (pending & passed)
                                VBT & SI: September 2014 (passed)
                                Poly:, BI Cleared:, Drug Test:, PFT2:, & EOD: (pending)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11428 users online. 417 members and 11011 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X