300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SolidSnoopy View Post
    Anybody in the west coast region moving along?
    I'm West Coast. VBT/SI last week, waiting on BI and a poly date.
    Geo: West Coast
    CBPO Exam: June 2014
    NOR: July 2014
    TSL: August 2014
    eQIP Sent: August 2014
    Med & PFT1: August 2014 (pending & passed)
    VBT & SI: September 2014 (passed)
    Poly:, BI Cleared:, Drug Test:, PFT2:, & EOD: (pending)

Comment

• Status updating my friends. I receive today an email asking me for 3 dates from October 7 through 17 to schedule my Polygraph. I'm going to start praying. When they give me my Polygraph date, I will update again.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreaMer89 View Post
        Hey,
        Nice to see everyone moving along. I just got an email stating my application has been disposed because I failed my ploy. Is there any way to appeal?
        Hey, sorry to hear you failed your poly. How long until they contacted you with the DQ email?

Comment

• Originally posted by MangoMan View Post
          Just got the email of disqualification

If anyone has any information on how to appeal this and hope for a retest please reply or PM.
          Disqualification from SI? BI? Polygraph? How long did it take to get the DQ email?

Comment

• Originally posted by jcsd619 View Post
            Anything yet? Still waiting on poly results also.
            No man , Ill keep u posted, he said I didnt pass so I guess I didnt. When did you take it? Did he say if you failed or passed?

Comment

• Cbp opening sept 22nd

Comment

• Important Question: I took the test the end of last year - Oct. Passed VBT, sent in BI forms, Passed medical. My case is apparently just sitting in the Security office. Should I retake the test? Or am I screwing myself. I'm slightly considered putting in for a different region (West Cost/North West) - Better chances if I do, or don't even bother and wait it out?
                Geo - Northeast
                CBPO Exam: 10/23/13
                NOR: 10/31/13
                TSL: 2/28/14
                PFT1/Medical: 3/21/14
                Quals - GS7: 4/27/14
                VBT/SI: 6/6/14
                BI: Submitted 6/19/14

Comment

• Originally posted by StellarDrift View Post
                  Important Question: I took the test the end of last year - Oct. Passed VBT, sent in BI forms, Passed medical. My case is apparently just sitting in the Security office. Should I retake the test? Or am I screwing myself. I'm slightly considered putting in for a different region (West Cost/North West) - Better chances if I do, or don't even bother and wait it out?
                  I will call them and see what is going on with your app. But if it was me, I will apply again. Cuz now they have about 2000 openings to filled, process are speeding this year compared to others who applied before 2014. Since you have already completed several steps Im guessing it could be even faster for you. Now for what I heard from people I know that work on CBP, location is key when applying. Of course is just my opinion.
                  Last edited by sportzonepr; 09-17-2014, 09:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by john_martinez View Post
                    Disqualification from SI? BI? Polygraph? How long did it take to get the DQ email?
                    Polygraph

Took 5 weeks to get the email

Comment

• Originally posted by john_martinez View Post
                      Hey, sorry to hear you failed your poly. How long until they contacted you with the DQ email?
                      In my case, it took me ~2 months to get an official email. But it varies from 1-2 months.

Comment

• For the people who failed the poly, can we still apply for the sept 22 opening coming up?

Comment

• Originally posted by DreaMer89 View Post
                          For the people who failed the poly, can we still apply for the sept 22 opening coming up?
                          I believe it is a 2 year wait if you fail the poly and a 1 year wait if you fail the VBT/SI. Correct me if i'm wrong.
                          CBPO 14-1
                          Geo: Central East Coast
                          Test: Passed(96) 07/14/2014
                          Referred: 07/22/2014
                          TSL: 08/02/2014
                          Med/Fitness Test: 08/26/2014 (Passed/Passed)
                          Polygraph: 09/06/2014 (Passed)
                          VBT & SI: 09/12/2014 (Passed)
                          BI: 11/03/2014 (Complete)
                          PFT2 - 2/9/15 (Passed)
                          EOD - 2/23/15 (Philadelphia)
                          FLETC - 3/27 - 7/31

Comment

• John and Mango,

Were you two trying to withold any information during the poly? I'm not accusing the two of you anything, but it boggles my mind that anyone would try and cheat the poly when this is your career.

Maybe you two were very nervous and breathing irreguarly?
                            CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
                            02/28/14-TSL Received
                            03/18/14-PFT1/MED
                            07/01/14-VBT/SI
                            07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
                            07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

• Originally posted by melissa85 View Post
                              Hey guys and gals *update* I passed my poly today. Now to the next step which is my background check. Just a few more steps left!
                              Wooohoooo, congrats girl, this made me smile. I hope you celebrated afterwards coz it is literary the hardest step in the process.

Originally posted by shawal16 View Post
                              Does anyone know why on my home computer (MAC) I can't view CASS?
                              hey, I have a Mac too but I do not have problem with it. For you to make sure the problem is from your Mac and not CASS, try another device like your phone and see. I know things like that makes your blood pressure rise.

Originally posted by Aguadillano View Post
                              Status updating my friends. I receive today an email asking me for 3 dates from October 7 through 17 to schedule my Polygraph. I'm going to start praying. When they give me my Polygraph date, I will update again.
                              So they asked you to choose which day you can go during that period? I was only given one day to go or I would have to wait extra several months if they get back to me.

Originally posted by StellarDrift View Post
                              Important Question: I took the test the end of last year - Oct. Passed VBT, sent in BI forms, Passed medical. My case is apparently just sitting in the Security office. Should I retake the test? Or am I screwing myself. I'm slightly considered putting in for a different region (West Cost/North West) - Better chances if I do, or don't even bother and wait it out?
                              You were not called for poly or BI yet? May try to call them today or tomorrow and see what's going on coz most of us who the test with you have gone farther than that, even though I am still waiting on my adjudication to be cleared almost 3 months now but at least I have passed the rest of the steps. Keep us posted.

Comment

• I was given multiple choices for the poly date, too. The person said first come, first serve.
                                CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
                                02/28/14-TSL Received
                                03/18/14-PFT1/MED
                                07/01/14-VBT/SI
                                07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
                                07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12112 users online. 422 members and 11690 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X