Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Officer7140 View Post
    14-1 Applicant
    I just received an email basically stating that I passed my VBT/SI. I took it last week September 8th at JFK. Central East Coast geo. Anyone else receive an email today?
    Received mines about 30 minutes ago. I also took my VBT on 9/8 at JFK with two other people.
    NYPD Exam #4329
    TBTA Exam #5606

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Officer7140 View Post
      14-1 Applicant
      I just received an email basically stating that I passed my VBT/SI. I took it last week September 8th at JFK. Central East Coast geo. Anyone else receive an email today?
      Hello I'm a 14 1 external and I also received results stating eligible. I took mine on the 9th.
      Applied: May 2014 SWB
      CBPO Exam: June 2014
      NOR: 81 July 2014
      TSL August
      Eqip: August 16th
      PFT1 August 21 Passed
      VBT/SI Sept 9 Passed
      Polygraph Sept 29
      BI
      PFT1
      EOD
      Academy

      Comment


      • My question is in regards to all of those who received emails today stating that they were found eligible after taking their VBT.

        Were you all called in for your SI after taking your VBT?
        CBPO

        14-1
        Geo: SWB
        CBPO Exam: 06/11/14
        NOR: 07/14/14
        TSL: 08/01/14
        Received BI paperwork: 08/07/14
        BI paperwork submitted: 08/15/14
        Medical / PFT1: 08/21/14
        VBT / SI : 09/17/14
        Credit report pulled: 10/02/14
        Poly 1: 11/13/14
        Poly 2: 12/30/14



        BPA

        15-1
        Geo: Arizona
        BPA Exam: 12/16/14

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Officer7140 View Post
          14-1 Applicant
          I just received an email basically stating that I passed my VBT/SI. I took it last week September 8th at JFK. Central East Coast geo. Anyone else receive an email today?
          congrats....I did as well i took mine on the 10th of september at jfk....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Arroz con pollo View Post
            My question is in regards to all of those who received emails today stating that they were found eligible after taking their VBT.

            Were you all called in for your SI after taking your VBT?
            Yes after doing the vbt part I was told to sit outside i waited about 30mins before I got called in for the Si part..

            Comment


            • Hey guys and gals
              *update*
              I passed my poly today. Now to the next step which is my background check. Just a few more steps left!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by melissa85 View Post
                Hey guys and gals
                *update*
                I passed my poly today. Now to the next step which is my background check. Just a few more steps left!
                Big kudos. Poly is the most difficult part from what I read on here.
                Geo: West Coast
                CBPO Exam: June 2014
                NOR: July 2014
                TSL: August 2014
                eQIP Sent: August 2014
                Med & PFT1: August 2014 (pending & passed)
                VBT & SI: September 2014 (passed)
                Poly:, BI Cleared:, Drug Test:, PFT2:, & EOD: (pending)

                Comment


                • Originally posted by DreaMer89 View Post
                  Hey MangoMan,
                  I'll definitely keep u posted. How many times did u take the polygraph?
                  Thanks, I've taken it once

                  August 5th and I have yet gotten official word on whether I passed or not.

                  Comment


                  • Does anyone know why on my home computer (MAC) I can't view CASS?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by UNLVegas View Post
                      Big kudos. Poly is the most difficult part from what I read on here.
                      I felt that it because it's venturing into the unknown. After stopping myself from over analyzing the questions, it was better for me. Even for an honest person it can be stressful because you want to give them all the answers. Some stuff I didn't even remember. So my suggestion to everyone is don't over analyze, be honest, and be true to yourself. Except your mistakes in life. It's black and white, no grey area.

                      Comment


                      • Just got the email of disqualification

                        If anyone has any information on how to appeal this and hope for a retest please reply or PM.

                        Comment


                        • Anybody in the west coast region moving along?
                          Geo: West Coast
                          Applicant Group: 13-1
                          NOR: 10/28/13 85%
                          TSL: 12/16/13
                          PFT1/Medical: ~1/10/14
                          eQIP completed: 2/13/14
                          VBT/SI: 3/17/14
                          eQIP to IA: 3/19/14
                          Poly: 10/22/14 (inconclusive) / 12/4/14 (passed)
                          Meet with BI: 12/19/14 - 01/07/15 (met him 3 times)
                          Clear BI: 2/24/15
                          Drug Test: 3/4/15
                          The Call: 3/2/15
                          PFT2: 3/18/15
                          EOD: 3/30/15

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by shawal16 View Post
                            Does anyone know why on my home computer (MAC) I can't view CASS?
                            Check your cookies. I own a Mac and no problems with CASS so far. I did had problems with eQip.
                            Last edited by sportzonepr; 09-16-2014, 06:02 PM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Arroz con pollo View Post
                              My question is in regards to all of those who received emails today stating that they were found eligible after taking their VBT.

                              Were you all called in for your SI after taking your VBT?
                              I was called in for my SI about 20 mins after the vbt. I did not get a pft2 paper. I received an email today stating I am eligible for further consideration.
                              Applied: May 2014 SWB
                              CBPO Exam: June 2014
                              NOR: 81 July 2014
                              TSL August
                              Eqip: August 16th
                              PFT1 August 21 Passed
                              VBT/SI Sept 9 Passed
                              Polygraph Sept 29
                              BI
                              PFT1
                              EOD
                              Academy

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by cbp officer View Post
                                I was called in for my SI about 20 mins after the vbt. I did not get a pft2 paper. I received an email today stating I am eligible for further consideration.
                                Congrats man!!!

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 5351 users online. 242 members and 5109 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X