300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by friscovirus View Post
    Ok, next week at FLETC they will try running 2 shifts, one shift will be the regular 0730-1630 and second one 1230-2130. Not sure for how long.
    Nice, get a little night diff action. Good deal. Yea I'm at FLETC right now (with BP for another course) and can see why they would as there are an unusually large amount of guys here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shell_Back View Post
      Oh wow, you even got the PFT2 paperwork afterwards. That just made me nervous and I bet a lot of others nervous who thought getting that PFT2 paper was a "GOOD" thing. Sorry to hear that though!
      That makes us all who thought having the si and getting that pft2 paper meant we were good...I hope that is the case and we all make it..still no letter or email form MHC to confirm the passing..did you hear anything yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mk_23 View Post
        That makes us all who thought having the si and getting that pft2 paper meant we were good...I hope that is the case and we all make it..still no letter or email form MHC to confirm the passing..did you hear anything yet?
        No, not yet. Too soon for me as I took my VBT/SI last Friday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        CBPO 14-1
        Geo: Central East Coast
        Test: Passed(96) 07/14/2014
        Referred: 07/22/2014
        TSL: 08/02/2014
        Med/Fitness Test: 08/26/2014 (Passed/Passed)
        Polygraph: 09/06/2014 (Passed)
        VBT & SI: 09/12/2014 (Passed)
        BI: 11/03/2014 (Complete)
        PFT2 - 2/9/15 (Passed)
        EOD - 2/23/15 (Philadelphia)
        FLETC - 3/27 - 7/31

Comment

• Originally posted by d_doubleyou View Post
          Got a letter saying after my SI I'm inelidgable...they already scheduled my poly tho and nothing is updated on cass...I'm confused.
          Idk if this well help you but my examiner said to let him know if I receive anything from CBP. I would email or call him asap. That's what I would do. I'm taking mine the 29th.
          Applied: May 2014 SWB
          CBPO Exam: June 2014
          NOR: 81 July 2014
          TSL August
          Eqip: August 16th
          PFT1 August 21 Passed
          VBT/SI Sept 9 Passed
          Polygraph Sept 29
          BI
          PFT1
          EOD
          Academy

Comment

• Does anyone have any updates for applicants in illinois?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shell_Back View Post
              No, not yet. Too soon for me as I took my VBT/SI last Friday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              I took mine on Wednesday the 3rd of Sep. and received an email stating I passed on Friday the 5th. They told me it should take about 4 business days. Was quick for me but none the less that's what they said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chicago1984 View Post
                Does anyone have any updates for applicants in illinois?
                Not real sure as far as applicants in the process go.....but I do know Chicago is or at least was hurting for people a couple months ago. They even had and maybe even still have lateral positions open.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ocsk8er03 View Post
                  Not real sure as far as applicants in the process go.....but I do know Chicago is or at least was hurting for people a couple months ago. They even had and maybe even still have lateral positions open.
                  Thank you for that information. If you have any other information please let me know.

Comment

• Originally posted by d_doubleyou View Post
                    I called the poly investigator and told him what happened. He canceled my exam. Said it's pointless to take it now. Most of the time they don't get any information so it was a good thing I called him. Also said to email HR (which I did) to get more info and see if there is an appeal process...needless to say im pretty disappointed...
                    Investigator was pretty cool. He said if he could, he'd call someone for me but they don't really deal with any of them. oh well...
                    Hey, I am sorry that you experienced this, it is totally not cool and frustrating. I sure hope everybody here will get a shot at this job coz its a damn good job, but the process is brutal and only the lucky ones get to the finish line. I hope you are more successful next time.
                    And yeah, investigators can be very cool, and can be very cruel at times, you don't know what triggers them and what makes them happy.

Originally posted by friscovirus View Post
                    Ok, next week at FLETC they will try running 2 shifts, one shift will be the regular 0730-1630 and second one 1230-2130. Not sure for how long.
                    Are you guys getting more applicant's from central east geo? I am still waiting on my BI to be cleared now after 10 weeks of waiting adjudication.

Comment

• Got my first checkmark on CASS!!!!

Comment

• Hey,
                        Nice to see everyone moving along. I just got an email stating my application has been disposed because I failed my ploy. Is there any way to appeal?

Comment

• Originally posted by DreaMer89 View Post
                          Hey,
                          Nice to see everyone moving along. I just got an email stating my application has been disposed because I failed my ploy. Is there any way to appeal?
                          If you get PM'ed any information please share with me. I'm expecting the same to happen to me and I'd like to be prepared.

Comment

• Originally posted by MangoMan View Post
                            If you get PM'ed any information please share with me. I'm expecting the same to happen to me and I'd like to be prepared.
                            Hey MangoMan,
                            I'll definitely keep u posted. How many times did u take the polygraph?

Comment

• Originally posted by john_martinez View Post
                              No DQ letter from the poly yet, one week later, so we'll se.
                              Anything yet? Still waiting on poly results also.

Comment

• 14-1 Applicant
                                I just received an email basically stating that I passed my VBT/SI. I took it last week September 8th at JFK. Central East Coast geo. Anyone else receive an email today?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4887 users online. 302 members and 4585 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X