Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14-1 applicant here. I did my vbt a few days ago and 20 mins later got called for the SI. I didn't get a pft 2 paper. Then today I get a call from cbp to schedule my polygraph. Crazy fast! Guess I passed? Lol
    Applied: May 2014 SWB
    CBPO Exam: June 2014
    NOR: 81 July 2014
    TSL August
    Eqip: August 16th
    PFT1 August 21 Passed
    VBT/SI Sept 9 Passed
    Polygraph Sept 29
    BI
    PFT1
    EOD
    Academy

Comment

• How much is the pay for the 3 months in the academy?

Comment

• Originally posted by cbp officer View Post
        14-1 applicant here. I did my vbt a few days ago and 20 mins later got called for the SI. I didn't get a pft 2 paper. Then today I get a call from cbp to schedule my polygraph. Crazy fast! Guess I passed? Lol
        What is your geo? What state you took the vbt/si?

Comment

• Originally posted by d_doubleyou View Post
          What's your geo? When did you take it?
          NE/July 1.
          CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
          02/28/14-TSL Received
          03/18/14-PFT1/MED
          07/01/14-VBT/SI
          07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
          07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

• Originally posted by Shell_Back View Post
            VBT/SI went well! I got called back for the interview and received my PFT2 information paper. Just got to wait for the official pass email from MHC in the coming weeks.
            Congrats..I took mine on the 10th at JFK got the paper for pft2 at the end now just waiting on MHC for the official pass ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mk_23 View Post
              Congrats..I took mine on the 10th at JFK got the paper for pft2 at the end now just waiting on MHC for the official pass ..
              Took mine the 8th still no work on pass... Most people seem to say if you get the pft 2 paper your good... Anyone ever get that paper and not pass?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pmartinez90 View Post
                How much is the pay for the 3 months in the academy?
                Hard to answer that question without knowing what you will be coming in as. GS-5 or 7? You can look up the pay charts by going to OPM.gov under wages and salaries find the area you will be working and then you can go to paycheckcity.com to configure taxes and deductions based on your state. That will give you a pretty good idea.

Comment

• jerry61909, I'm in the same boat as you. Took my VBT on Sept. 11 in Detroit (Midwest geo) with no SI afterwards. I felt confident in my responses to the VBT but after reading how everyone else received an interview and the PFT2 paperwork, I'm questioning the adequacy of my responses. May I ask in which city did you take your VBT? Good luck to you and keep me posted, I'm curious to find out some more info on our problem!

Comment

• Originally posted by Je123fl View Post
                    Took mine the 8th still no work on pass... Most people seem to say if you get the pft 2 paper your good... Anyone ever get that paper and not pass?

Yea that's what I've heard as well if you get the si and the pft2 paper you should be good..the officer who interviewed me was talking to me afterwards he told me I did good and was telling me to be ready for polygraph and stay in shape for pft2 so sounds to me like I've passed..but still waiting on the official email..

Comment

• Originally posted by nt12345 View Post
                      jerry61909, I'm in the same boat as you. Took my VBT on Sept. 11 in Detroit (Midwest geo) with no SI afterwards. I felt confident in my responses to the VBT but after reading how everyone else received an interview and the PFT2 paperwork, I'm questioning the adequacy of my responses. May I ask in which city did you take your VBT? Good luck to you and keep me posted, I'm curious to find out some more info on our problem!
                      I took it in San Diego in the Eastlake cbp office.

Comment

• Originally posted by jerry61909 View Post
                        I took it in San Diego in the Eastlake cbp office.
                        Keep me informed and good luck! I don't know about you but I ever so slightly enjoyed the VBT. I kind of got tunnel vision, lost awareness of the rest of the room and really felt as if I was in the scene! Currently working in nursing, I feel i'm very courteous and polite to others, and dress should have been fine...I was in suit and tie. But from what I'm reading on these forums, no SI after VBT = not good news. Try to remain positive as we wait to hear back from MHC its been an exciting process so far! Anyone else VBT in Detroit- I was the only one in the waiting area that afternoon

Geo: Midwest
                        Entrance Exam: 6/5/2014
                        NOR: 7/14/2014
                        TSL: 8/1/2014
                        EQIP/PRINTS: sent 8/8/2014
                        EQIP sent to IA: 8/27/2014
                        MED: 8/28/2014 (in medical review)
                        PFT1: 8/29/2014
                        VBT: 9/11/2014 (no SI after)

Comment

• Originally posted by nt12345 View Post
                          Keep me informed and good luck! I don't know about you but I ever so slightly enjoyed the VBT. I kind of got tunnel vision, lost awareness of the rest of the room and really felt as if I was in the scene! Currently working in nursing, I feel i'm very courteous and polite to others, and dress should have been fine...I was in suit and tie. But from what I'm reading on these forums, no SI after VBT = not good news. Try to remain positive as we wait to hear back from MHC its been an exciting process so far! Anyone else VBT in Detroit- I was the only one in the waiting area that afternoon

Geo: Midwest
                          Entrance Exam: 6/5/2014
                          NOR: 7/14/2014
                          TSL: 8/1/2014
                          EQIP/PRINTS: sent 8/8/2014
                          EQIP sent to IA: 8/27/2014
                          MED: 8/28/2014 (in medical review)
                          PFT1: 8/29/2014
                          VBT: 9/11/2014 (no SI after)
                          I have read in the forums, there are people who took the SI on a separate date. Hopefully that is the case for you.
                          NYPD Exam #4329
                          TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

• Got a letter saying after my SI I'm inelidgable...they already scheduled my poly tho and nothing is updated on cass...I'm confused.

Comment

• Originally posted by d_doubleyou View Post
                              Got a letter saying after my SI I'm inelidgable...they already scheduled my poly tho and nothing is updated on cass...I'm confused.
                              Omg sorry man.. Did you get a pft2 paper afterwards? I haven't gotten my results yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Je123fl View Post
                                Omg sorry man.. Did you get a pft2 paper afterwards? I haven't gotten my results yet.
                                Yeah. My poly is scheduled for this Friday so I don't really know what to do

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5586 users online. 337 members and 5249 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X