300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jcsd619 View Post
    I had my poly yesterday and the same thing happened to me. Except he told me I was lying on all the questions. After I was on the chair, it was all integrating after that. I was honestly telling the truth, and he kept saying I wasn't. I kept my answer the same but he kept saying that there was more to it. He was trying to play good cop/ bad cop and said if I told the truth I would pass.

I was honestly telling the truth and wouldn't change my answers. It wasn't good enough for him. He wanted to know what was actually going through my mind when he asked me each question. He then try to acuse me of trying to cheat the polygraph by using techniques. I told him if I failed then why are we waisting each others time. He still kept on trying to get me to confess. I just don't understand if he told me I failed why was he still trying to get me to confess?

I then made a statement, and he said it would go to quality control and they would make a determination. I told him if he doesn't believe me then I don't know what to tell him and whatever I say doesn't matter. He kept saying that he was trying to help me and why was I going to throw away this opportunity. If I would just tell him the truth that I would pass with flying colors. I was over it and just wanted to get out of there. No matter what I said I was lying. It was the worst experience ever. I don't know what's going to happen next but maybe it wasn't meant to be.
    Where did you take your poly? I guess this is standard then, my guy didnt pass me but he said it will have to go to quality for a determination. I guess I just failed, he also asked if I would mind taking another one.

Comment

• I did not get any green checks but I received today an email saying that my background has been completed and that they determined that I am suitable for employment with CBP...all I have to do is sign and date two forms that they sent me which I already did.

Comment

• How long does it take once you send in your EQip to have your polygraph test? and then how long does it take to get a an academy date? does anyone know? I sent in my Equip in July (middle of July) and still haven't gotten any information back about scheduling my polygraph exam..and ideas?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron1981 View Post
          I did not get any green checks but I received today an email saying that my background has been completed and that they determined that I am suitable for employment with CBP...all I have to do is sign and date two forms that they sent me which I already did.
          Congrats man, what region did you apply?

Comment

I did not get any green checks but I received today an email saying that my background has been completed and that they determined that I am suitable for employment with CBP...all I have to do is sign and date two forms that they sent me which I already did.
            So when did your background start and end.. as in dates..

Comment

• Originally posted by 305CC View Post
              If someone know why could be the reason my medical was sent to the Review Office? The doctor said I was good to go and didn't mention anything anormal, has this happened to others? What can I do?
              The Dr that does the medical test doesn't work for the federal government and isn't the one that makes the decision on your medical test. I believe everyone's medical is sent to the Review Office. It is just part of the process.
              Geo- Florida
              CBPO Exam- 9/25/13
              NOR- 98 10/25/13
              Qual- GS 7
              TSL- 2/28/14
              PFT1/Medical- 3/12/14
              VBT/SI- 5/9/14
              VBT/SI- eligible 5/14/14
              BI E-QIP received- 10/03/14
              BI E-QIP submitted- 10/06/14
              BI E-QIP in Security Office- 01/06/15

Comment

• Thanks, west coast

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris86 View Post
                  Congrats man, what region did you apply?
                  Thanks, west coast

Comment

• My CASS has been down or about a week now. Anyone else having this problem? When I go to the website, the site won't even load.

Comment

• Originally posted by revivemylife View Post
                      Jade, you have done all the steps and now you are just waiting to be adjudicated right?, sit back grab a snickers,relax and wait for the notice saying you have been sent to the scheduling unit . 13 months? i am at 31 yes 31 months since i got my TSL and still treading water at the polygraph stage. Your call will come soon be happy and excited knowing you are on the home stretch.
                      Thanks, your words lifted my spirits a bit. While waiting to get the call, I have been training and aching my muscles, so rewarding myself with a piece of Lindt is good sometimes.
                      Originally posted by Ron1981 View Post
                      Congrats Ron, how long your BI took to clear?

Comment

• Originally posted by NYJRM10 View Post
                        My CASS has been down or about a week now. Anyone else having this problem? When I go to the website, the site won't even load.
                        A week? No, not that I've heard of. Mine was down for couple days like everybody else and was back up today late morning. Give the MHC a call and see what's up!

Comment

• Did anyone have to wait for quality to make a determination on the polygraph and got a good or bad outcome, any input is appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by john_martinez View Post
                            Did anyone have to wait for quality to make a determination on the polygraph and got a good or bad outcome, any input is appreciated.
                            John I did my poly and a week later got called by my BI...stay put and relax you'll be fine bro!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheChief View Post
                              So when did your background start and end.. as in dates..
                              I sat down with my investigator on June 2nd for the first time, then I had to meet him a couple more times, then I received a NOPA a month ago, so it took about 3 months.

Comment

I sat down with my investigator on June 2nd for the first time, then I had to meet him a couple more times, then I received a NOPA a month ago, so it took about 3 months.
                                Ha... I met mine June 5 for the first time then couple times after that too. No NOPA for me though. I pray that my days are so close to get the call.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8549 users online. 260 members and 8289 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X