Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Jade78;3519877]The pre-employment forms will stay that will until you submit your SF-86. So this is normal

Thanks Jade, i submitted the SF-86 on August 16th the E-quip right? The cas e is in the security office.

Comment

• Well on CASS everything is checked off except medical. It says I've been sent a letter requesting additional medical information. Whatever that means.

Comment

• [QUOTE=305CC;3519882]
        Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
        Thanks Jade, i submitted the SF-86 on August 16th the E-quip right? The cas e is in the security office.
        Yes. It will show "complete" soon.

Comment

• Mime basically says the same as the rest of the 14-1 applicants (background finally sent out to the security office after I had to make an adjustment. Fitness is green, pre employment forms not applicable. Vbt/si scheduled for the 24th and medical was sent off for review and my drug test is pending. Again... why? I'm not sure since I haven't taken one?!

Comment

• Finally got the email that my eqip was sent to IA. I have the VBT scheduled for monday the 15th.. Just wondering if anyone knows if you can be on terminal leave and get hired for CBP at the same time...

Comment

• CASS is back up for me and NO changes

Comment

• cass is up and running for me.
                Green checks for medical and physical.
                my BI is in the security office.
                no drug test yet
                SI says scheduled, I just took it last Friday so its still too recent to go through.

Comment

• Yay!! CASS is up for me! BOo no updates jeje

Comment

• Originally posted by action-packed View Post
                    Well on CASS everything is checked off except medical. It says I've been sent a letter requesting additional medical information. Whatever that means.
                    Means they are wanting more information about something in your medical history. I got the email and once I submitted everything they requested I got another email saying the received it and will take 6-8 weeks ( possibly longer) for them to review it. I am almost at 6 weeks since I submitted mine but I am expecting it to take longer than the 6-8 weeks.
                    Geo- Florida
                    CBPO Exam- 9/25/13
                    NOR- 98 10/25/13
                    Qual- GS 7
                    TSL- 2/28/14
                    PFT1/Medical- 3/12/14
                    VBT/SI- 5/9/14
                    VBT/SI- eligible 5/14/14
                    BI E-QIP received- 10/03/14
                    BI E-QIP submitted- 10/06/14
                    BI E-QIP in Security Office- 01/06/15

Comment

• Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
                      CASS is back up for me and NO changes
                      No changes for me either but I'm not surprised. I think this process is going slower for me then anyone else. In a few weeks it will be a year since I tested.
                      Geo- Florida
                      CBPO Exam- 9/25/13
                      NOR- 98 10/25/13
                      Qual- GS 7
                      TSL- 2/28/14
                      PFT1/Medical- 3/12/14
                      VBT/SI- 5/9/14
                      VBT/SI- eligible 5/14/14

Comment

• Originally posted by 305CC View Post
                        Well guys I was wrong when I said no change/update, I didn't read the process portion just looking for green marks. My Pre-employment forms says not applicable, is that normal?? Medical has been sent to medical review office for a determination,in the exam everything was god, I'm in good shape no history of anything bad. Are this normal or should I be worried. Thank you
                        The same thing happened to me with the medical. I got the ok from staff and 4 months later I was on medical hold. Long story short, the staff did do the EKG right and I had to get an ECHO done. Everything is good and off medical hold. Just 4 wasted months

Comment

• Originally posted by joshk24 View Post
                          No changes for me either but I'm not surprised. I think this process is going slower for me then anyone else. In a few weeks it will be a year since I tested.
                          Yes Josh, me too, actually its has been 13 months so far coz I applied in August-13. I am not waiting on the last step, so maybe I should not complain much some applicants with me didn't even start their BI yet.
                          What's the next step for you btw?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
                            Yes Josh, me too, actually its has been 13 months so far coz I applied in August-13. I am not waiting on the last step, so maybe I should not complain much some applicants with me didn't even start their BI yet.
                            What's the next step for you btw?
                            I am one that hasn't even started their bi yet. Very frustrating especially since I see all the 14 applicants doing theirs and they are complaining about the process and waiting and are only 3 months in.
                            Geo- Florida
                            CBPO Exam- 9/25/13
                            NOR- 98 10/25/13
                            Qual- GS 7
                            TSL- 2/28/14
                            PFT1/Medical- 3/12/14
                            VBT/SI- 5/9/14
                            VBT/SI- eligible 5/14/14

Comment

• I just got called to take my poly next month.

Comment

• Originally posted by joshk24 View Post
                                I am one that hasn't even started their bi yet. Very frustrating especially since I see all the 14 applicants doing theirs and they are complaining about the process and waiting and are only 3 months in.
                                Hey Josh, I'm in the same boat as you. NOR around the same time and still no Poly yet. Feels like we should have just went with the 14-1 group =(.
                                Geo: West Coast
                                Applicant Group: 13-1
                                NOR: 10/28/13 85%
                                TSL: 12/16/13
                                PFT1/Medical: ~1/10/14
                                eQIP completed: 2/13/14
                                VBT/SI: 3/17/14
                                eQIP to IA: 3/19/14
                                Poly: 10/22/14 (inconclusive) / 12/4/14 (passed)
                                Meet with BI: 12/19/14 - 01/07/15 (met him 3 times)
                                Clear BI: 2/24/15
                                Drug Test: 3/4/15
                                The Call: 3/2/15
                                PFT2: 3/18/15
                                EOD: 3/30/15

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4574 users online. 206 members and 4368 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X