• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by d_doubleyou View Post
    Thanks. Here's my timeline

Geo - Central East Coast
    Entrance exam date - 6/10/14
    NOR - Notice Of Results - 7/14/14 (passed with 88)
    TSL - Tentative Selection Letter 8/2/14
    EQIP submitted - Electronic Questionnaire for Investigations Processing 8/27/14
    PFT1 - Phystica Fitness Test 1 8/29/14
    VBT/SI - Video Based Test/Structural Interview 9/5/14
    Credit check - ??
    Polygraph examination - 9/19/14 (scheduled)
    Sit down interview with investigator - ??
    Drug Test - ??
    PFT2 -??
    Wow! I'm in the same geo and I've been in the process since October of last year. Congrats!
    Geo - Central East Coast
    CBPO Exam - 10/18/2013
    NOR - 10/24/2013
    TSL - 1/30/2014
    VBT #1 - 3/12/14 (out of country)
    PFT1/medical - 3/20/2014
    VBT/SI #2 - 5/15/2014 (eligible 5/22/2014)
    eQuip/fingerprints - 9/29/2014

Comment

• Originally posted by melissa85 View Post
      Hey guys and gals I know CASS is down. Just verifying the message being given to folks is last four of your social and applicant ID are not found? Just wanted to make sure since I haven't even done my second poly yet lol I also didn't receive an email about anything either.
      Still down at 1549 PST.
      Geo: West Coast
      CBPO Exam: June 2014
      NOR: July 2014
      TSL: August 2014
      eQIP Sent: August 2014
      Med & PFT1: August 2014 (pending & passed)
      VBT & SI: September 2014 (passed)
      Poly:, BI Cleared:, Drug Test:, PFT2:, & EOD: (pending)

Comment

• Originally posted by john_martinez View Post
        I guess not passing is not the same as failing right?
        I think they may be able to put notes in their results when they send it back for adjudication. Did you feel like you failed? Were there questions that you think were judged incorrectly (maybe because you may have been nervous or something). Maybe you can request to take the poly again.
        Applicant Group: 13-1
        NOR: 10/28/13 85%
        TSL: 12/16/13
        PFT1/Medical: ~1/10/14
        eQIP completed: 2/13/14
        VBT/SI: 3/17/14
        eQIP to IA: 3/19/14
        Poly: 10/22/14 (inconclusive) / 12/4/14 (passed)
        Meet with BI: 12/19/14 - 01/07/15 (met him 3 times)
        Clear BI: 2/24/15
        Drug Test: 3/4/15
        The Call: 3/2/15
        PFT2: 3/18/15
        EOD: 3/30/15

Comment

• Originally posted by diana_cbp47 View Post
          PASSED MY PFT2 today!!
          super excited!
          Congrats!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by d_doubleyou View Post
            no why? hopefully soon lol
            Coz not many applicants fly in the process like you unless they are already Feds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
              Coz not many applicants fly in the process like you unless they are already Feds.
              I'm very jelly of this.
              Applicant Group: 13-1
              NOR: 10/28/13 85%
              TSL: 12/16/13
              PFT1/Medical: ~1/10/14
              eQIP completed: 2/13/14
              VBT/SI: 3/17/14
              eQIP to IA: 3/19/14
              Poly: 10/22/14 (inconclusive) / 12/4/14 (passed)
              Meet with BI: 12/19/14 - 01/07/15 (met him 3 times)
              Clear BI: 2/24/15
              Drug Test: 3/4/15
              The Call: 3/2/15
              PFT2: 3/18/15
              EOD: 3/30/15

Comment

Class 363 (:
                Awesome!!! See you next month on day 1!
                Applied: 7-1-13
                Tested: 8-3-13
                NOR: 9-9-13 (96%)
                Tentative Select: 12-16-13
                Medical: 12-30-13
                Submitted SF86: 2-28-14
                VBT & SI: 3-17-14
                Polygraph x2: 4-7-14 (inconclusive)/ 4-30-14 (passed)
                Sit down with BI: 5-22-14
                Background finished: 6-10-14
                Background Checkmark: 8-14-14
                Drug Test: 8-13-14
                The Call: 08-20-14
                PFT2: 09-05-14 San Diego
                EOD: 9-22-2014
                Academy: 10-23-2014 to 03-09-2015

Comment

PASSED MY PFT2 today!!
                  super excited!
                  Congratulations diana_cbp47!👍

Comment

• Originally posted by john_martinez View Post
                    So I think I failed my poly, my examiner said the results will go to quality control for review.
                    I'm sorry to hear that. But if you have fait in God, you will see the miracle coming. I will help you praying God, he is the only one who can do it. When I get my surgery 2 month before my PFT1, the people (trainers) says: "that is impossible for you to take that test before 4-6 month of rest and recovery"; and what was the surprise, I scored 101. Only God can do it.

Comment

• John, why do you think you failed
                      CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
                      02/28/14-TSL Received
                      03/18/14-PFT1/MED
                      07/01/14-VBT/SI
                      07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
                      07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

• Originally posted by USCG LEME View Post
                        Awesome!!! See you next month on day 1!
                        Dang 363 in just a month?? 360 got here yesterday and few BoP classes came as well. The chow lines are huge lol. Glad to see everyone moving along quickly!
                        Geo: SWB
                        CBPO Exam: 09/24/13
                        NOR: 92% - 10/28/13
                        TSL - 01/31/14
                        Medical/PFT1 - 02/19/14
                        VBT/SI - 02/28/14
                        BI - 03/15/14
                        Poly - 04/30/14
                        BI Cleared - 06/24/14
                        Drug Test - 06/26/14
                        The Call - 06/26/14
                        PFT 2 - 07/11/14
                        EOD - 07/14/14
                        Academy - 08/14/14 - 12/23/14

Comment

• Originally posted by Kattle View Post
                          Dang 363 in just a month?? 360 got here yesterday and few BoP classes came as well. The chow lines are huge lol. Glad to see everyone moving along quickly!
                          Kattle, everyone is moving quickly but me I am stuck in reverse.

Comment

• I had my poly yesterday and the same thing happened to me. Except he told me I was lying on all the questions. After I was on the chair, it was all integrating after that. I was honestly telling the truth, and he kept saying I wasn't. I kept my answer the same but he kept saying that there was more to it. He was trying to play good cop/ bad cop and said if I told the truth I would pass.

I was honestly telling the truth and wouldn't change my answers. It wasn't good enough for him. He wanted to know what was actually going through my mind when he asked me each question. He then try to acuse me of trying to cheat the polygraph by using techniques. I told him if I failed then why are we waisting each others time. He still kept on trying to get me to confess. I just don't understand if he told me I failed why was he still trying to get me to confess?

I then made a statement, and he said it would go to quality control and they would make a determination. I told him if he doesn't believe me then I don't know what to tell him and whatever I say doesn't matter. He kept saying that he was trying to help me and why was I going to throw away this opportunity. If I would just tell him the truth that I would pass with flying colors. I was over it and just wanted to get out of there. No matter what I said I was lying. It was the worst experience ever. I don't know what's going to happen next but maybe it wasn't meant to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcsd619 View Post
                              I had my poly yesterday and the same thing happened to me. Except he told me I was lying on all the questions. After I was on the chair, it was all integrating after that. I was honestly telling the truth, and he kept saying I wasn't. I kept my answer the same but he kept saying that there was more to it. He was trying to play good cop/ bad cop and said if I told the truth I would pass.

I was honestly telling the truth and wouldn't change my answers. It wasn't good enough for him. He wanted to know what was actually going through my mind when he asked me each question. He then try to acuse me of trying to cheat the polygraph by using techniques. I told him if I failed then why are we waisting each others time. He still kept on trying to get me to confess. I just don't understand if he told me I failed why was he still trying to get me to confess?

I then made a statement, and he said it would go to quality control and they would make a determination. I told him if he doesn't believe me then I don't know what to tell him and whatever I say doesn't matter. He kept saying that he was trying to help me and why was I going to throw away this opportunity. If I would just tell him the truth that I would pass with flying colors. I was over it and just wanted to get out of there. No matter what I said I was lying. It was the worst experience ever. I don't know what's going to happen next but maybe it wasn't meant to be.
                              I had a similar experience where he tried to get me all rattled and play a little mind game but if you stay true to your answers and not switching them under pressure you should be fine. It seemed like an act, part of the testing to see how far they can push you until you "break" and how you handle questions under stressful situations.
                              My guy told me I passed on his end but will be reviewed by quality control. It sounds like you passed also and will be reviewed, which is the normal process.
                              CBPO 14-1
                              Geo: Central East Coast
                              Test: Passed(96) 07/14/2014
                              Referred: 07/22/2014
                              TSL: 08/02/2014
                              Med/Fitness Test: 08/26/2014 (Passed/Passed)
                              Polygraph: 09/06/2014 (Passed)
                              VBT & SI: 09/12/2014 (Passed)
                              BI: 11/03/2014 (Complete)
                              PFT2 - 2/9/15 (Passed)
                              EOD - 2/23/15 (Philadelphia)
                              FLETC - 3/27 - 7/31

Comment

• Originally posted by jcsd619 View Post
                                I had my poly yesterday and the same thing happened to me. Except he told me I was lying on all the questions. After I was on the chair, it was all integrating after that. I was honestly telling the truth, and he kept saying I wasn't. I kept my answer the same but he kept saying that there was more to it. He was trying to play good cop/ bad cop and said if I told the truth I would pass.

Ohh man what a horrible experience. Was it your first time??? I never taken one. Looks to me he was doing in it on purpose, to see if you changed a answers. Just have faith, everything is going to be allright.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5897 users online. 347 members and 5550 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X