300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
    Keep in mind that if you don't complete the push-ups and sit-ups, you won't even get to run. 15 is to qualify for Border Patrol academy and 13 to graduate (mas o menos). BP has a higher standard with regards to PT. Understandably so.... I guess. The only reason I'm really mentioning this is because back in 2011, when I had my PFT2 for BP, only 3 of the 5 CBPO applicants passed their PFT2. I've spoke of this in the pass in hopes to be some kind of an encouragement. The PFT2 was administered at Harpers Ferry, WV. One applicant failed the sit-ups, the other failed either the sit-ups as well or the push-ups. I don't remember. None the less, two failed prior to the sprint and 1.5 run and if I recall correctly, they were only weeks from EODing and were in the process for years. I EOD'd four weeks later so I'm pretty sure they were close which was disturbing. Good luck and as long as you keep training and stay away form all the Don-Q and Medalla, you should be fine. It's really not that bad. Good luck.
    don Q and medalla funny hahaha. Actually i dont drink. Great advice!. When i took the pft-1, I hit push-up #20 in 20 secs. Sit-ups were bit harder for me (dont ask me why). And just today i did 1.5m in 15:33. So far so good!! Yet to practice the 220yd run. But i do 100 sprints meanwhile. Yup i have heard stories and must suck to fail by a push-up or sit-up.

Comment

• Originally posted by diana_cbp47 View Post
      PASSED MY PFT2 today!! super excited!
      You better be excited, what great news,woot woot.

Originally posted by ToughGirl View Post
      Hi guys!
      I just have a quick question: Anyone else here waiting to be called by the Background Investigator for the interview?
      I took the Poly in August 12, it seemed that I passed it, but I have not heard anything else after that
      Hello girl, mine took 2 weeks from the time I did poly to meeting the BI, since then, I have waiting on my BI in CASS to go green. You should get something soon.

Comment

• Do you guys think that this CASS website deal has anything to do with the end of the federal year and the new year's start in October? They might try to process more applicants as I see that some of you got calls to move on with your process. I appreciate any feedback please.

Comment

• Originally posted by USCG LEME View Post
          When do you go to FLETC?

Any other FLETC Class 363 recruits here? (Oct. 23rd)

Class 363 (:

Comment

• Took VBT/SI. Got the PFT2 paper. Hope that my NOPA is cleared so I can have a polygraph.
            Geo: West Coast
            CBPO Exam: June 2014
            NOR: July 2014
            TSL: August 2014
            eQIP Sent: August 2014
            Med & PFT1: August 2014 (pending & passed)
            VBT & SI: September 2014 (passed)
            Poly:, BI Cleared:, Drug Test:, PFT2:, & EOD: (pending)

Comment

• Originally posted by SendHelp View Post
              Are you a 14-1 applicant?
              Yep. Central east coast geo

Comment

• Originally posted by d_doubleyou View Post
                Yep. Central east coast geo
                You're moving really fast. I'm in the same geo as well. Good luck.
                NYPD Exam #4329
                TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

• Originally posted by SendHelp View Post
                  You're moving really fast. I'm in the same geo as well. Good luck.
                  Thanks. Here's my timeline

Geo - Central East Coast
                  Entrance exam date - 6/10/14
                  NOR - Notice Of Results - 7/14/14 (passed with 88)
                  TSL - Tentative Selection Letter 8/2/14
                  EQIP submitted - Electronic Questionnaire for Investigations Processing 8/27/14
                  PFT1 - Phystica Fitness Test 1 8/29/14
                  VBT/SI - Video Based Test/Structural Interview 9/5/14
                  Credit check - ??
                  Polygraph examination - 9/19/14 (scheduled)
                  Sit down interview with investigator - ??
                  Drug Test - ??
                  PFT2 -??

Comment

• Originally posted by d_doubleyou View Post
                    Thanks. Here's my timeline
                    Hey, are you a federal agent?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
                      Hey, are you a federal agent?
                      no why? hopefully soon lol
                      Last edited by d_doubleyou; 09-10-2014, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• So I think I failed my poly, my examiner said the results will go to quality control for review.

Comment

• Originally posted by john_martinez View Post
                          So I think I failed my poly, my examiner said the results will go to quality control for review.
                          Did he specifically say you failed?

Comment

• Originally posted by action-packed View Post
                            Did he specifically say you failed?
                            Well at one point he said I was not passing but towards the end he told me that quality has the last word

Comment

• Originally posted by john_martinez View Post
                              Well at one point he said I was not passing but towards the end he told me that quality has the last word
                              I guess not passing is not the same as failing right?

Comment

• Hey guys and gals I know CASS is down. Just verifying the message being given to folks is last four of your social and applicant ID are not found? Just wanted to make sure since I haven't even done my second poly yet lol I also didn't receive an email about anything either.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11033 users online. 401 members and 10632 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X