300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cur679 View Post
    Got my poly date! Received an email, not a call. I'm hoping 3pm on September 30 is still available, because I can sleep in. It'll be a couple hour drive, too.

does this mean my nopa cleared, or is it still be reviewed?
    Are you 14-1? What was your NOPA about? Also, I hear IA is slow to get back for some NOPAs. I had to mail mine yesterday because the fax number wasn't working...

Good luck on your poly. Remember to breathe and don't drink too much caffeinated drinks.
    Geo: West Coast
    CBPO Exam: June 2014
    NOR: July 2014
    TSL: August 2014
    eQIP Sent: August 2014
    Med & PFT1: August 2014 (pending & passed)
    VBT & SI: September 2014 (passed)
    Poly:, BI Cleared:, Drug Test:, PFT2:, & EOD: (pending)

Comment

• Originally posted by sportzonepr View Post
      Ok. Thanks. For some reason i thought was 15 min and i have been training for 15 or less. But then when i look at the pft2 sheet saids 17m. So i want to confirm.
      Its good to train for 15 mins and less anyway. To graduate the academy you have to finish in less then 15 mins.
      NYPD Exam #4329
      TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

• I'm taking it in orlando. I'm a 13-1 applicants. Also, my nopa was about providing proof of us citizenship, remember?
        CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
        02/28/14-TSL Received
        03/18/14-PFT1/MED
        07/01/14-VBT/SI
        07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
        07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

• Originally posted by SendHelp View Post
          Its good to train for 15 mins and less anyway. To graduate the academy you have to finish in less then 15 mins.
          Ok great thanks. I didnt know that!!

Comment

I'm taking it in orlando. I'm a 13-1 applicants. Also, my nopa was about providing proof of us citizenship, remember?
            hey cur try changing the location to Tampa it's possible. Closer buddy don't have to drive all the way to Orlando.

Comment

Got my poly date! Received an email, not a call. I'm hoping 3pm on September 30 is still available, because I can sleep in. It'll be a couple hour drive, too.

Awesome and finally. I don't think it will be a good idea to change the location coz you might extra several months to get it. I believe you already had waited too long.

Comment

Yep...If they called you for Poly than that means MHC has forwarded you on to IA. CONGRATS!
                Applied: 7-1-13
                Tested: 8-3-13
                NOR: 9-9-13 (96%)
                Tentative Select: 12-16-13
                Medical: 12-30-13
                Submitted SF86: 2-28-14
                VBT & SI: 3-17-14
                Polygraph x2: 4-7-14 (inconclusive)/ 4-30-14 (passed)
                Sit down with BI: 5-22-14
                Background finished: 6-10-14
                Background Checkmark: 8-14-14
                Drug Test: 8-13-14
                The Call: 08-20-14
                PFT2: 09-05-14 San Diego
                EOD: 9-22-2014
                Academy: 10-23-2014 to 03-09-2015

Comment

• Originally posted by diana_cbp47 View Post
                  PASSED MY PFT2 today!!
                  super excited!
                  Congratulations!!

CBPO 14-1
                  Geo: Southwest
                  Test: 06/12/2014
                  NOR: 07/14/2014
                  Referred: 07/22/2014
                  TSL: 08/01/2014 - GS07
                  Med/PFT1: 08/22/2014 (Pending/Passed)
                  VBT & SI: 09/16/2014 (Scheduled)
                  Polygraph: Not scheduled yet

Comment

• CASS is still down but I got the call for poly this morning. Next Friday at 9am. that means my equip was sent to IA right? I take it that's all a good sign

Comment

• Originally posted by diana_cbp47 View Post
                      PASSED MY PFT2 today!!
                      super excited!
                      When do you go to FLETC?

Any other FLETC Class 363 recruits here? (Oct. 23rd)
                      Applied: 7-1-13
                      Tested: 8-3-13
                      NOR: 9-9-13 (96%)
                      Tentative Select: 12-16-13
                      Medical: 12-30-13
                      Submitted SF86: 2-28-14
                      VBT & SI: 3-17-14
                      Polygraph x2: 4-7-14 (inconclusive)/ 4-30-14 (passed)
                      Sit down with BI: 5-22-14
                      Background finished: 6-10-14
                      Background Checkmark: 8-14-14
                      Drug Test: 8-13-14
                      The Call: 08-20-14
                      PFT2: 09-05-14 San Diego
                      EOD: 9-22-2014
                      Academy: 10-23-2014 to 03-09-2015

Comment

• Just got done with my vbt/si..got my pft2 paper at the end..

Comment

• Originally posted by d_doubleyou View Post
                          CASS is still down but I got the call for poly this morning. Next Friday at 9am. that means my equip was sent to IA right? I take it that's all a good sign
                          Are you a 14-1 applicant?
                          NYPD Exam #4329
                          TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

• Hi guys!

I just have a quick question: Anyone else here waiting to be called by the Background Investigator for the interview?

I took the Poly in August 12, it seemed that I passed it, but I have not heard anything else after that

Comment

• Originally posted by sportzonepr View Post
                              Ok great thanks. I didnt know that!!
                              Keep in mind that if you don't complete the push-ups and sit-ups, you won't even get to run. 15 is to qualify for Border Patrol academy and 13 to graduate (mas o menos). BP has a higher standard with regards to PT. Understandably so.... I guess. The only reason I'm really mentioning this is because back in 2011, when I had my PFT2 for BP, only 3 of the 5 CBPO applicants passed their PFT2. I've spoke of this in the pass in hopes to be some kind of an encouragement. The PFT2 was administered at Harpers Ferry, WV. One applicant failed the sit-ups, the other failed either the sit-ups as well or the push-ups. I don't remember. None the less, two failed prior to the sprint and 1.5 run and if I recall correctly, they were only weeks from EODing and were in the process for years. I EOD'd four weeks later so I'm pretty sure they were close which was disturbing. Good luck and as long as you keep training and stay away form all the Don-Q and Medalla, you should be fine. It's really not that bad. Good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ_Kid View Post
                                Keep in mind that if you don't complete the push-ups and sit-ups, you won't even get to run. 15 is to qualify for Border Patrol academy and 13 to graduate (mas o menos). BP has a higher standard with regards to PT. Understandably so.... I guess. The only reason I'm really mentioning this is because back in 2011, when I had my PFT2 for BP, only 3 of the 5 CBPO applicants passed their PFT2. I've spoke of this in the pass in hopes to be some kind of an encouragement. The PFT2 was administered at Harpers Ferry, WV. One applicant failed the sit-ups, the other failed either the sit-ups as well or the push-ups. I don't remember. None the less, two failed prior to the sprint and 1.5 run and if I recall correctly, they were only weeks from EODing and were in the process for years. I EOD'd four weeks later so I'm pretty sure they were close which was disturbing. Good luck and as long as you keep training and stay away form all the Don-Q and Medalla, you should be fine. It's really not that bad. Good luck.
                                Don-Q and medalla? lmao so boricua right there!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7196 users online. 385 members and 6811 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X