300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mk_23 View Post
    Got my VBT tomorrow at JFK hope everything goes well...
    Good luck!

CBPO 14-1
    Geo: Southwest
    Test: 06/12/2014
    NOR: 07/14/2014
    Referred: 07/22/2014
    TSL: 08/01/2014 - GS07
    Med/PFT1: 08/22/2014 (Pending/Passed)
    VBT & SI: 09/16/2014 (Scheduled)
    Polygraph: Not scheduled yet

Comment

• Originally posted by action-packed View Post
      question, i originally applied for Miami which is where i currently live. this was years ago. they sent me an email giving me the opportunity to move locations. i chose San Diego. at the time i was married. now i'm divorced and things have changed big time especially with custody agreement. there's no way, if they call me, that they'll let me switch back to my original location?
      What everybody is saying that it is almost impossible to switch geos, but you never know. While getting the job is a good gig to support a family financially, people situations get sometimes complicated like yours. You can always get the job, work for a year or two then swap with somebody else, but then again, I don't know your situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
        What everybody is saying that it is almost impossible to switch geos, but you never know. While getting the job is a good gig to support a family financially, people situations get sometimes complicated like yours. You can always get the job, work for a year or two then swap with somebody else, but then again, I don't know your situation.
        thanks. i'll keep going through the process and hope for the best. i've heard once you get hired it takes forever to actually swap locations. definitely can't be away from my daughter for that long so i'll just see what happens.

Comment

• Did anyone pick the northwest for their area

Comment

thanks. i'll keep going through the process and hope for the best. i've heard once you get hired it takes forever to actually swap locations. definitely can't be away from my daughter for that long so i'll just see what happens.
            What's your timeline? It might be a good idea to post it here so we can refer to it. It also takes forever to get the job by then you never know what will happen. There are always ways

Comment

What's your timeline? It might be a good idea to post it here so we can refer to it. It also takes forever to get the job by then you never know what will happen. There are always ways
              they offered me the opportunity to move GEOs back in 2011. now im finally coming to the end of the process (i hope).

Comment

they offered me the opportunity to move GEOs back in 2011. now im finally coming to the end of the process (i hope).
                Where are you at the process now? Are you done with poly & BI?

Comment

• Did the vbt today then the si 20 min later. Didn't get pft paperwork though hope it's not a bad sign
                  Applied: May 2014 SWB
                  CBPO Exam: June 2014
                  NOR: 81 July 2014
                  TSL August
                  Eqip: August 16th
                  PFT1 August 21 Passed
                  VBT/SI Sept 9 Passed
                  Polygraph Sept 29
                  BI
                  PFT1
                  EOD
                  Academy

Comment

Where are you at the process now? Are you done with poly & BI?
                    Yes. Passed my poly a year ago and my BI cleared on my CASS a few days ago. I had just sent my medical self certification today to the medical review unit so they can verify Im fit to take the PFT2. And i also resent my driver license agreement because that was missing.

Comment

• Congrats! How long was your wait between meeting you BI and clearing BI on CASS?

Comment

• Originally posted by cbp officer View Post
                        Did the vbt today then the si 20 min later. Didn't get pft paperwork though hope it's not a bad sign
                        I'm in the same boat. And, I've heard of a couple more that are in the same situation as well. Hopefully we passed!

Comment

• Thank you hopping for the best

Comment

• Originally posted by TracyE View Post
                            Good luck!
                            Thank you got my fingers crossed

Comment

• Double whammy today. Got our official uniforms to bring home and wear at our port. Look really nice. Then we got pepper sprayed Not as bad as I was expecting but it was no fun either.
                              Geo: SWB
                              CBPO Exam: 09/24/13
                              NOR: 92% - 10/28/13
                              TSL - 01/31/14
                              Medical/PFT1 - 02/19/14
                              VBT/SI - 02/28/14
                              BI - 03/15/14
                              Poly - 04/30/14
                              BI Cleared - 06/24/14
                              Drug Test - 06/26/14
                              The Call - 06/26/14
                              PFT 2 - 07/11/14
                              EOD - 07/14/14
                              Academy - 08/14/14 - 12/23/14

Comment

• Has CASS been working for anyone else? It's now saying it doesn't recognize my last 4 digits of my ssn and my application id.
                                Geo - Central East Coast
                                CBPO Exam - 10/18/2013
                                NOR - 10/24/2013
                                TSL - 1/30/2014
                                VBT #1 - 3/12/14 (out of country)
                                PFT1/medical - 3/20/2014
                                VBT/SI #2 - 5/15/2014 (eligible 5/22/2014)
                                eQuip/fingerprints - 9/29/2014

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11454 users online. 414 members and 11040 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X