300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joshk24 View Post
    Everyone's letters say the vbt is the si, even the 13 applicants. They are 2 different things usually done on the same day. As much as people want to sugar coat it, if you don't get called in for the si it is not a good sign. All you can do is sit and wait for your results email to know for sure though.
    Thank you and good luck

Comment

• Anyone know when they will open up again? I was just removed from CASS today after "failing" my polygraph a month ago.

Waiting on the letter/email of rejection now.

Comment

• I took the VBT/SI in TN. Thanks for the information. I had noticed a lot of people saying they had gotten the pft2 paper after they finished the SI, so I didn't know if that was something that everyone that passes always gets or what.
        Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
        Congrats on passing this step, it is not as hard as the poly in my opinion. It should take a week or two till you get the eligibility notice if they find you good to go. Not getting the pft2 paper afterwards should not be a big deal.
        Let me ask you this? Which state are you residing currently? A lot of the applicants here had to do the interview with others and some ended up not able to do the SI due to not enough officers to do it.
        Last edited by nr1324; 09-09-2014, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MangoMan View Post
          Anyone know when they will open up again? I was just removed from CASS today after "failing" my polygraph a month ago. Waiting on the letter/email of rejection now.
          CASS has been down all morning, I just checked it and it is still not working, so I wonder how did you know you were removed from cass today?
          For CBP, you will have to wait 3 years to reapply if you had failed their poly.

Comment

• the VBT and SI is done on the same day. after I did the VBT, i waited for an hour so and then they called me into another room to do the SI. it's pretty easy tbh. it's just scenario based questions.

Comment

Anyone know when they will open up again? I was just removed from CASS today after "failing" my polygraph a month ago.

Waiting on the letter/email of rejection now.
              you weren't removed. CASS has been down today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
                CASS has been down all morning, I just checked it and it is still not working, so I wonder how did you know you were removed from cass today?
                For CBP, you will have to wait 3 years to reapply if you had failed their poly.
                I just tried logging and it says my information is not in the database

Oh wow 3 years?

Well it was fun going through the process I guess. I'll try to contest the failure when I receive the notice and hope for a re-test

Good luck to the rest of you!

Edit : So its telling everybody information not found?

Comment

• Got my VBT tomorrow at JFK hope everything goes well...

Comment

Oh wow 3 years?

Well it was fun going through the process I guess. I'll try to contest the failure when I receive the notice and hope for a re-test

CASS is down. And you haven't failed the poly until IA reviews it and send you an official letter or email stating you are removed. From what I hear on these forums, it ain't over until they explicitly say it is in writing.
                    Geo: West Coast
                    CBPO Exam: June 2014
                    NOR: July 2014
                    TSL: August 2014
                    eQIP Sent: August 2014
                    Med & PFT1: August 2014 (pending & passed)
                    VBT & SI: September 2014 (passed)
                    Poly:, BI Cleared:, Drug Test:, PFT2:, & EOD: (pending)

Comment

• Originally posted by action-packed View Post
                      That message on CASS scared the crap out of me too. My background cleared and now the pre-employment forms part was pending because i guess the driver license agreement was missing. so i just sent that in today as well as the Medical Sefl-Certification Form. that is required to fill out before i can take the PFT2 since medical cleared over a year ago.
                      That is EXACTLY what happened to me. Freaked me out at first...until they called me and offered me the job 2 days later.
                      Geo: West Coast
                      Applied: 7-1-13
                      Tested: 8-3-13
                      NOR: 9-9-13 (96%)
                      Tentative Select: 12-16-13
                      Medical: 12-30-13
                      Submitted SF86: 2-28-14
                      VBT & SI: 3-17-14
                      Polygraph x2: 4-7-14 (inconclusive)/ 4-30-14 (passed)
                      Sit down with BI: 5-22-14
                      Background finished: 6-10-14
                      Background Checkmark: 8-14-14
                      Drug Test: 8-13-14
                      The Call: 08-20-14
                      PFT2: 09-05-14 San Diego
                      EOD: 9-22-2014
                      Academy: 10-23-2014 to 03-09-2015

Comment

Oh wow 3 years?
                        Yes. All of us have the same message when we log into cass. If you had read the previous page, you would've seen a lot of us were having the same issue. Like Vegas said, unless they tell you in writing, you are still technically in the process.

Originally posted by Mk_23 View Post
                        Got my VBT tomorrow at JFK hope everything goes well...
                        Best of luck. Keep us updated on the good news.

Comment

• Originally posted by USCG LEME View Post
                          That is EXACTLY what happened to me. Freaked me out at first...until they called me and offered me the job 2 days later.
                          lucky you. hope that's the case with me.

Comment

• Roger, thanks for the clarification

Comment

• question, i originally applied for Miami which is where i currently live. this was years ago. they sent me an email giving me the opportunity to move locations. i chose San Diego. at the time i was married. now i'm divorced and things have changed big time especially with custody agreement. there's no way, if they call me, that they'll let me switch back to my original location?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper_Pup View Post
                                Anyone else not able to login to CASS? Says the default message about not being in the system.
                                OMG me too!! I was starting to freak out for a minute there. Even sent an email to see if I missed something since I haven't received any NOPAs or any other kind of notice. It's a little reassuring to know others are having an issue signing in as well.
                                Last edited by TracyE; 09-09-2014, 04:20 PM.

CBPO 14-1
                                Geo: Southwest
                                Test: 06/12/2014
                                NOR: 07/14/2014
                                Referred: 07/22/2014
                                TSL: 08/01/2014 - GS07
                                Med/PFT1: 08/22/2014 (Pending/Passed)
                                VBT & SI: 09/16/2014 (Scheduled)
                                Polygraph: Not scheduled yet

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9816 users online. 359 members and 9457 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X