300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by john_martinez View Post
    So whos in the background portion of the process in 13-1?
    I am. Still waiting for my poly date and I submitted my equip July 17th.
    CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
    02/28/14-TSL Received
    03/18/14-PFT1/MED
    07/01/14-VBT/SI
    07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
    07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper_Pup View Post
      Anyone else not able to login to CASS? Says the default message about not being in the system.
      Same here. I called my case manager, she just said the system is down.
      May you meet upon the level and part upon the square
      USPIS

Applied:
      01/28/2019
      Exam Part 1 Passed: 01/28/2019
      eCAP Submitted: 01/29/2019
      Info Exchange: ?

CBPO, GEO: Midwest

Applied on: 05/05/14
      CBPO Exam: 6/12/14
      NOR:7/14/14=score 86 (with VET preference)
      TSL: 8/1/14
      EQIP/FINGERPRINTS- 8/14/14
      MED/PFT1: 8/29/14
      VBT/SI: 09/19/14
      POLY: 11/03/14
      BI: Passed Feb 2015
      EOD: Turned down the offer due to an undesired location

Comment

• Originally posted by jaybous View Post
        Same here. I called my case manager, she just said the system is down.
        Thanks for the info. What a relieved!!!

Comment

• Mine is too. I hope we see some green check marks on our cass.

Comment

• I recently sent off my CBP EQIP a couple of weeks ago. I have completed a recent EQIP background for the DOD and was granted a secret clearance for the military a couple of weeks ago. Will this help maybe speed up the process for my CBP background or maybe use a portion of it?
            Last edited by chuco915; 09-09-2014, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chuco915 View Post
              I recently sent off my CBP EQIP a couple of weeks ago. I have completed a recent EQIP background for the DOD and was granted a secret clearance for the military a couple of weeks ago. Will this help maybe speed up the process for my CBP background or maybe use a portion of it?
              It makes only sense chuco, doesn't it? But that's not how the gov works. It will help a lot of they communicate with each other but I don't think it's the case in here. In fact, I have heard that even agencies inside the DHS do not communicate well when it comes to stuff like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by chuco915 View Post
                I recently sent off my CBP EQIP a couple of weeks ago. I have completed a recent EQIP background for the DOD and was granted a secret clearance for the military a couple of weeks ago. Will this help maybe speed up the process for my CBP background or maybe use a portion of it?
                I have noticed that some of the 14-1 applicants with DHS or Vet. experience have been moving along faster (maybe it's just coincidence though). But if your timeline is correct, you tested in 2012?? If that's true, I'm so sorry that you've been in this for 2.5 years.
                Geo: West Coast
                Applicant Group: 13-1
                NOR: 10/28/13 85%
                TSL: 12/16/13
                PFT1/Medical: ~1/10/14
                eQIP completed: 2/13/14
                VBT/SI: 3/17/14
                eQIP to IA: 3/19/14
                Poly: 10/22/14 (inconclusive) / 12/4/14 (passed)
                Meet with BI: 12/19/14 - 01/07/15 (met him 3 times)
                Clear BI: 2/24/15
                Drug Test: 3/4/15
                The Call: 3/2/15
                PFT2: 3/18/15
                EOD: 3/30/15

Comment

• Originally posted by SolidSnoopy View Post
                  I have noticed that some of the 14-1 applicants with DHS or Vet. experience have been moving along faster (maybe it's just coincidence though). But if your timeline is correct, you tested in 2012?? If that's true, I'm so sorry that you've been in this for 2.5 years.
                  I tested in 2012 but didn't complete the process originally and reapplied in 2013. I didn't have to retest so that was good
                  I hope it moves fast...still waiting on my medical to clear since late March!! Hoping my recent clearance speeds things up with the background!!

Comment

• Well I took my VBT today and had the SI afterwards. Things went pretty well in my opinion and I was the only person there at the time doing the interview. I did not get a piece of paper with pft2 info on it...should I be concerned about that?

Comment

• Originally posted by nr1324 View Post
                      Well I took my VBT today and had the SI afterwards. Things went pretty well in my opinion and I was the only person there at the time doing the interview. I did not get a piece of paper with pft2 info on it...should I be concerned about that?
                      No...

Comment

Well I took my VBT today and had the SI afterwards. Things went pretty well in my opinion and I was the only person there at the time doing the interview. I did not get a piece of paper with pft2 info on it...should I be concerned about that?
                        Im on the same boat

Comment

Congrats on passing this step, it is not as hard as the poly in my opinion. It should take a week or two till you get the eligibility notice if they find you good to go. Not getting the pft2 paper afterwards should not be a big deal.
                          Let me ask you this? Which state are you residing currently? A lot of the applicants here had to do the interview with others and some ended up not able to do the SI due to not enough officers to do it.

Comment

• Just took the VBT but didn't take the SI after this is bad ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spade1 View Post
                              Just took the VBT but didn't take the SI after this is bad ?
                              How many applicants were taking the same test with you?

Comment

• Three others were taking the test with me.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5009 users online. 239 members and 4770 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X