Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody know much about the polygraph, Ive heard it has a 60% fail rate. A lot of Inconclusiveness. Any info?

Comment

• Hey Ashlynn I can't send you a PM
      Geo: SWB
      CBPO Exam: 09/24/13
      NOR: 92% - 10/28/13
      TSL - 01/31/14
      Medical/PFT1 - 02/19/14
      VBT/SI - 02/28/14
      BI - 03/15/14
      Poly - 04/30/14
      BI Cleared - 06/24/14
      Drug Test - 06/26/14
      The Call - 06/26/14
      PFT 2 - 07/11/14
      EOD - 07/14/14
      Academy - 08/14/14 - 12/23/14

Comment

• CBP officer

Originally posted by Lukothe4th View Post
        Anybody know much about the polygraph, Ive heard it has a 60% fail rate. A lot of Inconclusiveness. Any info?
        Just some advice, tell the truth even if you think it's very minor and from your teen years

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        CBPO 14-1
        Geo: Central East Coast
        Test: Passed(96) 07/14/2014
        Referred: 07/22/2014
        TSL: 08/02/2014
        Med/Fitness Test: 08/26/2014 (Passed/Passed)
        Polygraph: 09/06/2014 (Passed)
        VBT & SI: 09/12/2014 (Passed)
        BI: 11/03/2014 (Complete)
        PFT2 - 2/9/15 (Passed)
        EOD - 2/23/15 (Philadelphia)
        FLETC - 3/27 - 7/31

Comment

• Hi anyone from PR that pass the first PT foR CBP?

Comment

• I did on 8/29

Comment

• Originally posted by Shell_Back View Post
              Passed the poly! Pretty intense process, it was my first time taking one so I didn't really know what to expect. Just have to wait for the official OK after it gets reviewed again.
              Awesome. Did you get a drink after you were done? It took mine about 4 hours too and I was numb at the end and could not breathe, thought the skirt and the heels would help, but they did not. The feeling of passing was so great that I was smiling at myself the whole way back home

Originally posted by Joyero View Post
              Wow unbelievable. People throwing away a career over push ups... If they're going into law enforcement you would think you can do push ups and sit ups at home or something. I understand failing running, but push ups?! He deserved to go home
              I would not forgive myself if I fail in one or two pushups or situps, or even few seconds of the run. In fact, whenever I train I tell myself "push it! You don't want to fail in few seconds".

Originally posted by Lukothe4th View Post
              Anybody know much about the polygraph, Ive heard it has a 60% fail rate. A lot of Inconclusiveness. Any info?
              I have heard that the failing rate is pretty high, things vary depending on people's responses and situations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kattle View Post
                Hey Ashlynn I can't send you a PM
                Not sure how to turn it on... I am on this forum on my iPad and the setup it a little bit different. In NC now, heading to FLETC tomorrow!

Comment

• Originally posted by sportzonepr View Post
                  Hi anyone from PR that pass the first PT foR CBP?
                  I passed mine on April in San Juan, PR. I make the PFT1 after a god bladders surgery 2 and a half month before. The hardest thing for me was the abs, because I felt like something braking inside, but I scored 101. You only need 80 to pass.

BTW, any one here know how to increase speed on the 1.5 mile. I'm making 15:28 (my best), 220 yards in 44 seconds, 20 push ups in 15 seconds and 25 sit ups in 45 seconds, but after making this things a can't make the 1.5 mile in the time. I have "time" (like 1.5 month before PFT2), but I want to be ready. I have 3 month practicing and came from 18:25 to 15:28 but isn't sufficient for me. Any help comment or PM.

Comment

• Ok. What i read and a friend of mine who is a maratonista me esta ayudando me ha dicho. Uno run up-hill

Comment

• Two: do example 100 meter sprints; 100m jog; 100 m sprints and 100m jog

Comment

• three: go to the beach water to your chest and run

Comment

• Four: once in a while run for long distances.

Comment

• You have to get your body out of the comfort zone. Also running in the beach is great for the legs. Run few time in the beach. Then go to the street you are going to feel you are flying!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashlynn1220VT View Post
                              Not sure how to turn it on... I am on this forum on my iPad and the setup it a little bit different. In NC now, heading to FLETC tomorrow!
                              Oh nice. The academy is better than I expected. I'm housed in building 71 and it is nicer and has more commodities than I expected (tv, refrigerator). The food is OK. It's what you would get at a buffet. After a few weeks it gets old and I find myself going out into town to get food. I've also stocked up my fridge. We haven't ran much but if we are out of line we have done pushups, situps, planks, etc. Overall, it is a good experience. I failed the Spanish test so I am here until February!
                              Geo: SWB
                              CBPO Exam: 09/24/13
                              NOR: 92% - 10/28/13
                              TSL - 01/31/14
                              Medical/PFT1 - 02/19/14
                              VBT/SI - 02/28/14
                              BI - 03/15/14
                              Poly - 04/30/14
                              BI Cleared - 06/24/14
                              Drug Test - 06/26/14
                              The Call - 06/26/14
                              PFT 2 - 07/11/14
                              EOD - 07/14/14
                              Academy - 08/14/14 - 12/23/14

Comment

• Originally posted by Kattle View Post
                                I failed the Spanish test so I am here until February!
                                Kattle, Is it only Spanish lang you have test for? Any other languages?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8613 users online. 419 members and 8194 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X