300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shell_Back View Post
    My CASS has been updated today. Got my 2nd green check mark for my fitness and my medical docs have been sent to the medical review office. Says, takes at least 4 weeks for determination.
    I spoke to someone at Comprehensive Medical today, to clarify dates on a surgery I had, she said they're working with about a week turn around right now. The validity of that statement obviously has yet to be seen... But with as fast as our process (the 14-1 applicants) appears to be moving, it seems it would be par for the course.

Comment

• CASS worries? Read the comment I posted last night
      Geo: West Coast
      Applied: 7-1-13
      Tested: 8-3-13
      NOR: 9-9-13 (96%)
      Tentative Select: 12-16-13
      Medical: 12-30-13
      Submitted SF86: 2-28-14
      VBT & SI: 3-17-14
      Polygraph x2: 4-7-14 (inconclusive)/ 4-30-14 (passed)
      Sit down with BI: 5-22-14
      Background finished: 6-10-14
      Background Checkmark: 8-14-14
      Drug Test: 8-13-14
      The Call: 08-20-14
      PFT2: 09-05-14 San Diego
      EOD: 9-22-2014
      Academy: 10-23-2014 to 03-09-2015

Comment

• [QUOTE=Jade78;3516163]I second the (sigh) coz I am the same situation. It has been 8 weeks since I met with my BI for the 2nd time. What's your geo Mr. Lawyer?

Geo = Central East.

I received a NOPA today in the mail from IA. Before a final decision is rendered, I have about 6 days to provide payment arrangements or proof of payment for a past due judgment totaling $2,183 and multiple accounts totaling $5,200. I've held a secret clearance for the past 4 years. Surprising, but its time to begin writing my heart out as y'all say. Wish me luck.
        8-26-13 Written Test
        9-9-13 Notice of Results
        12-18-13 Tentative Offer
        1-2-14 Physical Fitness 1
        1-13-14 Qualified for GS 7
        2-14-14 Pre Employment forms submitted
        3-12-14 VBT/SI
        3-28-14 EQIP Released
        4-30-14 Polygraph passed
        6-11-14 Background Began
        8-27-14 Received NOPA
        10-29-14 Background Complete
        10-30-14 Drug Test
        11-3-14 THE CALL- Accepted JFK
        11-25-14 PFT2 Passed
        12-1-14 EOD/Pre Academy

CBP FLETC Class 368
        1/9/15-5/15/15

Comment

• [QUOTE=Mr. Lawyer;3516885]
          Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
          I second the (sigh) coz I am the same situation. It has been 8 weeks since I met with my BI for the 2nd time. What's your geo Mr. Lawyer?

Geo = Central East.

I received a NOPA today in the mail from IA. Before a final decision is rendered, I have about 6 days to provide payment arrangements or proof of payment for a past due judgment totaling $2,183 and multiple accounts totaling $5,200. I've held a secret clearance for the past 4 years. Surprising, but its time to begin writing my heart out as y'all say. Wish me luck.
          Write your heart out buddy.
          CBPO Exam: June 2014
          NOR: July 2014
          TSL: August 2014
          eQIP Sent: August 2014
          Med & PFT1: August 2014 (pending & passed)
          VBT & SI: September 2014 (passed)
          Poly:, BI Cleared:, Drug Test:, PFT2:, & EOD: (pending)

Comment

• I don't understand, are you testing tomorrow or you're waiting on something so you can go and test?

Sorry about the confusion. I mean I applied for the 14-2 announcement, but never received notification that am eligible or not, so I have not been able to schedule the written test. The written test runs from Sept. 4 to Sept. 25, so that's why I'm a bit worried.

Comment

• Thank you Jade. I have to tell my brain to be quiet sometimes lol This one of those times. thank you for the well wishes! Same to you on your journey!

Comment

• Whenyou met with your BI the first times.. Did they brought up any financial issues... or is this just coming from left field...just curious

Comment

• [QUOTE=Mr. Lawyer;3516885]
                  Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
                  I second the (sigh) coz I am the same situation. It has been 8 weeks since I met with my BI for the 2nd time. What's your geo Mr. Lawyer?

Geo = Central East.

Whenyou met with your BI the first times.. Did they brought up any financial issues... or is this just coming from left field...just curious

Comment

• Originally posted by jerry61909 View Post
                    hey guys quick question how do you have a thing under your post with your timeline?
                    I wanted to make one of those. Thanks.
                    At the top where your user name is, click on it and it will say MY PROFILE, click on that then you will see the tab ABOUT ME, click on that and you can add in your timeline where it says signature.
                    Geo- Florida
                    CBPO Exam- 9/25/13
                    NOR- 98 10/25/13
                    Qual- GS 7
                    TSL- 2/28/14
                    PFT1/Medical- 3/12/14
                    VBT/SI- 5/9/14
                    VBT/SI- eligible 5/14/14
                    BI E-QIP received- 10/03/14
                    BI E-QIP submitted- 10/06/14
                    BI E-QIP in Security Office- 01/06/15

Comment

• So this is odd. I just came home from work, and I received a pink slip from USPS that they missed me. It's from CBP. Not sure what it could be. I didn't receive a call or email from MHC or my case manager on what it could be. All I'm waiting for is my poly date, and that's it. Everything on CASS is green except for BI and drug test.
                      CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
                      02/28/14-TSL Received
                      03/18/14-PFT1/MED
                      07/01/14-VBT/SI
                      07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
                      07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

• Originally posted by TracyE View Post
                        Thanks, Jade! Good luck and I hope you get your last two check marks soon. Just know that adjudication always takes longer than the actual investigation. If I recall correctly, you were born outside the US (correct me if I'm wrong). They just want to ensure your allegiance and/or any foreign contacts (relatives or otherwise) that you may be bound to by affection will not be an issue or affect your judgment. However, that usually does not mean a "no go." Anyway, you've made it this far...you're on the home stretch now.
                        Yes, I was born overseas and all my family is foreign but they are US residents. I am not really worried about this issue. In the last month or so, I have not heard anybody from my geo who got a call. So maybe that's why. I don't know.

Originally posted by Mr. Lawyer;3516885 :)[/QUOTE
                        Geo = Central East.
                        When was the last time you have met with your BI? We are the same geo which I haven't seen much from 13-1 in that region. It will also be good to post your timeline to follow up with you. You might get called before me coz you already have clearance or you might be a fed agent already. Best of luck with writing your heart out

Originally posted by Jackjohn714 View Post
                        Sorry about the confusion. I mean I applied for the 14-2 announcement, but never received notification that am eligible or not, so I have not been able to schedule the written test. The written test runs from Sept. 4 to Sept. 25, so that's why I'm a bit worried.
                        So you didn't even start your first step yet. I guess wait and watch out for the next announcement and apply again coz you didn't hear anything from this one.

Originally posted by TheChief View Post
                        Whenyou met with your BI the first times.. Did they brought up any financial issues... or is this just coming from left field...just curious
                        Yes, absolutely. My BI has my eqip with him, he had my financial disclosure, and the signature forms, and anything else I gave. He goes through details will everything. For me, I don't have financial issues and only have student loan which is not due yet. So it was a couple minute deal for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by cur679 View Post
                          So this is odd. I just came home from work, and I received a pink slip from USPS that they missed me. It's from CBP. Not sure what it could be. I didn't receive a call or email from MHC or my case manager on what it could be. All I'm waiting for is my poly date, and that's it. Everything on CASS is green except for BI and drug test.
                          So you will have to wait till tomorrow to go get it? Man, that would suck. My poly examiner called me by the way, I was not sent any papers. It might be NOPA is few of our friends here got it this week. I hope it's good.

Comment

So this is odd. I just came home from work, and I received a pink slip from USPS that they missed me. It's from CBP. Not sure what it could be. I didn't receive a call or email from MHC or my case manager on what it could be. All I'm waiting for is my poly date, and that's it. Everything on CASS is green except for BI and drug test.
                            Got that the other day. Mine was a NOPA; writing it this week. Haven't had Poly yet, waiting on BI, Quals, and VBT/SI.

Comment

• I dont know what it could be if it's nopa. My credit is fine and I've been paying all my loans and bills on time.

if I received a nopa would I not be able to log into case, because I still can.
                              CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
                              02/28/14-TSL Received
                              03/18/14-PFT1/MED
                              07/01/14-VBT/SI
                              07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
                              07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

I dont know what it could be if it's nopa. My credit is fine and I've been paying all my loans and bills on time.

if I received a nopa would I not be able to log into case, because I still can.
                                CASS still works if you get a NOPA; I still can at least. It's usually from IA for clarification for something that came up in your BI. Just wait and see what it is. It could be something else entirely.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8962 users online. 415 members and 8547 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X