300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cur679 View Post
    DId you disclose that during the poly, or is it just the fact that they didn't like you doing THC 5 years ago?

Good luck
    Haven't even taken my poly yet. So just that they didn't like it. All I can do is put my writing skills to use and explain the stupidity of my actions.

Anyone on here appeal a NOPA for THC successfully?
    Geo: West Coast
    CBPO Exam: June 2014
    NOR: July 2014
    TSL: August 2014
    eQIP Sent: August 2014
    Med & PFT1: August 2014 (pending & passed)
    VBT & SI: September 2014 (passed)
    Poly:, BI Cleared:, Drug Test:, PFT2:, & EOD: (pending)

Comment

• Are you 14-1 ? did your medical clear ? Did you get an email confirming your equip was sent to IA ? When ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spade1 View Post
        Are you 14-1 ? did your medical clear ? Did you get an email confirming your equip was sent to IA ? When ?
        14-1. Not cleared Med yet; took it 2 weeks ago. Yes eQip is at IA 08/20ish.

Comment

• Originally posted by UNLVegas View Post
          Got a NOPA today. Appealing ASAP as it has been almost 5 years since THC use. Have no connection to it. Never bought, transport or handled it. Just stupid college parties and teenage times. Well wish me luck.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
          Good luck bud. Just be honest and thorough in your response and see what they say. I know MJ use is a big issue for them but I also have seen applicants pass with noted MJ experimentation from a long time ago. Five years is not that long ago though. I experimented twice with MJ 16 years ago (hated it) and fully expect to get grilled when the time comes.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYJRM10 View Post
            Good luck bud. Just be honest and thorough in your response and see what they say. I know MJ use is a big issue for them but I also have seen applicants pass with noted MJ experimentation from a long time ago. Five years is not that long ago though. I experimented twice with MJ 16 years ago (hated it) and fully expect to get grilled when the time comes.
            I'm only 25 but Ill write my heart out. Didn't think of becoming a federal agent until 5 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by UNLVegas View Post
              14-1. Not cleared Med yet; took it 2 weeks ago. Yes eQip is at IA 08/20ish.
              Good luck bro write write write

Comment

• FutureCBPO; I'm currently at the academy and have a neatly groomed full beard

So you kept your beard when you enter your EOD? I wonder if you need to ask for approval from your supervisor?
                Geo Midwest
                10/18/2013 Written test
                10/28/2013 NOR
                1/8/2014 Medical / Fitness - Passed
                2/14/2014 e-QIP submitted
                2/18/2014 VBT/SI - Passed
                5/5/2014 Passed qualifications / GS 7 eligible
                6/13/2014 Polygraph - Passed
                6/27/2014 Met the investigator
                8/26/2014 Drug test
                8/28/2014 The call
                10/6/2014 EOD
                Nov 3- March 18, 2105 Academy

Comment

• Hey, I'm a 14-1 applicant and not even my preemployment papers have cleared on cass. I sent eqip the day we got it. I understand why the others haven't cleared, but I'm starting to worry. Anyone know why this would be?
                  Geo: Reapplied to El Paso under 15-2
                  Tested: 6/2/2014
                  NOR: 7/14/14 (98)
                  Tentative Select: 8/2/14
                  Medical: 8/26/14 green check 12/9/14
                  PFT1: 9/3/14 green check 9/11/14
                  VBT & SI: 9/24/14 green check 9/30/14
                  Polygraph: 12/9/14 passed, waiting on QC
                  Sit down with BI: 01/2015
                  Background finished: 02/2015
                  Background Cleared: CASS Referred for scheduling 3/5/2015
                  Drug Test: Scheduled for 3/5/2015
                  Provisional Clearance: 8/7/2015
                  The Call:
                  EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by mpjones03 View Post
                    Hey, I'm a 14-1 applicant and not even my preemployment papers have cleared on cass. I sent eqip the day we got it. I understand why the others haven't cleared, but I'm starting to worry. Anyone know why this would be?
                    I'm still waiting for my finger print card package to come in the mail still. My investigator told me she was going to send out a new package August 25th. I'm still waiting does anyone know how long it would take to arrive ? I'm also wondering if that means IA didnt get my equip because of me not receiving the fingerprint package. Im scheduled for VBT next week and I completed my pft-1/ medical. If anyone can give me insight to this matter I appreciate. Thank you

Comment

• Hello Everyone.
                      New here but have been reading your responses for the passed month or so.

Got the "call" 8/15

Pft2 on September 10. Wish me luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by diana_cbp47 View Post
                        Hello Everyone.
                        New here but have been reading your responses for the passed month or so.

Got the "call" 8/15

Pft2 on September 10. Wish me luck.
                        Congrats!! What port did you select?
                        Geo- Florida
                        CBPO Exam- 9/25/13
                        NOR- 98 10/25/13
                        Qual- GS 7
                        TSL- 2/28/14
                        PFT1/Medical- 3/12/14
                        VBT/SI- 5/9/14
                        VBT/SI- eligible 5/14/14
                        BI E-QIP received- 10/03/14
                        BI E-QIP submitted- 10/06/14
                        BI E-QIP in Security Office- 01/06/15

Comment

• Originally posted by SolidSnoopy View Post
                          Hello All, Long time lurker, first time poster. I've been wondering if it's unusual for it to take 5+ months since the date my info was sent to IA until getting a call for a poly. I contacted MHC and they told me my BI docs were sent to IA around March and I've yet to be called. I'm a 13-1 applicant in West Coast. Thanks!
                          My case was submitted to IA in March as well, currently waiting on my BI to clear and EOD. I have heard that they are backlogged at the west coast for poly. So it could be that.

Originally posted by UNLVegas View Post
                          Got a NOPA today. Appealing ASAP as it has been almost 5 years since THC use. Have no connection to it. Never bought, transport or handled it. Just stupid college parties and teenage times. Well wish me luck. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
                          NOPA is somewhat good coz it gives you a chance to explain yourself. After you write your heart out as you mentioned, make sure you go back and check it multiple times to make sure you are 100% sure. Good luck

Originally posted by mpjones03 View Post
                          Hey, I'm a 14-1 applicant and not even my preemployment papers have cleared on cass. I sent eqip the day we got it. I understand why the others haven't cleared, but I'm starting to worry. Anyone know why this would be?
                          Tell me, how did you send your eqip the same day you received it? Did you do it before? Was it ready?

Originally posted by diana_cbp47 View Post
                          Hello Everyone.
                          New here but have been reading your responses for the passed month or so. Got the "call" 8/15 Pft2 on September 10. Wish me luck.
                          Congrats Diana and best of luck on the pft2, you will do great. How long it took you between meeting your BI until it was cleared on CASS? It has been 8 weeks for me and I am waiting on my BI to clear on CASS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
                            My case was submitted to IA in March as well, currently waiting on my BI to clear and EOD. I have heard that they are backlogged at the west coast for poly. So it could be that.
                            Thanks for the reply Jade. I was hoping to at least have started the polygraph portion by now, seeing how others with similar time lines have already finished or almost finished their BI. Do you think this warrants a call to IA or just be patient?

And congrats diana! Good luck with your PFT2!
                            Applicant Group: 13-1
                            NOR: 10/28/13 85%
                            TSL: 12/16/13
                            PFT1/Medical: ~1/10/14
                            eQIP completed: 2/13/14
                            VBT/SI: 3/17/14
                            eQIP to IA: 3/19/14
                            Poly: 10/22/14 (inconclusive) / 12/4/14 (passed)
                            Meet with BI: 12/19/14 - 01/07/15 (met him 3 times)
                            Clear BI: 2/24/15
                            Drug Test: 3/4/15
                            The Call: 3/2/15
                            PFT2: 3/18/15
                            EOD: 3/30/15

Comment

• Originally posted by Jade78 View Post

NOPA is somewhat good coz it gives you a chance to explain yourself. After you write your heart out as you mentioned, make sure you go back and check it multiple times to make sure you are 100% sure. Good luck

Tell me, how did you send your eqip the same day you received it? Did you do it before? Was it ready?

Congrats Diana and best of luck on the pft2, you will do great. How long it took you between meeting your BI until it was cleared on CASS? It has been 8 weeks for me and I am waiting on my BI to clear on CASS.
                              Thanks for the wishes. I'll write my heart out.

Comment

• Originally posted by SolidSnoopy View Post
                                Thanks for the reply Jade. I was hoping to at least have started the polygraph portion by now, seeing how others with similar time lines have already finished or almost finished their BI. Do you think this warrants a call to IA or just be patient?

And congrats diana! Good luck with your PFT2!
                                Be patient.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9990 users online. 303 members and 9687 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X