300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cur679 View Post
    I submitted my equip on July 18, and still no poly date. Maaaaaan, this is frustrating.
    I got my Poly exactly after 4 months submitting the eqip, patience is the key, sigh....
    Geo Midwest
    10/18/2013 Written test
    10/28/2013 NOR
    1/8/2014 Medical / Fitness - Passed
    2/14/2014 e-QIP submitted
    2/18/2014 VBT/SI - Passed
    5/5/2014 Passed qualifications / GS 7 eligible
    6/13/2014 Polygraph - Passed
    6/27/2014 Met the investigator
    8/26/2014 Drug test
    8/28/2014 The call
    10/6/2014 EOD
    Nov 3- March 18, 2105 Academy

Comment

• Originally posted by 305CC View Post
      I've been reading the forum since I first applied in May (14-1) and it's been really helpful during the process. I'm in FL but my Geo is central east coast, I'm scheduled for my medical/pft1 next Wednesday 08/28 but still haven't received nothing for the bvt/si, i wonder if I'm supposed to call myself for the appointment or they will contact me? And something else is I've no prior LEO or federal job, I'm a first time applicant and sent my e-quip and my fingerprint cards on time but my CASS still says Pending on the forms and the background and then it says they have not received them. Should I call the case mgr. Or is this the normal process, thank you guys.

I didnt have to call for my vbt/si. i received an email with it setup for me already. My CASS also says pending on everything. I wouldn't stress it too much.
      Announcement: 14-1
      Geo: Central East Coast
      NOR: 07/14/14
      TSL: 08/01/14
      eQip: 08/08/14
      PFT1: 08/20/14
      MED: 08/20/14
      VBT & STI: 09/02/14
      Poly:
      BI:
      Drug test:

Comment

• 14-1 central east coast here i just got my vbt email its on sept 25 still waiting for the pft next week feeling pumped

Comment

• Took and past PFT1 today! ...and I got an email today with the VBT scheduled for Sep. 16.

CBPO 14-1
          Geo: Southwest
          Test: 06/12/2014
          NOR: 07/14/2014
          Referred: 07/22/2014
          TSL: 08/01/2014 - GS07
          Med/PFT1: 08/22/2014 (Pending/Passed)
          VBT & SI: 09/16/2014 (Scheduled)
          Polygraph: Not scheduled yet

Comment

• Hey guys quick question regarding when you get "the call". I have read and heard people say that when they get the call and get offered certain locations that they don't want they defer. what does that exactly mean? Do they put you like on standby for a location that you do want?? or is it more like a take it or leave it type thing? and if you don't pick anything they offer do they just withdraw you like that after all the effort and money they put into you for the process? just curious to know

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris86 View Post
              Hey guys quick question regarding when you get "the call". I have read and heard people say that when they get the call and get offered certain locations that they don't want they defer. what does that exactly mean? Do they put you like on standby for a location that you do want?? or is it more like a take it or leave it type thing? and if you don't pick anything they offer do they just withdraw you like that after all the effort and money they put into you for the process? just curious to know
              I believe it meant after 30 days they will see what's available in the geo you selected and give you another set of ports to choose from and then it's really take it or leave it.
              Unfortunately (don't know for sure) I read on Delphi, someone recently got the call and tried to defer but was advised the could not. Someone then advised under extenuating circumstances you may be able to though (I.e finish school 45 days, baby, etc. Something to that affect).

Comment

• I didn't defer when they called so I don't know...but I can tell you I tried to get the port of long beach and she kinda chuckled and said, "What I'm offering is all that's available". So moral is good luck on that...but there's 12000 others waiting inline to take the job you turn down.
                Geo: West Coast
                Applied: 7-1-13
                Tested: 8-3-13
                NOR: 9-9-13 (96%)
                Tentative Select: 12-16-13
                Medical: 12-30-13
                Submitted SF86: 2-28-14
                VBT & SI: 3-17-14
                Polygraph x2: 4-7-14 (inconclusive)/ 4-30-14 (passed)
                Sit down with BI: 5-22-14
                Background finished: 6-10-14
                Background Checkmark: 8-14-14
                Drug Test: 8-13-14
                The Call: 08-20-14
                PFT2: 09-05-14 San Diego
                EOD: 9-22-2014
                Academy: 10-23-2014 to 03-09-2015

Comment

• Any other BP agents on here or other FED LEOs know if we have to do a polygraph? I know that they used my background from my last 5 year BI but wondering if they are going to make us do a poly along with that.

Comment

• If you are a current CBP LEO then you do not have to do a polygraph. I don't know about non-CBP Fed LEOs. Many BPAs have gone over to the promised land and have not had to take a poly. Good luck.

Comment

• Commando, whats your geo and whats your timeline?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
                        Commando, whats your geo and whats your timeline?
                        Hi Jade,

Here's my timeline and geo:

Announcement: 12-1
                        NOR: 04/02/12
                        TSL: 02/25/13
                        PFT1: 04/12/13
                        MED: 07/23/13 (07/16/14 (back to pending) *received med self cert
                        VBT & STI: 05/08/13
                        eQip: 08/01/13
                        Poly: 04/18/14 (inconclusive) & 07/10/14 (pass)
                        BI: 07/15/14
                        Drug test: 07/17/14

Comment

• Originally posted by commandostyle View Post
                          Hi Jade,

Here's my timeline and geo:

Announcement: 12-1
                          NOR: 04/02/12
                          TSL: 02/25/13
                          PFT1: 04/12/13
                          MED: 07/23/13 (07/16/14 (back to pending) *received med self cert
                          VBT & STI: 05/08/13
                          eQip: 08/01/13
                          Poly: 04/18/14 (inconclusive) & 07/10/14 (pass)
                          BI: 07/15/14
                          Drug test: 07/17/14
                          WOW, that was a very very long process, I hope I won't have to wait that long. Did you sit with a BI on 7/15 and actually got the drug test 2 days later?
                          Did you get your EOD yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
                            WOW, that was a very very long process, I hope I won't have to wait that long. Did you sit with a BI on 7/15 and actually got the drug test 2 days later?
                            Did you get your EOD yet?
                            Yep, my process took a while. I had my BI done from the 11-2 announcement, so it went green after I passed my poly. No EOD yet because my medical expired so I had to submit a self cert and then they asked for explanation. So I submitted that and waiting for their review. Hopefully it's done in the next week or so then hoping for an EOD similar to USCG's LEME's. Hopefully your not far behind either

Comment

• Originally posted by commandostyle View Post
                              Hopefully your not far behind either
                              It has been 7 weeks since my case has been to the adjudication for a decision. Every day that passes is much longer than the previous one. I sure hope I wont have to wait much longer either so I can join some of the people I made friends with over here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyber_Saint View Post
                                If you are a current CBP LEO then you do not have to do a polygraph. I don't know about non-CBP Fed LEOs. Many BPAs have gone over to the promised land and have not had to take a poly. Good luck.
                                Good deal. Thanks for the quick response.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5659 users online. 270 members and 5389 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X