300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UNLVegas View Post
    Any 14-1 West Coast applicants have there VBT/SI scheduled? If so, how did they contact you?
    Southwest 14-1 here. Same thing I been kind of wondering. I haven't gotten anything yet on the vbt/si yet either

Comment

• 14-1 applicants did everyone recieve their finger prints in the mail yet. I'm scheduled for the VBT AND PFT-1 but I haven't received my finger prints in the mail yet. I'm wondering maybe it's my location (central east coast).

Comment

• Originally posted by Spade1 View Post
        14-1 applicants did everyone recieve their finger prints in the mail yet. I'm scheduled for the VBT AND PFT-1 but I haven't received my finger prints in the mail yet. I'm wondering maybe it's my location (central east coast).
        If they sent you the e-QIP then they should of sent you the fingerprint cards as well.
        NYPD Exam #4329
        TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

• Originally posted by UNLVegas View Post
          Any 14-1 West Coast applicants have there VBT/SI scheduled? If so, how did they contact you?
          I'm a 14-1 West Coast applicant and I received my VBT/SI notice by e-mail on 08/18 (I received my notice to schedule the medical and fitness tests last week). Your scheduled date, time, and location are listed in the email (in other words, it's predetermined).

Comment

• Originally posted by jerry61909 View Post
            hey guys any idea when was the last time they offered San Diego, San Ysidro, Otay Mesa ? I checked the forums and I think the last time it was offered was in 2013? Do you know if they are already offering it ? I know from this thread they are offering LAX but that is still too far for me
            Yea I don't think your gonna have a problem getting San Ysidro or Otay. Pretty sure San Ysidro is the biggest land border POE we have.

Comment

• Im in nyc also with central east coast geo and I received mine a few days after equip email through priority mail.Contact your case manager at MHC asap to notify them.
              Originally posted by Spade1 View Post
              14-1 applicants did everyone recieve their finger prints in the mail yet. I'm scheduled for the VBT AND PFT-1 but I haven't received my finger prints in the mail yet. I'm wondering maybe it's my location (central east coast).
              Last edited by Officer7140; 08-22-2014, 11:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by VirginiaPlain View Post
                I'm a 14-1 West Coast applicant and I received my VBT/SI notice by e-mail on 08/18 (I received my notice to schedule the medical and fitness tests last week). Your scheduled date, time, and location are listed in the email (in other words, it's predetermined).
                PM me details pretty please?
                Geo: West Coast
                CBPO Exam: June 2014
                NOR: July 2014
                TSL: August 2014
                eQIP Sent: August 2014
                Med & PFT1: August 2014 (pending & passed)
                VBT & SI: September 2014 (passed)
                Poly:, BI Cleared:, Drug Test:, PFT2:, & EOD: (pending)

Comment

• Passed my pft 1 with a 103! Yay! Vbt on the 9th let's do this! Btw ppl practice the step test IMO that was the hardest for me.
                  Applied: May 2014 SWB
                  CBPO Exam: June 2014
                  NOR: 81 July 2014
                  TSL August
                  Eqip: August 16th
                  PFT1 August 21 Passed
                  VBT/SI Sept 9 Passed
                  Polygraph Sept 29
                  BI
                  PFT1
                  EOD
                  Academy

Comment

Spade, I had to call my CM and let her know. She then sent them to me again and gave me an extension since I didn't receive them. Make sure you keep them informed. I would suggest to call your CM that way they can tell you what the status on your fingerprint cards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fdriver View Post
                      Ocsk8er03, is your PM working? I have a few questions for you regarding Maine locations.
                      Ok I figured out how to turn PM on so feel free to shoot me a message. Or again you can txt or call my cell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer7140 View Post
                        Im in nyc also with central east coast geo and I received mine a few days after equip email through fedex. Contact your case manager at MHC asap to notify them.
                        Thanks for the response. I contacted her and she replied stating that I would receive them within the next week. That was August 13th when she sent that. It's the 22nd I still haven't gotten them. Do you have to sign for it from fed ex ? Should I go to the fed ex facility to see if they would have it ? Thanks again

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukothe4th View Post
                          Hey brother is your pm on? This is to jaybous.
                          I think its on. If it isn't, how do you turn it on?
                          May you meet upon the level and part upon the square
                          USPIS

Applied:
                          01/28/2019
                          Exam Part 1 Passed: 01/28/2019
                          eCAP Submitted: 01/29/2019
                          Info Exchange: ?

CBPO, GEO: Midwest

Applied on: 05/05/14
                          CBPO Exam: 6/12/14
                          NOR:7/14/14=score 86 (with VET preference)
                          TSL: 8/1/14
                          EQIP/FINGERPRINTS- 8/14/14
                          MED/PFT1: 8/29/14
                          VBT/SI: 09/19/14
                          POLY: 11/03/14
                          BI: Passed Feb 2015
                          EOD: Turned down the offer due to an undesired location

Comment

Thanks for the response. I contacted her and she replied stating that I would receive them within the next week. That was August 13th when she sent that. It's the 22nd I still haven't gotten them. Do you have to sign for it from fed ex ? Should I go to the fed ex facility to see if they would have it ? Thanks again
                            Mine did not come through Fed Ex. They were in my mailbox in a Priority Mail Envelope.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Spade1;3512176]Thanks for the response. I contacted her and she replied stating that I would receive them within the next week. That was August 13th when she sent that. It's the 22nd I still haven't gotten them. Do you have to sign for it from fed ex ? Should I go to the fed ex facility to see if they would have it ? Thanks again]

Go to your local post office and inquire. Im not sure about signing for it because a family member received it for me. You should have gotten it by now.
                              Last edited by Officer7140; 08-22-2014, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• THIS INFO IS DIRECT FROM CBP REGARDING FINGERPRINT CARDS:

http://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/fil...pr%202014).pdf

*If you do not receive them within one week, please contact your assigned case manager.

HERE I HAVE LISTED EVERYONE'S ASSIGNED CASE MANAGER:

For Background Investigation Process questions/ concerns (if you call for current status they refer you to CASS):

Last Four of SSN

0000-1666/ Amy/ [email protected]/ (952) 857-3032

1667-3333/ Sarah/ [email protected]/ (952) 857-3033

3334-4999/ Natalie/ [email protected]/ (952) 857-3034

5000-6666/ Chris/ [email protected]/ (952) 857-3037

6667-8333/ Robert/ [email protected]/ (952) 857-3031

8334-9999/ Laurie/ CBPHiring-BI-Box[email protected]/ (952) 857-3036
                                Geo: West Coast
                                Applied: 7-1-13
                                Tested: 8-3-13
                                NOR: 9-9-13 (96%)
                                Tentative Select: 12-16-13
                                Medical: 12-30-13
                                Submitted SF86: 2-28-14
                                VBT & SI: 3-17-14
                                Polygraph x2: 4-7-14 (inconclusive)/ 4-30-14 (passed)
                                Sit down with BI: 5-22-14
                                Background finished: 6-10-14
                                Background Checkmark: 8-14-14
                                Drug Test: 8-13-14
                                The Call: 08-20-14
                                PFT2: 09-05-14 San Diego
                                EOD: 9-22-2014
                                Academy: 10-23-2014 to 03-09-2015

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6520 users online. 259 members and 6261 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X