300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pmartinez90 View Post
    About 12:30pm i got an email to make a medical appointment but ive been calling since but it seems that too many people are calling, is the pft1 the same day as the medical?
    Yes. PFT1 and Medical is all in one. Good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pmartinez90 View Post
      About 12:30pm i got an email to make a medical appointment but ive been calling since but it seems that too many people are calling, is the pft1 the same day as the medical?
      I had to hang up and call about 8 times. Keep trying you'll eventually get through to someone.
      May you meet upon the level and part upon the square
      USPIS

Applied:
      01/28/2019
      Exam Part 1 Passed: 01/28/2019
      eCAP Submitted: 01/29/2019
      Info Exchange: ?

CBPO, GEO: Midwest

Applied on: 05/05/14
      CBPO Exam: 6/12/14
      NOR:7/14/14=score 86 (with VET preference)
      TSL: 8/1/14
      EQIP/FINGERPRINTS- 8/14/14
      MED/PFT1: 8/29/14
      VBT/SI: 09/19/14
      POLY: 11/03/14
      BI: Passed Feb 2015
      EOD: Turned down the offer due to an undesired location

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris86 View Post
        Anyone in the Northeast region that has been called lately? just curious to know what locations are being offered?
        Most likely Champlain, A-Bay, and Vermont/Maine.
        CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
        02/28/14-TSL Received
        03/18/14-PFT1/MED
        07/01/14-VBT/SI
        07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
        07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

• Originally posted by Ocsk8er03 View Post
          Yea the gym is definitely open on the weekends. Could you imagine Glynco if the only thing to do on the weekends was to drink? Lol.

Speaking of which, I'll be driving down there in September for MLETP if anyone wants to grab a beer. Feel free to hit me up.
          Originally posted by Kattle View Post
          Yeah the gym area itself is pretty big. May rooms, weight rooms, pool etc. There's like four different weight rooms at decent sizes. My buddy and I went around 6 last night and it was completely empty. Maybe 3 or 4 other people. You just have to rent out PT stuff every time you want to go. It's open until 930pm weekdays and 730 on weekends.
          Thanks a lot for answering my question.

Just received my Final Selection Letter. I begin my EOD next Monday.

Comment

• If anyone is having issues with the links for printing the docs off for the medical and pft1 from the email that was sent out after you scheduled. Call Comprehensive back at option 2 and they'll email the forms to you directly. Just an FYI if the links on the email aren't working. I wasn't able to click on the links last week and I tried cutting and pasting the links into my web browser. They sent me an email about 5 mins after getting off the phone with them with the paper work.
            May you meet upon the level and part upon the square
            USPIS

Applied:
            01/28/2019
            Exam Part 1 Passed: 01/28/2019
            eCAP Submitted: 01/29/2019
            Info Exchange: ?

CBPO, GEO: Midwest

Applied on: 05/05/14
            CBPO Exam: 6/12/14
            NOR:7/14/14=score 86 (with VET preference)
            TSL: 8/1/14
            EQIP/FINGERPRINTS- 8/14/14
            MED/PFT1: 8/29/14
            VBT/SI: 09/19/14
            POLY: 11/03/14
            BI: Passed Feb 2015
            EOD: Turned down the offer due to an undesired location

Comment

• No Call Today...Hopefully CASS will update tonight and I'll get the call in Morning

Martinez...Congrats on them clearing up the whole Credit confusion.
              Geo: West Coast
              Applied: 7-1-13
              Tested: 8-3-13
              NOR: 9-9-13 (96%)
              Tentative Select: 12-16-13
              Medical: 12-30-13
              Submitted SF86: 2-28-14
              VBT & SI: 3-17-14
              Polygraph x2: 4-7-14 (inconclusive)/ 4-30-14 (passed)
              Sit down with BI: 5-22-14
              Background finished: 6-10-14
              Background Checkmark: 8-14-14
              Drug Test: 8-13-14
              The Call: 08-20-14
              PFT2: 09-05-14 San Diego
              EOD: 9-22-2014
              Academy: 10-23-2014 to 03-09-2015

Comment

• I just sent in my eqip about a week ago and my fingerprints should have arrived by Friday morning. Ive been seeing people in the same group as me getting scheduled for things already. Is it normal that I dont have anything scheduled yet? I also wanted to know if anyone knows if they would use anything I did for my current LEO job. I started my current job after I applied for CBP and did an eqip, medical, etc for them. I know CBP wouldnt know that stuff existed until they see my eqip, but will they be able to use it once they know about it?
                Geo: Reapplied to El Paso under 15-2
                Tested: 6/2/2014
                NOR: 7/14/14 (98)
                Tentative Select: 8/2/14
                Medical: 8/26/14 green check 12/9/14
                PFT1: 9/3/14 green check 9/11/14
                VBT & SI: 9/24/14 green check 9/30/14
                Polygraph: 12/9/14 passed, waiting on QC
                Sit down with BI: 01/2015
                Background finished: 02/2015
                Background Cleared: CASS Referred for scheduling 3/5/2015
                Drug Test: Scheduled for 3/5/2015
                Provisional Clearance: 8/7/2015
                The Call:
                EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by john_martinez View Post
                  well guys Ive been scheduled for my poly, in less than 3 weeks... Wish me luck!
                  Where do have to go? You were called or mailed?

Comment

• Originally posted by mpjones03 View Post
                    I just sent in my eqip about a week ago and my fingerprints should have arrived by Friday morning. Ive been seeing people in the same group as me getting scheduled for things already. Is it normal that I dont have anything scheduled yet? I also wanted to know if anyone knows if they would use anything I did for my current LEO job. I started my current job after I applied for CBP and did an eqip, medical, etc for them. I know CBP wouldnt know that stuff existed until they see my eqip, but will they be able to use it once they know about it?
                    Then one huge benefit you had was that your Eqip was already mostly filled out from the last time you did it. That and the fact that your work references hold more wait when they are law enforcement officers. Other than that there is not much of a benefit. I am current PD Dispatcher and USCG Reserves...didn't help me too much, but a little I'm guessing.
                    Geo: West Coast
                    Applied: 7-1-13
                    Tested: 8-3-13
                    NOR: 9-9-13 (96%)
                    Tentative Select: 12-16-13
                    Medical: 12-30-13
                    Submitted SF86: 2-28-14
                    VBT & SI: 3-17-14
                    Polygraph x2: 4-7-14 (inconclusive)/ 4-30-14 (passed)
                    Sit down with BI: 5-22-14
                    Background finished: 6-10-14
                    Background Checkmark: 8-14-14
                    Drug Test: 8-13-14
                    The Call: 08-20-14
                    PFT2: 09-05-14 San Diego
                    EOD: 9-22-2014
                    Academy: 10-23-2014 to 03-09-2015

Comment

• Originally posted by cur679 View Post
                      Most likely Champlain, A-Bay, and Vermont/Maine.
                      geez I hope they offer other places too!

Comment

• I received the call and email to schedule my MED and FIT. I was able to schedule my Med/Fit earlier today however my Med/Fit are at two different locations. About an hour ago I received another call/email to schedule my Med/Fit. Is that normal to receive multiple calls after you scheduled or is something wrong and I should try to call them back?

Comment

• Hey everyone. It has been a LONG process and I have a Polygraph scheduled for this coming Thursday in Long Beach. The only thing that I haven't done is submit a SF-86. I was never asked to submit one and have contacted the office twice and they said they do not need any additional info from me. Could they have used my SF-86 when I worked for TSA back in 2012? or when I applied for BPA (it has been over two years and the only thing left on CASS is "your case is at the security office". Thanks!!! I hope the poly goes well. Kind of nervous but I have nothing to hide as I have passed a local PD poly recently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris86 View Post
                            Anyone in the Northeast region that has been called lately? just curious to know what locations are being offered?
                            I am central east coast and I am also asking if anybody got a call in my region. It looks like both of those geos havent' got calls yet.

Originally posted by Memo35 View Post
                            I begin my EOD next Monday.
                            What's your geo? And, how long did your BI take?

Comment

• Scheduled my med/pft1 for this wednesday. Interview next month 9/24. Already submitted my e-qip and mailed out my fingerprints today. Location is central east coast. Is it me or this process for 14-1 is going by super quick... Anyways..... Pushups pushups pushups pushups pushups

Comment

• How would u guys rank the level of the first fitness test? I mean it doesnt seem that hard but i want to hear from the perspective of those who have taken it, i got mine dated for the 29th and that step thing has got me kinda nervous

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7938 users online. 204 members and 7734 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X