Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Pmartinez90;3508644]At what number should i fax a form that was not included in my e-qip?[/QUOTE

I will PM you.
    Last edited by Aguadillano; 08-14-2014, 09:26 PM. Reason: Error

Comment

• I forgot and made a mistake to submit the other required forms that goes along with the e-QIP. What is the number I can fax those documents too. I also notice when faxing over docs it's a special cover page that they provide where can I retrieve that

Comment

• Got an email for my VBT and SI at JFK. Is it "normal" that I am doing the VBT and SI before taking any medical or physical?

Submitted the eqip the following day I received the email and mailed out prints the following day.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaybous View Post
          Love reading this forum! Yall have helped me a lot so far through this process with questions I have had. Today, I'm going to get my finger prints done and mail them off and submit my EQIP. I have my VBT and SI scheduled for Sept. 19th also. My region is the MIDWEST.. Interview is in Denver, currently located in Kansas City, MO. Anyone else that applied for 14-1 pick the Midwest region?
          I'm currently with the bop in Alabama but I applied for Midwest hopefully for Indy or Chicago area. I scored a 94 and have my vbt in Atlanta on September 23

Comment

• I was just looking my email over and it says I am scheduled for my VBT but doesn't mention anything about a SI. Will they be separate?

I am currently a FLEO with the BOP, is there any steps I don't need to do because I am currently a federal employee?

Comment

• I am happy for everyone that is flying through the process 14-1. But I hope CBP goes a little faster with the ones that been in the process a while. I took my test year ago this month. Now I am stuck on medical. I have been waiting for my medical to go green since April. I have called and emailed them but I never hear anything back. Maybe I am calling the wrong number or email. Does anyone have that email or number?
              Test taken-08/30/2013
              NOR-09/04/2013 (84 non vet)
              Changed location-02/20/2014
              Medical-04/15/2014 (still waiting)
              PT1-04/15/2014 passed
              VBT & SI-05/14/2014 passed

Comment

• I forgot and made a mistake to submit the other required forms that goes along with the e-QIP. What is the number I can fax those documents too. I also notice when faxing over docs it's a special cover page that they provide where can I retrieve that ? Any help will be appreciated thank you.

Comment

• I'm noticing a lot off ppl from 14-1 are getting schedule for the VBT/SI and PFT-1 now. My region preference is central east coast. Anybody from central east coast getting any notifications ?? I'm assuming the ppl that are processing faster are those who chosen regions that are in higher demand ? For the guys/gals who are processing faster what are some of the regions that you have chosen ?

Comment

• Originally posted by scdo32 View Post
                    I am happy for everyone that is flying through the process 14-1. But I hope CBP goes a little faster with the ones that been in the process a while. I took my test year ago this month. Now I am stuck on medical. I have been waiting for my medical to go green since April. I have called and emailed them but I never hear anything back. Maybe I am calling the wrong number or email. Does anyone have that email or number?
                    I am in the same boat as you. I did my medical in March and finally received and email at the end of July requesting more info regarding something from when I was 4. I would imagine you will be getting an email soon since did yours in April. I got all the info and docs filled out that they requested and submitted them and received an email that they received them and it will take 6-8 weeks to review. So like usual...more waiting!
                    Geo- Florida
                    CBPO Exam- 9/25/13
                    NOR- 98 10/25/13
                    Qual- GS 7
                    TSL- 2/28/14
                    PFT1/Medical- 3/12/14
                    VBT/SI- 5/9/14
                    VBT/SI- eligible 5/14/14
                    BI E-QIP received- 10/03/14
                    BI E-QIP submitted- 10/06/14
                    BI E-QIP in Security Office- 01/06/15

Comment

• Originally posted by Cosmo7809 View Post
                      Got an email for my VBT and SI at JFK. Is it "normal" that I am doing the VBT and SI before taking any medical or physical?

Submitted the eqip the following day I received the email and mailed out prints the following day.
                      It hasn't been my experience but I guess they just want to process as many candidates as quickly as they can. I think this just means that you'll be waiting more later on in the process rather than at the beginning. The Medical/Physical stuff is handled by a different division than the VBT/SI so maybe the VBT/SI people are able to process their paperwork faster.

Originally posted by SouthernTransfer View Post
                      I was just looking my email over and it says I am scheduled for my VBT but doesn't mention anything about a SI. Will they be separate?

I am currently a FLEO with the BOP, is there any steps I don't need to do because I am currently a federal employee?
                      If you pass the VBT you will get the SI right afterwards.
                      Civitas Ad Mare
                      LBAPD

CBPO 13-1

NOR: 9/13
                      TSL: 12/18/13
                      PFT1/Med: 1/14
                      VBT/SI: 5/14 (eligible)
                      BI submitted: 6/25/14 (currently in Security office)
                      Drug test: TBD
                      Polygraph: TBD
                      PFT2: TBD
                      EOD: Hopefully one day!

FBI Special Agent
                      Online App: 8/12/14

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthernTransfer View Post
                        I'm currently with the bop in Alabama but I applied for Midwest hopefully for Indy or Chicago area. I scored a 94 and have my vbt in Atlanta on September 23
                        Right on, I'm hoping that the MCI Airport is taking new CBPO's. But, from what I been reading , I've only seen Denver and Chicago hiring. I could be wrong though. I'm hoping I can carry over my GS-9 pay grade. I'm sure I won't be able to. At least I'll get a GS-7 with a higher step number.
                        May you meet upon the level and part upon the square
                        USPIS

Applied:
                        01/28/2019
                        Exam Part 1 Passed: 01/28/2019
                        eCAP Submitted: 01/29/2019
                        Info Exchange: ?

CBPO, GEO: Midwest

Applied on: 05/05/14
                        CBPO Exam: 6/12/14
                        NOR:7/14/14=score 86 (with VET preference)
                        TSL: 8/1/14
                        EQIP/FINGERPRINTS- 8/14/14
                        MED/PFT1: 8/29/14
                        VBT/SI: 09/19/14
                        POLY: 11/03/14
                        BI: Passed Feb 2015
                        EOD: Turned down the offer due to an undesired location

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthernTransfer View Post
                          I was just looking my email over and it says I am scheduled for my VBT but doesn't mention anything about a SI. Will they be separate?

Hey if you pass the VBT you'll get your SI right After. As far as being a FLEO I am also with BOP and I'm currently in the background process and I had to do every step...I think it might help in some way that we already have a clearance so the BI shouldn't take that long..im not sure just assuming.

Comment

• [QUOTE=jaybous;3508608]
                            Originally posted by Aguadillano View Post

Thanks for the advice . I was just curious if the change went into effect yet or not. I hope they call soon to schedule the PFT and Medical. Been jogging 2-3 miles few times a week. This PFT doesn't seem to hard compared to Air Force pt test I'm used to.
                            if you been active exercising 2-3 weeks you'll be fine at PFT 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Spade1 View Post
                              I forgot and made a mistake to submit the other required forms that goes along with the e-QIP. What is the number I can fax those documents too. I also notice when faxing over docs it's a special cover page that they provide where can I retrieve that
                              I did the same thing back when I filled out my Eqip and sent in the required documents. I was emailed by the MHC about 2 days later, and they told me that one of the attachments was missing and needed to be completed ASAP. I don't think I faxed it though, they unlocked my SF-86 so I could go back in and upload the documents.

So they will definitely contact you to correct the problem. Not a bad thing, it happens and they know it.
                              Geo: West Coast
                              Applied: 7-1-13
                              Tested: 8-3-13
                              NOR: 9-9-13 (96%)
                              Tentative Select: 12-16-13
                              Medical: 12-30-13
                              Submitted SF86: 2-28-14
                              VBT & SI: 3-17-14
                              Polygraph x2: 4-7-14 (inconclusive)/ 4-30-14 (passed)
                              Sit down with BI: 5-22-14
                              Background finished: 6-10-14
                              Background Checkmark: 8-14-14
                              Drug Test: 8-13-14
                              The Call: 08-20-14
                              PFT2: 09-05-14 San Diego
                              EOD: 9-22-2014
                              Academy: 10-23-2014 to 03-09-2015

Comment

• Originally posted by USCG LEME View Post
                                I did the same thing back when I filled out my Eqip and sent in the required documents. I was emailed by the MHC about 2 days later, and they told me that one of the attachments was missing and needed to be completed ASAP. I don't think I faxed it though, they unlocked my SF-86 so I could go back in and upload the documents.

So they will definitely contact you to correct the problem. Not a bad thing, it happens and they know it.
                                Thank you for the quick response and help

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12995 users online. 490 members and 12505 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X