300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pmartinez90 View Post
    How much time do they give you to prepare for the first PT after they notify you?
    They can give you 2 weeks or more. I get 4 weeks because I ask for it. If you aren't in shape, 2 weeks aren't going to be sufficient. I read a month ago that they are going to change the step test with the 1.5 miles, but I'm not sure. Don't leave it to the las week, they can surprise you with the notice.

Comment

• Originally posted by maintain360 View Post
      I think I just messed up big time. I just submitted my SF86 online but forgot to upload the financial report form and the residency form...Am I screwed? Already emailed the case handler and called the number. I'm really hoping I'll be able to fax these last 2 forms to move on in the process!

Huge bonehead move on my part, but please if anyone could help that'd be great!
      Take it easy. You can send the attachment to your case handler email or fax it. But you have to do it quickly, don't leave it for many days. If they want to help you they will do it, but if they want to f*** you up... ... you know the rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by maintain360 View Post
        I think I just messed up big time. I just submitted my SF86 online but forgot to upload the financial report form and the residency form...Am I screwed? Already emailed the case handler and called the number. I'm really hoping I'll be able to fax these last 2 forms to move on in the process!

Huge bonehead move on my part, but please if anyone could help that'd be great!

same thing as for me i forgot the residency form only -.- i already sent an email but dont know how much time it would take for them to respond...im going to mail my fingerprints tomorrow is it a good idea to mail my residency form with it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pmartinez90 View Post
          How much time do they give you to prepare for the first PT after they notify you?
          I was given only 10 days before my PFT1.

Originally posted by maintain360 View Post
          I think I just messed up big time. I just submitted my SF86 online but forgot to upload the financial report form and the residency form...Am I screwed? Already emailed the case handler and called the number. I'm really hoping I'll be able to fax these last 2 forms to move on in the process! Huge bonehead move on my part, but please if anyone could help that'd be great!
          Maintain, breathe Before your case is sent to the IA, they will check it for completion especially for the financial forms and the signature forms. I was called couple days after I submitted my SF86 and was complete on my part, however, and because my State is 2 hours ahead of the East coast time, I downloaded my signature forms around 9 pm my local time, an hour later I uploaded all the forms signed, but it was considered the following day for the east coast and thus, they were not acceptable. I was contacted by my case manager who sent me the new forms and I had to signed them again and send them away.
          You should be fine, just email them to your forms and let them know you were confused and forgot to send them, which is what it looks like here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aguadillano View Post
            They can give you 2 weeks or more. I get 4 weeks because I ask for it. If you aren't in shape, 2 weeks aren't going to be sufficient. I read a month ago that they are going to change the step test with the 1.5 miles, but I'm not sure. Don't leave it to the las week, they can surprise you with the notice.
            I did the step test back in January. After completing it, I definitely would've preferred to run the 1.5 instead of the steps. That was brutal.

Comment

• Kris,

Congrats! You're almost to the finish line.

Comment

• Heading down to San Diego this afternoon for my PFT-2 tomorrow morning. Who else will be there?

Comment

• Originally posted by UNLVegas View Post
                  Woah dude that's too fast. What's your score for the exam? Any language skills? Have you even taken the PFT1/Medical yet?

I'm slightly cautious at the speed they're pushing 14-1. I already sent prints and about to send my eQIP.

I'll let y'all know if they call me about scheduling anything.

I didn't score real high. I got an 86 (lol) with my Vet preference and no language. I finally finished that long a** EQIP last night and uploaded all the required docs. I'm still waiting to get scheduled for my medical and PT test. I'm really liking how fast the process is going. Wish there were some more Midwest folks on here lol
                  May you meet upon the level and part upon the square
                  USPIS

Applied:
                  01/28/2019
                  Exam Part 1 Passed: 01/28/2019
                  eCAP Submitted: 01/29/2019
                  Info Exchange: ?

CBPO, GEO: Midwest

Applied on: 05/05/14
                  CBPO Exam: 6/12/14
                  NOR:7/14/14=score 86 (with VET preference)
                  TSL: 8/1/14
                  EQIP/FINGERPRINTS- 8/14/14
                  MED/PFT1: 8/29/14
                  VBT/SI: 09/19/14
                  POLY: 11/03/14
                  BI: Passed Feb 2015
                  EOD: Turned down the offer due to an undesired location

Comment

• Originally posted by Memo35 View Post
                    Heading down to San Diego this afternoon for my PFT-2 tomorrow morning. Who else will be there?
                    Just Got the GREEN Checkmark next to Background Investigation in CASS. Been waiting so long for that! Woohoo!

Hopefully I'm only a few days behind ya Memo35.
                    Geo: West Coast
                    Applied: 7-1-13
                    Tested: 8-3-13
                    NOR: 9-9-13 (96%)
                    Tentative Select: 12-16-13
                    Medical: 12-30-13
                    Submitted SF86: 2-28-14
                    VBT & SI: 3-17-14
                    Polygraph x2: 4-7-14 (inconclusive)/ 4-30-14 (passed)
                    Sit down with BI: 5-22-14
                    Background finished: 6-10-14
                    Background Checkmark: 8-14-14
                    Drug Test: 8-13-14
                    The Call: 08-20-14
                    PFT2: 09-05-14 San Diego
                    EOD: 9-22-2014
                    Academy: 10-23-2014 to 03-09-2015

Comment

• Finally got an email, i'll be scheduling my test date on the 28th for next month's test.

Comment

• Originally posted by USCG LEME View Post
                        Just Got the GREEN Checkmark next to Background Investigation in CASS. Been waiting so long for that! Woohoo!

Hopefully I'm only a few days behind ya Memo35.
                        Congrats on getting passed the BI. Should just be a matter of days before you receive the call. Good luck.

Comment

• Don't send any other forms with your fingerprint cards. The FP cards go to a different department.

CBPO 14-1
                          Geo: Southwest
                          Test: 06/12/2014
                          NOR: 07/14/2014
                          Referred: 07/22/2014
                          TSL: 08/01/2014 - GS07
                          Med/PFT1: 08/22/2014 (Pending/Passed)
                          VBT & SI: 09/16/2014 (Scheduled)
                          Polygraph: Not scheduled yet

Comment

• Has anyone that applied for 14-1 taken the PFT-1 yet? Just curious if they did change the step test to the 1.5 mile run.
                            May you meet upon the level and part upon the square
                            USPIS

Applied:
                            01/28/2019
                            Exam Part 1 Passed: 01/28/2019
                            eCAP Submitted: 01/29/2019
                            Info Exchange: ?

CBPO, GEO: Midwest

Applied on: 05/05/14
                            CBPO Exam: 6/12/14
                            NOR:7/14/14=score 86 (with VET preference)
                            TSL: 8/1/14
                            EQIP/FINGERPRINTS- 8/14/14
                            MED/PFT1: 8/29/14
                            VBT/SI: 09/19/14
                            POLY: 11/03/14
                            BI: Passed Feb 2015
                            EOD: Turned down the offer due to an undesired location

Comment

• Originally posted by FutureCBPO View Post
                              See you Monday sir! I'm driving Saturday from Houston. Registering Sunday. Day 1 is on Monday.
                              359! On the Line!

Better have a good cadence for your class. lol
                              A car, huh? Hi buddy!! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Fdriver View Post
                                Relax Jade. Your timeframe seems fairly normal around here for that step. I wouldn't panic until it goes well beyond 2 months.
                                Hey thanks, I try not to panic but seeing the "pending" status on my CASS is killing me, but no news is good news.

Originally posted by Memo35 View Post
                                Heading down to San Diego this afternoon for my PFT-2 tomorrow morning. Who else will be there?
                                Good luck, let us know how it goes.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8782 users online. 410 members and 8372 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X