Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So it has been 6 weeks since my case was sent to be adjudicated, I have not heard a thing yet. I called the IA twice this week, once last week and no response even though they say they will respond within 2 biz days, anybody got a call back? Anything else I can do? Is 6 weeks too long for somebody who was born overseas and is not a federal agent? Also, anybody got a call in central east coast? I have too many questions but I am getting tired of waiting and appreciate any help.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaybous View Post
      Love reading this forum! Yall have helped me a lot so far through this process with questions I have had. Today, I'm going to get my finger prints done and mail them off and submit my EQIP. I have my VBT and SI scheduled for Sept. 19th also. My region is the MIDWEST.. Interview is in Denver, currently located in Kansas City, MO. Anyone else that applied for 14-1 pick the Midwest region?
      Wow 14-1 app and you got your Vbt coming up? Did you get a call or email? Hope I am next lol

Comment

• Lady called yesterday and had me pick the date and time I want to do the interview. She said they'll send a reminder email the first week of Sept. Got the TSL packet with the EQIP stuff last Thursday. Seems like a faster pace then what I've been reading on here from other peoples experiences.
        May you meet upon the level and part upon the square
        USPIS

Applied:
        01/28/2019
        Exam Part 1 Passed: 01/28/2019
        eCAP Submitted: 01/29/2019
        Info Exchange: ?

CBPO, GEO: Midwest

Applied on: 05/05/14
        CBPO Exam: 6/12/14
        NOR:7/14/14=score 86 (with VET preference)
        TSL: 8/1/14
        EQIP/FINGERPRINTS- 8/14/14
        MED/PFT1: 8/29/14
        VBT/SI: 09/19/14
        POLY: 11/03/14
        BI: Passed Feb 2015
        EOD: Turned down the offer due to an undesired location

Comment

• Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
          So it has been 6 weeks since my case was sent to be adjudicated, I have not heard a thing yet. I called the IA twice this week, once last week and no response even though they say they will respond within 2 biz days, anybody got a call back? Anything else I can do? Is 6 weeks too long for somebody who was born overseas and is not a federal agent? Also, anybody got a call in central east coast? I have too many questions but I am getting tired of waiting and appreciate any help.
          Relax Jade. Your timeframe seems fairly normal around here for that step. I wouldn't panic until it goes well beyond 2 months.
          Geo: Northeast
          Written Test: 8/28/2013 (97 no vet points)
          NOR: 9/9/2013
          TSL: 11/27/2013
          Medical/PT: 12/19/2014
          VBT/SI: 01/02/2014
          Medical cleared: 04/08/4014
          Equip/fingerprints received: 04/11/2014
          Poly: 05/27/2014
          Received NOPA: 06/30/2014
          Replied to NOPA: 07/22/2014
          1st meeting with BI: 08/06/2014
          2nd meeting with BI: 08/08/2014
          Drug Test: 09/25/2014
          All green checks: 09/30/2014
          Got the call!: 10/01/2014
          Pft2: 10/23/2014
          EOD: 11/03/2014
          FLETC: 11/24/2014

Comment

• Originally posted by jaybous View Post
            Lady called yesterday and had me pick the date and time I want to do the interview. She said they'll send a reminder email the first week of Sept. Got the TSL packet with the EQIP stuff last Thursday. Seems like a faster pace then what I've been reading on here from other peoples experiences.
            Woah dude that's too fast. What's your score for the exam? Any language skills? Have you even taken the PFT1/Medical yet?

I'm slightly cautious at the speed they're pushing 14-1. I already sent prints and about to send my eQIP.

I'll let y'all know if they call me about scheduling anything.
            Geo: West Coast
            CBPO Exam: June 2014
            NOR: July 2014
            TSL: August 2014
            eQIP Sent: August 2014
            Med & PFT1: August 2014 (pending & passed)
            VBT & SI: September 2014 (passed)
            Poly:, BI Cleared:, Drug Test:, PFT2:, & EOD: (pending)

Comment

• Hey y'all! I have been keeping up with this forum for some time now and just wanted to chime in on my process. I am 14-1 and I am very impressed at the pace this is all moving. From reading many other post from you all, I can see they are pushing the 14-1 through rather quickly. I got NOR on 7/14/14, I'm still in the process of submitting my E-QIP, and I already have my medical/PFT tomorrow. Anyone else in 14-1 on here and any updates on your status would be greatly appreciated. Good luck to y'all!

Comment

• Hey Everybody!
                I'm from NY. I took my written exam a month ago. This week they send me the eQuip to fill out and the VBT Date. Anybody going or already did the VBT at the JFK. Any suggestions? Do they have parking or is it better to take the train? TKS
                NYPD
                CBP
                NY Courts
                USPP

Comment

• Originally posted by Jess_Av View Post
                  Hey y'all! I have been keeping up with this forum for some time now and just wanted to chime in on my process. I am 14-1 and I am very impressed at the pace this is all moving. From reading many other post from you all, I can see they are pushing the 14-1 through rather quickly. I got NOR on 7/14/14, I'm still in the process of submitting my E-QIP, and I already have my medical/PFT tomorrow. Anyone else in 14-1 on here and any updates on your status would be greatly appreciated. Good luck to y'all!

Nice. Looks like you will be moving on pretty quickly. I am 14-1 as well. I haven't got any times setup for PFT or Med yet. My background says already in security office as I am already Fed LEO. Drug testing shows not required. Looks like I am only going to have to do PFT, Med and Interview. Quick question for you though, did they say if the new PFT-1 has been implemented? In other words are you going to be doing the step test or the 1.5 mile run? Thanks and good luck.

Comment

• Kris,

How did you find out your background had started?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kattle View Post
                      Boarding the plane now to head to Houston then to Jacksonville. If anyone is in class 358 or is coming soon feel free to contact me!

#fletcbound
                      See you Monday sir! I'm driving Saturday from Houston. Registering Sunday. Day 1 is on Monday.
                      359! On the Line!

Better have a good cadence for your class. lol
                      Geo - East Texas
                      Exam date - 9/7/2013
                      NOR - 9/13/2013 score = 97 no vet pnts.
                      TSL - 11/27/2014
                      PFT1 - 12/27/2014
                      VBT/SI - 1/7/2014
                      EQIP - 1/18/2014
                      Credit check - 2/4/2014
                      GS-7 Qualification cass update - 2/24/2014
                      Poly exam - 4/8/2014 - PASS
                      Interview with investigator - 5/7/2014
                      Background submitted from investigator - 6/4/2014
                      Drug Test - 6/26/2014
                      PFT2 - 7/10/2014
                      EOD - JULY 28th, 2014
                      FLETC - 8/18/2014 - 12/30/2014
                      CBP Session #359 Guidon
                      Awarded Physical Training Award

Comment

• Originally posted by Kmiech View Post
                        Kris,

How did you find out your background had started?
                        the investigator called me saying that he was one of the investigators in charge of my background, said he was going to check out my current residence.

Comment

• How much time do they give you to prepare for the first PT after they notify you?

Comment

• Got the call today to schedule my Medical. Wow! Just sent my E-Qip. Got my print cards and now this. I cant believe it, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by FutureCBPO View Post
                              See you Monday sir! I'm driving Saturday from Houston. Registering Sunday. Day 1 is on Monday.
                              359! On the Line!

Better have a good cadence for your class. lol
                              Oh dang a car! Haha. Hot commodity down here. Just checked into my dorm. Building 71. Sharing a bathroom but it's not bad at all. Have my own sink, fridge, and television.

See you Monday!
                              Geo: SWB
                              CBPO Exam: 09/24/13
                              NOR: 92% - 10/28/13
                              TSL - 01/31/14
                              Medical/PFT1 - 02/19/14
                              VBT/SI - 02/28/14
                              BI - 03/15/14
                              Poly - 04/30/14
                              BI Cleared - 06/24/14
                              Drug Test - 06/26/14
                              The Call - 06/26/14
                              PFT 2 - 07/11/14
                              EOD - 07/14/14
                              Academy - 08/14/14 - 12/23/14

Comment

• I think I just messed up big time. I just submitted my SF86 online but forgot to upload the financial report form and the residency form...Am I screwed? Already emailed the case handler and called the number. I'm really hoping I'll be able to fax these last 2 forms to move on in the process!

Huge bonehead move on my part, but please if anyone could help that'd be great!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5853 users online. 256 members and 5597 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X