Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey guys i just finished with my e-quip and i want to make sure i do all the correct steps...i have to print the other document (the one about the financial report) answer it but then where do i send it? Does it have to be along with my e-quip?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Kattle View Post
      Mark matters and memo which port are you guys going to?

      Good luck to all! Leaving for FLETC in 5 days!!

      See you there kattle! Better not take the taj from my class!!
      Geo - East Texas
      Exam date - 9/7/2013
      NOR - 9/13/2013 score = 97 no vet pnts.
      TSL - 11/27/2014
      PFT1 - 12/27/2014
      VBT/SI - 1/7/2014
      EQIP - 1/18/2014
      Credit check - 2/4/2014
      GS-7 Qualification cass update - 2/24/2014
      Poly exam - 4/8/2014 - PASS
      Interview with investigator - 5/7/2014
      Background submitted from investigator - 6/4/2014
      Drug Test - 6/26/2014
      PFT2 - 7/10/2014
      EOD - JULY 28th, 2014
      FLETC - 8/18/2014 - 12/30/2014
      CBP Session #359 Guidon
      Awarded Physical Training Award

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Pmartinez90 View Post
        Hey guys i just finished with my e-quip and i want to make sure i do all the correct steps...i have to print the other document (the one about the financial report) answer it but then where do i send it? Does it have to be along with my e-quip?
        You have to print the financial report and the other 3 documents, fill, sign, scan to PDF and upload each one with the correct names. Before sending your e-QIP, the system will ask you to print a copy of it. Verify all the questions before sending it.

        :-)

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Memo35 View Post
          Tried sending you a PM, but says you have your profile set up to NOT receive PM's. Change the setting in your profile in order to be able be able to send/receive PM's.
          Oops sorry. Just turned on PM. Go ahead and PM me. Btw, I'm doing pft2 this Friday the 15th in Chula Vista too!

          Comment


          • Anybody got a call at the central east coast?

            Comment


            • On the financial disclosure forum, do you include this years information or just go off of last years tax return?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by HopefullyCBPO View Post
                Oops sorry. Just turned on PM. Go ahead and PM me. Btw, I'm doing pft2 this Friday the 15th in Chula Vista too!
                So far there's 3 people in this thread taking the pft2 in Chula Vista next Friday. Same academy dates...think it'll be the same class?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by HopefullyCBPO View Post
                  Hey future! I can't pm you.
                  I have PM turned on, I know it's hard to PM while on Mobile.
                  I did receive some PM's from you guys, hopefully answered most of your questions.
                  Geo - East Texas
                  Exam date - 9/7/2013
                  NOR - 9/13/2013 score = 97 no vet pnts.
                  TSL - 11/27/2014
                  PFT1 - 12/27/2014
                  VBT/SI - 1/7/2014
                  EQIP - 1/18/2014
                  Credit check - 2/4/2014
                  GS-7 Qualification cass update - 2/24/2014
                  Poly exam - 4/8/2014 - PASS
                  Interview with investigator - 5/7/2014
                  Background submitted from investigator - 6/4/2014
                  Drug Test - 6/26/2014
                  PFT2 - 7/10/2014
                  EOD - JULY 28th, 2014
                  FLETC - 8/18/2014 - 12/30/2014
                  CBP Session #359 Guidon
                  Awarded Physical Training Award

                  Comment


                  • What's the number to IA? I tried to ask my CBPO background investigator the for the number, but he said he couldn't give it out.

                    Comment


                    • I'm from Cali, and applied for west coast. So far I have passed the medical;PFT1; VBT; What I'm worried about is if my older sister will hold me back from the job because she is currently here in the U.S. illegally..... I had to write a letter to IA explaining that I didn't have her info as to how she came into the country, and I didn't have info on her SSN or permission to enter the US legally for the EQUIP. Could her status hurt my chance at getting the job? I was born in the US, had nothing to do with her getting here, and would not let her status affect my performance in the work place.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by CBPO Applicant '13 View Post
                        I'm from Cali, and applied for west coast. So far I have passed the medical;PFT1; VBT; What I'm worried about is if my older sister will hold me back from the job because she is currently here in the U.S. illegally..... I had to write a letter to IA explaining that I didn't have her info as to how she came into the country, and I didn't have info on her SSN or permission to enter the US legally for the EQUIP. Could her status hurt my chance at getting the job? I was born in the US, had nothing to do with her getting here, and would not let her status affect my performance in the work place.
                        Umm, yes its probably going to be a problem to say the least. Are you estranged? Is it like a half sister or something that you have never really had interaction with? I could maybe see an exception being made there. Heck, half of Obama's family is here illegally, but if its not a far off estranged family member then I'd say you have a problem. If you were applying to be a cop, it probably wouldn't be much of a problem, but you're applying to be an immigration officer. You can't associate with people who are here illegally. If I were your case adjudicator, I would reject your application. Its a tough spot to be in since none of us really have any control over who our family is for the most part. Good luck.
                        Last edited by Cyber_Saint; 08-10-2014, 03:50 AM.

                        Comment


                        • Random question here...how do i unblock my pms? I cant send anybody a private message

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Pmartinez90 View Post
                            Random question here...how do i unblock my pms? I cant send anybody a private message
                            I have the same problem a few days ago. You have to find your username; click it and select setting. Now select the little "window" that appears immediately after the forum message (Setting). Now scroll down to general setting and click it. Now select your preferences. Hope this can help you and any others.

                            Comment


                            • CBPO Applicant 13,

                              It will definitely come up on the polygraph examination. Then if you make it that far it will come up again in the BI. You have to be upfront and honest about it like you are now. You will have a chance to give your explanation of the situation. Your process will definitely be longer than others because of this but you may still have a chance. IA's number is (202) 740-4516. Keep us informed on your situation. Best of luck to you.

                              Comment


                              • In the financial report i have to put the agency identification number where can i find it thanks and what does us/foreign indicator mean?
                                Last edited by Pmartinez90; 08-10-2014, 01:20 PM.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 4552 users online. 251 members and 4301 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X