Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also if you have previously done an e-qip will your prior answers auto fill or do you need to do renter all info? I just completed one for BOP about 15 months ago

Comment

• Originally posted by Je123fl View Post
      I know the e-qip is online but where do we turn in the financial disclosure report? Thanks
      You have to scan the Financial Disclosure, Citizenship Form and Signature Pages, attached them to the E-Qip and send.

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthernTransfer View Post
        Also if you have previously done an e-qip will your prior answers auto fill or do you need to do renter all info? I just completed one for BOP about 15 months ago
        Some of it will auto populate, which is good and makes it faster, but you are still gonna have to add some info.

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthernTransfer View Post
          Also if you have previously done an e-qip will your prior answers auto fill or do you need to do renter all info? I just completed one for BOP about 15 months ago
          most of mine was filled out from three years ago. So you should be good

Comment

• Originally posted by BoricuaLEO View Post
            You have to scan the Financial Disclosure, Citizenship Form and Signature Pages, attached them to the E-Qip and send.
            Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Jade78 View Post

Congrats! How long it took you guys papers to be adjudicated?
              If you refer to the background I'm currently a BPA and they used my last one.

Originally posted by BoricuaLEO View Post
              Congrats and best of luck. I dream of getting offered Orlando, so consider yourself lucky. Canaveral is awesome as well, so I agree it must have been a hard choice.
              Yes it was. But the good thing is if I later want to move it shouldn't take 5 years.
              As right now I'm with the Patrol and there no moving anywhere anytime soon. And living in the middle of nowhere anything in florida is a paradise.

Originally posted by joshk24 View Post
              Congrats! I hope that if and when I finally get the call that those options are atill available. Do you know if Miami is the airport or port of both?
              I did not ask and the lady dint gave me specifics.
              As I was not really interested in Miami.
              Also I have a friend that is working there and he recommended orlando.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arroz con pollo View Post
                @ joshk24

They want the e-Quip and all required forms turned in by 08/18. It looks like they are trying to get a jump on the background process which can be lengthy for many applicants. Those of us under 14-1 haven't been scheduled for PFT1 / Medical. This leads me to believe that they are not following the same order that they have in previous announcements. We will see how all this plays out. At least you have your PFT1 / Medical and VBT / SI out of the way.
                This is the way the hiring process should go. Most applicants get weeded out during the BI/Poly phase therefore, this should be done first instead of wasting time and money on PFT/Med/VBT/SI.

Comment

• Originally posted by UNLVegas View Post
                  Okay y'all who is having trouble finding your App ID it's the last 7 digits on the second PDF attachment.

On the TSL2 email. I was having trouble finding it. Also this seems as though they changed the process completely for 14-1. Let's roll
                  I figured it out it's the last digits of the file name. Initially I thought u meant in the document itself.

Next to medical it says: Your medical examination from a previous selection is being reviewed.

Is that because I'm already a FLEO. Or does everyone's say that?

Comment

• Does the BI status on CASS change when your file is sent by BI for adjudication? I met with the guy today and he didn't indicate that he would notify me when his work was done, he just said that his report would take around a week. I'm just wondering if there was any other way of finding out?
                    Geo: Northeast
                    Written Test: 8/28/2013 (97 no vet points)
                    NOR: 9/9/2013
                    TSL: 11/27/2013
                    Medical/PT: 12/19/2014
                    VBT/SI: 01/02/2014
                    Medical cleared: 04/08/4014
                    Equip/fingerprints received: 04/11/2014
                    Poly: 05/27/2014
                    Received NOPA: 06/30/2014
                    Replied to NOPA: 07/22/2014
                    1st meeting with BI: 08/06/2014
                    2nd meeting with BI: 08/08/2014
                    Drug Test: 09/25/2014
                    All green checks: 09/30/2014
                    Got the call!: 10/01/2014
                    Pft2: 10/23/2014
                    EOD: 11/03/2014
                    FLETC: 11/24/2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Fdriver View Post
                      Does the BI status on CASS change when your file is sent by BI for adjudication? I met with the guy today and he didn't indicate that he would notify me when his work was done, he just said that his report would take around a week. I'm just wondering if there was any other way of finding out?
                      I don't think the status will change in the CASS to reflect your file status. I couldn't find if there's any other way out to reflect the same until you get a notice for your drug test.
                      Geo Midwest
                      10/18/2013 Written test
                      10/28/2013 NOR
                      1/8/2014 Medical / Fitness - Passed
                      2/14/2014 e-QIP submitted
                      2/18/2014 VBT/SI - Passed
                      5/5/2014 Passed qualifications / GS 7 eligible
                      6/13/2014 Polygraph - Passed
                      6/27/2014 Met the investigator
                      8/26/2014 Drug test
                      8/28/2014 The call
                      10/6/2014 EOD
                      Nov 3- March 18, 2105 Academy

Comment

• Originally posted by HopefullyCBPO View Post
                        Hey Memo35! I just got the call and I'll be at lax and at the academy on 9/29 too. Let's get a group together and help each other out!
                        Congratulations to you as well.

Yeah, definitely, let's set something up. Maybe we can carpool as well. I'm in Baldwin Park.

PM coming soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by HopefullyCBPO View Post
                          Hey future! I can't pm you.
                          Tried sending you a PM, but says you have your profile set up to NOT receive PM's. Change the setting in your profile in order to be able be able to send/receive PM's.

Comment

• Originally posted by shawal16 View Post
                            I figured it out it's the last digits of the file name. Initially I thought u meant in the document itself.

Next to medical it says: Your medical examination from a previous selection is being reviewed.

Is that because I'm already a FLEO. Or does everyone's say that?
                            Probably that you're a FLEO. It's pending for me.
                            Geo: West Coast
                            CBPO Exam: June 2014
                            NOR: July 2014
                            TSL: August 2014
                            eQIP Sent: August 2014
                            Med & PFT1: August 2014 (pending & passed)
                            VBT & SI: September 2014 (passed)
                            Poly:, BI Cleared:, Drug Test:, PFT2:, & EOD: (pending)

Comment

• Originally posted by Fdriver View Post
                              Does the BI status on CASS change when your file is sent by BI for adjudication? I met with the guy today and he didn't indicate that he would notify me when his work was done, he just said that his report would take around a week. I'm just wondering if there was any other way of finding out?
                              No, CASS will changed when your BI is complete with poly, BI meetings, and lastly adjudication. When they make a decision for your favor, then it will go green on CASS. I have been waiting on that check mark for some time now.

Comment

• Hey you guys, anybody from central east coast geo got a call yet? It looks like most are SWB and NEB.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8990 users online. 302 members and 8688 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X