300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by markmatters1 View Post
    Well, I just accepted an offer in San Luis, AZ, my hometown...if I pass the drug screening (i should) from yesterday and pft2. EOD Sept 1, Academy Sept 30 - Feb 12.
    Congratulations. What was your waiting time after sit down with the BI? It's been almost 3 weeks since my BI submitted the report to HQ.
    Geo Midwest
    10/18/2013 Written test
    10/28/2013 NOR
    1/8/2014 Medical / Fitness - Passed
    2/14/2014 e-QIP submitted
    2/18/2014 VBT/SI - Passed
    5/5/2014 Passed qualifications / GS 7 eligible
    6/13/2014 Polygraph - Passed
    6/27/2014 Met the investigator
    8/26/2014 Drug test
    8/28/2014 The call
    10/6/2014 EOD
    Nov 3- March 18, 2105 Academy

Comment

• What do they do at the medical exam? Just curious what I can expect and how long it usually takes. Thanks.
      14-2 applicant
      7/28/2014: Applied
      9/10/2014: Entrance exam
      10/31/2014: NOR (90 - no vet points)
      11/18/2014: TSL
      11/21/2014: TSL Packet Received
      1/15/2015: VBT/SI
      1/16/2015: EQIP due
      1/22/2015: PFT 1

Comment

Took my drug test today. Logged in to CASS after midnight, everything is GONE! "Referred to Schedule EOD/You have been referred to the scheduling unit." is what it says now...
        Congrats! How long it took your case to be adjudicated?

Originally posted by Spade1 View Post
        Why can't I see your timeline ?
        UM..... You can't see my signature?

Comment

• http://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/fil...rug_test_3.pdf
          Q: What does the medical exam consist of?
          A: In advance of your scheduled exam, you will be asked to complete a detailed medical history form. The medical exam itself includes a medical history, EKG, vision test, hearing test and physical examination.
          Originally posted by Nicole_DeForest View Post
          What do they do at the medical exam? Just curious what I can expect and how long it usually takes. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
            Originally posted by Spade1 View Post
            Why can't I see your timeline ?

UM..... You can't see my signature?
            You can't see signatures on mobile.

Comment

• A month and a week since sit down...pft2 on the 15th in chula vista..wish me luck. I need this.

Comment

• Started the process for the second time in august 2013...so exactly a year.

Comment

• After reading the horror stories about delayed med evaluations, man am I glad my EKG result was cleared after only a month or so.
                  Last edited by cur679; 08-07-2014, 12:07 PM.
                  CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
                  02/28/14-TSL Received
                  03/18/14-PFT1/MED
                  07/01/14-VBT/SI
                  07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
                  07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

• Originally posted by UNLVegas View Post
                    Anyone get that CASS email yet following their TSL from the May 2014 applicatants?
                    Nothing here either. Seems like there's about 4-6 weeks between every notification...very long process and we only just started. Props to those who have been going through all this for a while now. I don't know how you do it.

CBPO 14-1
                    Geo: Southwest
                    Test: 06/12/2014
                    NOR: 07/14/2014
                    Referred: 07/22/2014
                    TSL: 08/01/2014 - GS07
                    Med/PFT1: 08/22/2014 (Pending/Passed)
                    VBT & SI: 09/16/2014 (Scheduled)
                    Polygraph: Not scheduled yet

Comment

A month and a week since sit down...pft2 on the 15th in chula vista..wish me luck. I need this.
                      Best of luck to you Mark!!

Where in CV? Is it the same place you took your PFT1? Indoors or out? PFT1 is my next step so it would be nice to have an idea of what the terrain is like if possible (if 1.5 mile run has been implemented).

Thanks!

CBPO 14-1
                      Geo: Southwest
                      Test: 06/12/2014
                      NOR: 07/14/2014
                      Referred: 07/22/2014
                      TSL: 08/01/2014 - GS07
                      Med/PFT1: 08/22/2014 (Pending/Passed)
                      VBT & SI: 09/16/2014 (Scheduled)
                      Polygraph: Not scheduled yet

Comment

• Originally posted by NYJRM10 View Post
                        What surprised me is that medical review functions as a 3-step process. The first step is someone sends you an email to let you know that MHC received your documentation. Then, step 2, said documentation must be forwarded to be screened to make sure the information is sufficient (which current turn time is 6-8 weeks). Then, step 3, once your documentation is deemed to be "sufficient", it is then forwarded to a medical officer for review which takes another 6-8 weeks.

This process seems highly redundant and inefficient. Step 2 (pre-screening) is an utter waste of resources and time. The initial individual who emails applicants that "MHC has received your medical review information) should be the one who "pre-screens" the documentation thus weeding out the need for step 2 and 6-8 weeks of additional waiting time.
                        So I emailed them yesterday and asked what the process and time frame was once documents were submitted. They responded today and said my documents were sent to review and should be between 6-8. So sounds like maybe only the one 6-8 week step hopefully.
                        Geo- Florida
                        CBPO Exam- 9/25/13
                        NOR- 98 10/25/13
                        Qual- GS 7
                        TSL- 2/28/14
                        PFT1/Medical- 3/12/14
                        VBT/SI- 5/9/14
                        VBT/SI- eligible 5/14/14
                        BI E-QIP received- 10/03/14
                        BI E-QIP submitted- 10/06/14
                        BI E-QIP in Security Office- 01/06/15

Comment

• Kris,

What the other person posted is not always true. I can speak from personal experience. I was told I passed after leaving the poly. 3 weeks later I was told I would have to come in for another poly. When I got in there my examiner told me I was nearly done just a few things to clear up. After 5 hours I left still not knowing if I passed or failed and was told I might have to come in again. So don't assume from what others may say or post. This is coming from personal experience. Good luck to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kmiech View Post
                            Kris,

What the other person posted is not always true. I can speak from personal experience. I was told I passed after leaving the poly. 3 weeks later I was told I would have to come in for another poly. When I got in there my examiner told me I was nearly done just a few things to clear up. After 5 hours I left still not knowing if I passed or failed and was told I might have to come in again. So don't assume from what others may say or post. This is coming from personal experience. Good luck to you.
                            Kris,

What others may say may come from personal experiences as well. So, what you were told yesterday is a good sign. Best of luck, boricua!

Comment

• I just received the email with the pre-employment paperwork.

Comment

• Originally posted by shawal16 View Post
                                I just received the email with the pre-employment paperwork.
                                Same Here!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7008 users online. 372 members and 6636 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X