Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have any idea how long EOD lasts for? Is it 2-3 weeks? Do you go right from the duty location right to FLETC?

Comment

• Originally posted by cur679 View Post
      Kris,

I had my VBT/SI at the Ybor facility. That would be awesome news for me if it's held there so that I don't have to drive 2 hours to Orlando. Oh man, please be in Tampa! Good luck with your poly!

Hiring can take anywhere between 12-24 months. Also, scratch Boston off your list, because you're not getting that unless some miracle happens. Things do change, so who knows. Buffalo, possibly, but it seems like Champlain, A-Bay, Vermont, and Maine are where new recruits will be heading.
      hey cur679 yeah it was in that same facility I soo regret not changing my VBT to that location, I had my VBT In miami. It didn't Seem Like There Was An Office Of CBP with all the bars and clubs nearby lol. Had my poly today and it was a very long a stressful process, at the end the examiner told me that I had reach the minimum requirement to pass the test but that quality control will make the final determination, don't really know how to feel about it, I hope I did pass and move on to the next step, let's see.

Comment

• Kris. If you were told that, you are good to go. Keep us posted.

Comment

• Anyone get that CASS email yet following their TSL from the May 2014 applicatants?
          Geo: West Coast
          CBPO Exam: June 2014
          NOR: July 2014
          TSL: August 2014
          eQIP Sent: August 2014
          Med & PFT1: August 2014 (pending & passed)
          VBT & SI: September 2014 (passed)
          Poly:, BI Cleared:, Drug Test:, PFT2:, & EOD: (pending)

Comment

• Originally posted by UNLVegas View Post
            Anyone get that CASS email yet following their TSL from the May 2014 applicatants?
            Nope
            Announcement: 14-1
            Geo: Central East Coast
            NOR: 07/14/14
            TSL: 08/01/14
            eQip: 08/08/14
            PFT1: 08/20/14
            MED: 08/20/14
            VBT & STI: 09/02/14
            Poly:
            BI:
            Drug test:

Comment

Anyone get that CASS email yet following their TSL from the May 2014 applicatants?
              I have not

Comment

MHC says 1-2 weeks for that email to come. And that was as of this past Monday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Je123fl View Post
                  I have not
                  Me either....

Comment

• Anyone have any info on champlain? Schedule, morale, OT, etc?

Comment

Look at my timeline below, you will see the timeline between taking the test, receiving results, and getting tsl. Good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
                        Look at my timeline below, you will see the timeline between taking the test, receiving results, and getting tsl. Good luck
                        We got our tsl. They told us our cass log in info would be in another email. Just waiting lol

Comment

• Took my drug test today. Logged in to CASS after midnight, everything is GONE! "Referred to Schedule EOD/You have been referred to the scheduling unit." is what it says now...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
                            Why can't I see your timeline ?

Comment

• Well, I just accepted an offer in San Luis, AZ, my hometown...if I pass the drug screening (i should) from yesterday and pft2. EOD Sept 1, Academy Sept 30 - Feb 12.

Comment

• and it's different for everyone....
                                test Sept 9th
                                request for Vet status Sept 11th?
                                results Sept 13th
                                request for Vet status Nov 18th??
                                Request for Vet status Dec 16th???
                                TSL Feb 13th
                                med Apr 21st
                                PFT-1 Apr 22nd
                                VBT/ SI May 14th
                                "Eligible" May 21st
                                Congratulations you Passed PFT-1? Aug 5th?

Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
                                Last edited by PHSeaBee; 08-07-2014, 10:55 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9688 users online. 363 members and 9325 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X