Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by FutureCBPO View Post
    I am driving to fletc and found out today they will pay mileage within an 8 hour period.
    I may speed during those 8 hours. Lol
    Good to know! I'll be driving down from LI. I'll try to make it down there in 8 hours LOL :P
    Civitas Ad Mare
    LBAPD

    CBPO 13-1

    NOR: 9/13
    TSL: 12/18/13
    PFT1/Med: 1/14
    VBT/SI: 5/14 (eligible)
    BI submitted: 6/25/14 (currently in Security office)
    Drug test: TBD
    Polygraph: TBD
    PFT2: TBD
    EOD: Hopefully one day!

    FBI Special Agent
    Online App: 8/12/14

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SouthernTransfer View Post
      Just got the email for my TSL for the Midwest region. At what point can I log into CASS? Is my applicant ID the same as vacancy ID?
      I got mine today too. It said there would be a separate email with the applicant ID on it, so I dont believe they are the same thing.
      Geo: Reapplied to El Paso under 15-2
      Tested: 6/2/2014
      NOR: 7/14/14 (98)
      Tentative Select: 8/2/14
      Medical: 8/26/14 green check 12/9/14
      PFT1: 9/3/14 green check 9/11/14
      VBT & SI: 9/24/14 green check 9/30/14
      Polygraph: 12/9/14 passed, waiting on QC
      Sit down with BI: 01/2015
      Background finished: 02/2015
      Background Cleared: CASS Referred for scheduling 3/5/2015
      Drug Test: Scheduled for 3/5/2015
      Provisional Clearance: 8/7/2015
      The Call:
      EOD:

      Comment


      • Originally posted by mpjones03 View Post
        I got mine today too. It said there would be a separate email with the applicant ID on it, so I dont believe they are the same thing.
        Did the email look something like this...

        CBP Officer applicant,

        Congratulations! You are being referred for selection under vacancy announcement CBPO 14-1. Please continue to monitor your e-mail as we will be sending additional correspondence within the next 10 days.

        Due to the number of applicants needed for future vacancies, a new CBP Officer announcement (CBPO 14-2) will open tomorrow, July 23rd. Re-applying to the new announcement (CBPO 14-2) does not guarantee a new referral. If you receive a new referral and selection under CBPO 14-2 it will overwrite your current referral for CBPO 14-1.

        Comment


        • No, I got that one on the 22nd. I got a follow up today. This was the final paragraph of the email.

          A separate e-mail will be sent to you with your unique application identification number that you should use when making inquiries on this application. If you have questions relating to the status of your application, please visit the Central Applicant Self-Service (CASS) website, found at https://apps.cbp.gov/cass. Contact information will be provided to you for each pre-employment process you are scheduled for.
          Last edited by mpjones03; 08-01-2014, 01:06 PM.
          Geo: Reapplied to El Paso under 15-2
          Tested: 6/2/2014
          NOR: 7/14/14 (98)
          Tentative Select: 8/2/14
          Medical: 8/26/14 green check 12/9/14
          PFT1: 9/3/14 green check 9/11/14
          VBT & SI: 9/24/14 green check 9/30/14
          Polygraph: 12/9/14 passed, waiting on QC
          Sit down with BI: 01/2015
          Background finished: 02/2015
          Background Cleared: CASS Referred for scheduling 3/5/2015
          Drug Test: Scheduled for 3/5/2015
          Provisional Clearance: 8/7/2015
          The Call:
          EOD:

          Comment


          • Oh ok.. what location?

            Comment


            • east texas
              Geo: Reapplied to El Paso under 15-2
              Tested: 6/2/2014
              NOR: 7/14/14 (98)
              Tentative Select: 8/2/14
              Medical: 8/26/14 green check 12/9/14
              PFT1: 9/3/14 green check 9/11/14
              VBT & SI: 9/24/14 green check 9/30/14
              Polygraph: 12/9/14 passed, waiting on QC
              Sit down with BI: 01/2015
              Background finished: 02/2015
              Background Cleared: CASS Referred for scheduling 3/5/2015
              Drug Test: Scheduled for 3/5/2015
              Provisional Clearance: 8/7/2015
              The Call:
              EOD:

              Comment


              • Originally posted by emack23 View Post
                Recent academy grad here if anyone has any questions regarding the academy shoot me a pm. A few things to note for anyone heading down to glynco soon, I had a blast down there it was a relief seeing trainees walk around fletc with alcohol on hand I was used to artesia where that was a big no-no. We had two failures for our final PT test but they were give a second chance and passed apparently our class is the first to be afforded that opportunity. Trainees no longer have to wear body armor throughout the duration of the academy only during firearms and tactics, the plus side for that is you get to wear the cool looking outer carrier another first from our class although I believe the class after us deserves the credit for fighting for that. My biggest regret was not having a car while I was down there but it was good thing being friends with those who did. All in all it was a fun experience enjoy your time out there but try not to party too much. And if you have someone waiting for you at home be smart about who you associate yourself with. Stay safe!
                What do you mean if we have someone home waiting.. Be smart?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by trevnation7187 View Post
                  What do you mean if we have someone home waiting.. Be smart?
                  Sex.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CBPO Applicant View Post
                    Jade: Any luck so far? Did you get to contact IA yet?
                    No, nothing yet. Case manager doesnt know and BI said he doesnt know either. Still looking for IA contact ifno.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by emack23 View Post
                      I had a blast down there it was a relief seeing trainees walk around fletc with alcohol on hand I was used to artesia where that was a big no-no.
                      It's never a good idea walking around with alcohol in hand, not if you want to have a smooth right in this job.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by emack23 View Post
                        Recent academy grad here if anyone has any questions regarding the academy shoot me a pm. A few things to note for anyone heading down to glynco soon, I had a blast down there it was a relief seeing trainees walk around fletc with alcohol on hand I was used to artesia where that was a big no-no. We had two failures for our final PT test but they were give a second chance and passed apparently our class is the first to be afforded that opportunity. Trainees no longer have to wear body armor throughout the duration of the academy only during firearms and tactics, the plus side for that is you get to wear the cool looking outer carrier another first from our class although I believe the class after us deserves the credit for fighting for that. My biggest regret was not having a car while I was down there but it was good thing being friends with those who did. All in all it was a fun experience enjoy your time out there but try not to party too much. And if you have someone waiting for you at home be smart about who you associate yourself with. Stay safe!
                        Are you prior PA?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by trevnation7187 View Post
                          What do you mean if we have someone home waiting.. Be smart?
                          Smart? Oh, man! This post cracks me up!
                          CBP Officer

                          08/31/14-Tested
                          02/28/14-TSL Received
                          03/18/14-PFT1/MED
                          07/01/14-VBT/SI
                          07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
                          07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by cur679 View Post
                            Smart? Oh, man! This post cracks me up!
                            These hoes ain't loyal I guess.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by trevnation7187 View Post
                              These hoes ain't loyal I guess.
                              lmao!!

                              Comment


                              • I got the call today for BPA and CBPO. I don't know which to take. Does anyone have any info on derby line VT? What's it like there? What's a typical work day, how's OT, anything else you could tell me would be appreciated

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 6940 users online. 296 members and 6644 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X