Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The announcement said testing will take place Sept 4th-24th, Will applicants be able to chose their own date or is one appointed to them?

Comment

• Originally posted by trevnation7187 View Post
      Yea I report august 25th to my duty station which is alexandria bay. Anyone willing to switch with me contact me.. I want buffalo. Anyways i was wondering if I had to find a place to live for a month b4 I report the the academy.. What does eod mean lol
      Good luck trying to get someone to switch with you.
      CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
      02/28/14-TSL Received
      03/18/14-PFT1/MED
      07/01/14-VBT/SI
      07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
      07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

• Hey guys im still waiting for the next email that they said they would send in the next 10 days..i have a question...the vacancy said it was central east coast only and the only 2 locations that i picked that are in that area is jfk and new jersey is that bad?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pmartinez90 View Post
          Hey guys im still waiting for the next email that they said they would send in the next 10 days..i have a question...the vacancy said it was central east coast only and the only 2 locations that i picked that are in that area is jfk and new jersey is that bad?

If you put in for Central East Coast then you put in for all of the following:

Locations in New York State: Queens/JFK
          Locations in Pennsylvania: Philadelphia
          States of Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Virginia, West Virginia

You don't get to pick locations within a region. They offer you a spot within the region you selected.

Comment

• Hey guys just an update. My background cleared yesterday and I was called for a drug test today. I'm a northeast applicant that applied in august 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Catanz22 View Post
              Hey guys just an update. My background cleared yesterday and I was called for a drug test today. I'm a northeast applicant that applied in august 2013
              You'll prolly be offered Alex bay Champlain Vermont or Maine... Let me know what you take

Comment

• How long after a successful poly is the call for a drug test?
                Tests taken:
                Erie County Sheriff
                Erie County Police
                Catt County Sheriff
                Catt County Police
                NYS Park Patrol Officer Trainee
                score:85 rank:7xx
                NYS Correction Officer score:80 rank:26xx
                NYS Police score:97.xx rank:64xx
                CBP

Comment

• Out of those options what would you recommended or would you defer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoffs11 View Post
                    How long after a successful poly is the call for a drug test?
                    My poly was June 16th

Comment

• Originally posted by Catanz22 View Post
                      Out of those options what would you recommended or would you defer?
                      I chose Alex bay. Looks nice.. All about preference . I wanted buffalo . I called today after accepting and buffalo was filled and not being offered.. Depends what kind of geographic location you want. Idk about deferring. Idk when you'll be called for a Better location. They are having another test lol. Pm if any questions

Comment

• Originally posted by MIRACLE View Post
                        The announcement said testing will take place Sept 4th-24th, Will applicants be able to chose their own date or is one appointed to them?
                        Will be able to choose their own date, time and test location
                        Announcement: 14-1
                        Geo: Central East Coast
                        NOR: 07/14/14
                        TSL: 08/01/14
                        eQip: 08/08/14
                        PFT1: 08/20/14
                        MED: 08/20/14
                        VBT & STI: 09/02/14
                        Poly:
                        BI:
                        Drug test:

Comment

Hey guys im still waiting for the next email that they said they would send in the next 10 days..i have a question...the vacancy said it was central east coast only and the only 2 locations that i picked that are in that area is jfk and new jersey is that bad?
                          Don't know if it's bad or not, but I did the same thing. I hope I get JFK when the time comes.

I didn't receive an email either. Day 8 was today.
                          Announcement: 14-1
                          Geo: Central East Coast
                          NOR: 07/14/14
                          TSL: 08/01/14
                          eQip: 08/08/14
                          PFT1: 08/20/14
                          MED: 08/20/14
                          VBT & STI: 09/02/14
                          Poly:
                          BI:
                          Drug test:

Comment

• CBP Officer applicant,

Congratulations! You are being referred for selection under vacancy announcement CBPO 14-1. Please continue to monitor your e-mail as we will be sending additional correspondence within the next 10 days.

Due to the number of applicants needed for future vacancies, a new CBP Officer announcement (CBPO 14-2) will open tomorrow, July 23rd. Re-applying to the new announcement (CBPO 14-2) does not guarantee a new referral. If you receive a new referral and selection under CBPO 14-2 it will overwrite your current referral for CBPO 14-1.

Thank you,

Has anyone recieved the email yet? This is day 8 (july 30)

Comment

• I think everyone that applied the last announcement for central east coast received that email. Myself included. I figured we would hear something before the end of the work week. Friday afternoon I would pose that question again.

Comment

CBP Officer applicant,

Congratulations! You are being referred for selection under vacancy announcement CBPO 14-1. Please continue to monitor your e-mail as we will be sending additional correspondence within the next 10 days.

Due to the number of applicants needed for future vacancies, a new CBP Officer announcement (CBPO 14-2) will open tomorrow, July 23rd. Re-applying to the new announcement (CBPO 14-2) does not guarantee a new referral. If you receive a new referral and selection under CBPO 14-2 it will overwrite your current referral for CBPO 14-1.

Thank you,

Has anyone recieved the email yet? This is day 8 (july 30)
                                Federal government "Days" go by business work week days minus official Holidays. So we still have until August 4th or 5th technically.
                                Geo: West Coast
                                CBPO Exam: June 2014
                                NOR: July 2014
                                TSL: August 2014
                                eQIP Sent: August 2014
                                Med & PFT1: August 2014 (pending & passed)
                                VBT & SI: September 2014 (passed)
                                Poly:, BI Cleared:, Drug Test:, PFT2:, & EOD: (pending)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11761 users online. 424 members and 11337 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X