Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So today I got the email about my VBT/SI
    It say Eligible so it took less than a week to get the result.

    I was one of the many that was told you find out later from the hiring center and given the paper with info on the PFT2.

    So if you get the same response by the panel don't panic.

    Comment


    • Orientation august 25th.. Academy September 29 to febuary.. I'll be working in Alexandria bay NY

      Comment


      • Originally posted by trevnation7187 View Post
        Orientation august 25th.. Academy September 29 to febuary.. I'll be working in Alexandria bay NY
        Congrats man! See you there!
        Geo: SWB
        CBPO Exam: 09/24/13
        NOR: 92% - 10/28/13
        TSL - 01/31/14
        Medical/PFT1 - 02/19/14
        VBT/SI - 02/28/14
        BI - 03/15/14
        Poly - 04/30/14
        BI Cleared - 06/24/14
        Drug Test - 06/26/14
        The Call - 06/26/14
        PFT 2 - 07/11/14
        EOD - 07/14/14
        Academy - 08/14/14 - 12/23/14

        Comment


        • Originally posted by trevnation7187 View Post
          Orientation august 25th.. Academy September 29 to febuary.. I'll be working in Alexandria bay NY
          Woohoo, another one got to the finish line, congrats.

          Comment


          • Wanted buffalo. But was unavailable

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Peaceful View Post
              I live in NY but my drivers license is from CT

              will this be a problem at any point?
              I dont think so. But I guess by state laws you have about 30 days to get a new one.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Peaceful View Post
                I live in NY but my drivers license is from CT

                will this be a problem at any point?
                Yes. Change your driver's license to NY state. You were supposed to have changed it within 10 days of moving to NY.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by trevnation7187 View Post
                  Orientation august 25th.. Academy September 29 to febuary.. I'll be working in Alexandria bay NY
                  Where else were you offered?

                  Comment


                  • Anyone that's gone through the process, if you make it through how accommodating is CBP with your first duty station? My wife and I are trying to move to Dallas to be closer to her family. Any of the other locations in East Texas wouldn't really work for us. Any info would be appreciated.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Dennymac777 View Post
                      Anyone that's gone through the process, if you make it through how accommodating is CBP with your first duty station? My wife and I are trying to move to Dallas to be closer to her family. Any of the other locations in East Texas wouldn't really work for us. Any info would be appreciated.
                      Have you applied yet? When you apply you pick a geographical location that has certain ports on them. When you get "the call" they list ports that are available from your geo location.
                      Geo: SWB
                      CBPO Exam: 09/24/13
                      NOR: 92% - 10/28/13
                      TSL - 01/31/14
                      Medical/PFT1 - 02/19/14
                      VBT/SI - 02/28/14
                      BI - 03/15/14
                      Poly - 04/30/14
                      BI Cleared - 06/24/14
                      Drug Test - 06/26/14
                      The Call - 06/26/14
                      PFT 2 - 07/11/14
                      EOD - 07/14/14
                      Academy - 08/14/14 - 12/23/14

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Dennymac777 View Post
                        Anyone that's gone through the process, if you make it through how accommodating is CBP with your first duty station? My wife and I are trying to move to Dallas to be closer to her family. Any of the other locations in East Texas wouldn't really work for us. Any info would be appreciated.
                        I can tell you the main focus within the East Texas region will either be a Dallas or Houston. Just apply and see what they offer, no harm in saying no to the offer if it's not what you want.

                        Comment


                        • Vermont, Maine or Champlain NY

                          Comment


                          • Bad news for me fellas...

                            Today I received a NOPA in the mail.
                            Sad, very, very sad.
                            It says that there are 2 bankruptcies in my credit report.
                            I am only 21 years old and never ever even had a credit card in my life. I called trans union and experian and they say they see nothing on my report and trans union is going to send a certified letter pointing out this situation.
                            I am really discouraged at this point.
                            I cannot believe that a federal agency conducting a credit report cannot infer that this is wrong and rather put me in the disqualification chamber.

                            Good luck guys..

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by john_martinez View Post
                              Bad news for me fellas...
                              Today I received a NOPA in the mail.
                              Sad, very, very sad.
                              It says that there are 2 bankruptcies in my credit report.
                              I am only 21 years old and never ever even had a credit card in my life. I called trans union and experian and they say they see nothing on my report and trans union is going to send a certified letter pointing out this situation.
                              I am really discouraged at this point.
                              I cannot believe that a federal agency conducting a credit report cannot infer that this is wrong and rather put me in the disqualification chamber.
                              Good luck guys..
                              Wait, did you do poly or BI yet or sent your eqip? This is very odd.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by john_martinez View Post
                                Bad news for me fellas...

                                Today I received a NOPA in the mail.
                                Sad, very, very sad.
                                It says that there are 2 bankruptcies in my credit report.
                                I am only 21 years old and never ever even had a credit card in my life. I called trans union and experian and they say they see nothing on my report and trans union is going to send a certified letter pointing out this situation.
                                I am really discouraged at this point.
                                I cannot believe that a federal agency conducting a credit report cannot infer that this is wrong and rather put me in the disqualification chamber.

                                Good luck guys..
                                Don't take any offense here but I would assume that this is because your name is John Martinez and that there are probably another couple thousand that go by that name. I would think this would be a pretty easy fix.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 11736 users online. 458 members and 11278 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X