Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I got called for the second part of the VBT, the actual interview but after that they gave me the paper that talks about the PFT2 and told me I would be notified by mail in about 2 week if I pass or failed it.

Have anyone failed after receiving the paper and or interview with the Officers?

just curious as I believed they are the ones that decide if you pass or fail. But they told the same to the other applicants.

Comment

• Originally posted by cloudbuster View Post
      Well I got called for the second part of the VBT, the actual interview but after that they gave me the paper that talks about the PFT2 and told me I would be notified by mail in about 2 week if I pass or failed it.

Have anyone failed after receiving the paper and or interview with the Officers?

just curious as I believed they are the ones that decide if you pass or fail. But they told the same to the other applicants.
      The supervisory officers you met during your SI have nothing to do with the decision making regarding your interview. Your file and supporting interview documentation will be forwarded to MHC for a panel review and they will make the final determination.

Comment

• So I completed my application last night and reviewed it this morning again and accidentally hit change my answers, Therefore, my app read incomplete so I went back in and hit save to complete it. Would this affect proccessing at all.

Comment

• Question. I failed my pft2 in january and reapplied/tested in June. Scored a 98 got referral email what happens next? Will my previous steps transfer over. I completed everything just got to the pft2 and bombed better prepared this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by optimuscess View Post
            Question. I failed my pft2 in january and reapplied/tested in June. Scored a 98 got referral email what happens next? Will my previous steps transfer over. I completed everything just got to the pft2 and bombed better prepared this time.
            What part of the pft2 did you fail if you don't mind me asking?
            Tests taken:
            Erie County Sheriff
            Erie County Police
            Catt County Sheriff
            Catt County Police
            NYS Park Patrol Officer Trainee
            score:85 rank:7xx
            NYS Correction Officer score:80 rank:26xx
            NYS Police score:97.xx rank:64xx
            CBP

Comment

• Originally posted by NYJRM10 View Post
              The supervisory officers you met during your SI have nothing to do with the decision making regarding your interview. Your file and supporting interview documentation will be forwarded to MHC for a panel review and they will make the final determination.
              Thanks, that why is was so weird we all believed it was up to them, to tell you on the spot if you passed or not.
              As I recalled if you dont get the second part it was a immediate fail.

I be looking forward to that email then.

Comment

• I had no idea you could change your geo pref when it comes to another CBP opening. I'm just waiting on my poly date for now, so if I applied to this new opening and changed my geo pref, would it delay my process or would I have to start over? Even if my process is delayed, I'll have to stick with the NE.

EDIT-Reading Kris's reply above, looks like it does start over. No worries, really. I would love to get Boston, but that's just wishful thinking, lol.
                Last edited by cur679; 07-24-2014, 11:27 AM.
                CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
                02/28/14-TSL Received
                03/18/14-PFT1/MED
                07/01/14-VBT/SI
                07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
                07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

• Originally posted by Shell_Back View Post
                  You would be surprised how many people are looking to leave..Not going to get into specifics here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  Are you in Newark or Marlton?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoricuaLEO View Post
                    I much doubt they are DO's. The only people that leave ICE are IEA's.
                    Yea def more IEAs but thats common sense only topping at 9. More people than you think are. Look at all the 12's who left BP for IEA spots and are now looking at CBP to move closer to home or find something different.

Comment

• Hoffs,

Congrats. Where did you take the poly? I go for my second poly next Wednesday. Your second poly was a lot shorter than the first one right?

Comment

• Hey man do you remember how long it took from your investigator submitting your BI to getting called for your pft2?

Comment

• Question??
                          So I completed my application last night and reviewed it this morning again and accidentally hit change my answers, Therefore, my app read incomplete so I went back in and hit save to complete it. Would this affect proccessing at all? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma23 View Post
                            Oh boy I guess I will stay in this round. Waiting on the next step. Pft1. I'm confident this time around. And as a female I know they are looking for us. Any females in the NYC area?
                            Hello Ma, yeah my geo is central east coast.

Originally posted by Hoffs11 View Post
                            I had my 2nd poly yesterday.... pretty sure I passed. Passed with consideration or something along those lines
                            Congrats Hoffs, what a huge relief. I am pretty sure half of your hair had fallen off just waiting and stressing on passing this step . The rest is easier.

Originally posted by cloudbuster View Post
                            Well I got called for the second part of the VBT, the actual interview but after that they gave me the paper that talks about the PFT2 and told me I would be notified by mail in about 2 week if I pass or failed it.
                            Have anyone failed after receiving the paper and or interview with the Officers? just curious as I believed they are the ones that decide if you pass or fail. But they told the same to the other applicants.
                            You more likely than not had passed this step. I received a letter in the mail a week after my vbt/si interview of passing.

Originally posted by MIRACLE View Post
                            So I completed my application last night and reviewed it this morning again and accidentally hit change my answers, Therefore, my app read incomplete so I went back in and hit save to complete it. Would this affect proccessing at all.
                            If its in the timeline you were given then no, you should be okay just repeating couple more steps again.

Originally posted by Kmiech View Post
                            Hoffs,Congrats. Where did you take the poly? I go for my second poly next Wednesday. Your second poly was a lot shorter than the first one right?
                            Good luck on the 2nd poly, keep us posted.

Comment

• Passed backround and just took the drug test.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
                                You more likely than not had passed this step. I received a letter in the mail a week after my vbt/si interview of passing.
                                We had 11 applicants and it seem we all got called to the actual interview and everyone got the paper talking about the PFT2.
                                crossing fingers it would be a bummer to find out I failed.
                                I be checking my mailbox every other day as well.
                                Thanks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6805 users online. 278 members and 6527 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X