Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by commandostyle View Post
    cbp website:
    Q: What is adjudication and what is involved in the adjudication process?
    Thank you. I am getting tired of waiting, so, I keep asking questions.

Originally posted by FutureCBPO View Post
    I think this week is your week Jade.
    I hope so Future. How are you preparing for your EOD? I am guessing you won't have to travel anywhere?

Comment

• Moment of truth tomorrow VBT.

I post back if I was call or send home after that 1st part.

Comment

• Just got this email this afternoon:

CBP Officer applicant,

Congratulations! You are being referred for selection under vacancy announcement CBPO 14-1. Please continue to monitor your e-mail as we will be sending additional correspondence within the next 10 days.

Due to the number of applicants needed for future vacancies, a new CBP Officer announcement (CBPO 14-2) will open tomorrow, July 23rd. Re-applying to the new announcement (CBPO 14-2) does not guarantee a new referral. If you receive a new referral and selection under CBPO 14-2 it will overwrite your current referral for CBPO 14-1.

Thank you,
        CBPO 14-1
        Geo: Central East Coast
        Test: Passed(96) 07/14/2014
        Referred: 07/22/2014
        TSL: 08/02/2014
        Med/Fitness Test: 08/26/2014 (Passed/Passed)
        Polygraph: 09/06/2014 (Passed)
        VBT & SI: 09/12/2014 (Passed)
        BI: 11/03/2014 (Complete)
        PFT2 - 2/9/15 (Passed)
        EOD - 2/23/15 (Philadelphia)
        FLETC - 3/27 - 7/31

Comment

• I was referred also. Is that the same as a TSL?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shell_Back View Post
            Just got this email this afternoon:

CBP Officer applicant,

Congratulations! You are being referred for selection under vacancy announcement CBPO 14-1. Please continue to monitor your e-mail as we will be sending additional correspondence within the next 10 days.

Due to the number of applicants needed for future vacancies, a new CBP Officer announcement (CBPO 14-2) will open tomorrow, July 23rd. Re-applying to the new announcement (CBPO 14-2) does not guarantee a new referral. If you receive a new referral and selection under CBPO 14-2 it will overwrite your current referral for CBPO 14-1.

Thank you,

Got the same email. I guess this is the new TSL. Congrats!

Comment

• Originally posted by BoricuaLEO View Post
              Same email too. 10 days; they're really pushing this year. Must of have had more approprations from Congress to up staffing because back to back openings is a good odds for us in the process.
              Geo: West Coast
              CBPO Exam: June 2014
              NOR: July 2014
              TSL: August 2014
              eQIP Sent: August 2014
              Med & PFT1: August 2014 (pending & passed)
              VBT & SI: September 2014 (passed)
              Poly:, BI Cleared:, Drug Test:, PFT2:, & EOD: (pending)

Comment

• Originally posted by MIRACLE View Post
                Did anyone purchase and use this CBP passbook, If so did you find it helpful as a study guide?

http://www.amazon.com/Customs-Protec...der+protection
                I didn't use the book. I just printed out the study guide they provided on their website and read it in its entirety. I even completed the additional questions section and felt very prepared for the test.

My only problem is that I was going too slow and didn't get to answer a few questions in 2 sections.
                Announcement: 14-1
                Geo: Central East Coast
                NOR: 07/14/14
                TSL: 08/01/14
                eQip: 08/08/14
                PFT1: 08/20/14
                MED: 08/20/14
                VBT & STI: 09/02/14
                Poly:
                BI:
                Drug test:

Comment

• Originally posted by BoricuaLEO View Post
                  This is actually not the TSL. MHC said they sent these emails out to those of us that will be getting a TSL soon. They said they only sent these out because they didn't want so many guys applying for the new announcement that are already in the process for this last one. They did say you can apply for the new announcement if you wanted to change your geo preference or if you felt like you could qualify at a higher grade.

So I'd say if you passed the test and did not get an email like a lot of us have then you should probably apply for he new announcement.

Comment

• Finally got something about my medical. Says I have to go get another review because of a surgery I had when I was like 3 or 4. Never has affected my life but now I have to waste more time and make the process even longer. Frustrating.
                    Geo- Florida
                    CBPO Exam- 9/25/13
                    NOR- 98 10/25/13
                    Qual- GS 7
                    TSL- 2/28/14
                    PFT1/Medical- 3/12/14
                    VBT/SI- 5/9/14
                    VBT/SI- eligible 5/14/14
                    BI E-QIP received- 10/03/14
                    BI E-QIP submitted- 10/06/14
                    BI E-QIP in Security Office- 01/06/15

Comment

• Originally posted by joshk24 View Post
                      Finally got something about my medical. Says I have to go get another review because of a surgery I had when I was like 3 or 4. Never has affected my life but now I have to waste more time and make the process even longer. Frustrating.
                      I am right there with you Josh. I am beyond frustrated at this point. I thought I was all good and was just told that I have to get another review and to check back in 6-8 weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by cloudbuster View Post
                        Moment of truth tomorrow VBT.
                        I post back if I was call or send home after that 1st part.
                        Best of luck, keep us posted. You will do good.

Originally posted by joshk24 View Post
                        Finally got something about my medical. Says I have to go get another review because of a surgery I had when I was like 3 or 4. Never has affected my life but now I have to waste more time and make the process even longer. Frustrating.
                        This would be frustrating to anyone, the bright side is you are getting news that your case is moving along and still in the process.
                        As for my case, there's silence, haven't heard a think in 3 weeks, so I am assuming its a good sign.

Comment

• Originally posted by UNLVegas View Post
                          Same email too. 10 days; they're really pushing this year. Must of have had more approprations from Congress to up staffing because back to back openings is a good odds for us in the process.
                          Yeah they are really pushing them out. Our port is expected to hire 300 applicants this next year. I can see why the send emails out to have people go to SWB haha.

Does anyone who's attending the academy in August know their class number? I'm 358.
                          Geo: SWB
                          CBPO Exam: 09/24/13
                          NOR: 92% - 10/28/13
                          TSL - 01/31/14
                          Medical/PFT1 - 02/19/14
                          VBT/SI - 02/28/14
                          BI - 03/15/14
                          Poly - 04/30/14
                          BI Cleared - 06/24/14
                          Drug Test - 06/26/14
                          The Call - 06/26/14
                          PFT 2 - 07/11/14
                          EOD - 07/14/14
                          Academy - 08/14/14 - 12/23/14

Comment

• Originally posted by Kattle View Post
                            Yeah they are really pushing them out. Our port is expected to hire 300 applicants this next year. I can see why the send emails out to have people go to SWB haha.

Does anyone who's attending the academy in August know their class number? I'm 358.
                            Which port are you at?
                            Geo: West Coast
                            CBPO Exam: June 2014
                            NOR: July 2014
                            TSL: August 2014
                            eQIP Sent: August 2014
                            Med & PFT1: August 2014 (pending & passed)
                            VBT & SI: September 2014 (passed)
                            Poly:, BI Cleared:, Drug Test:, PFT2:, & EOD: (pending)

Comment

• Originally posted by joshk24 View Post
                              Originally posted by NYJRM10 View Post
                              I am right there with you Josh. I am beyond frustrated at this point. I thought I was all good and was just told that I have to get another review and to check back in 6-8 weeks.
                              Wow you guys are scaring me! I have yet to get a single email back but I'm expecting the worst.
                              Geo - Central East Coast
                              CBPO Exam - 10/18/2013
                              NOR - 10/24/2013
                              TSL - 1/30/2014
                              VBT #1 - 3/12/14 (out of country)
                              PFT1/medical - 3/20/2014
                              VBT/SI #2 - 5/15/2014 (eligible 5/22/2014)
                              eQuip/fingerprints - 9/29/2014

Comment

• Quick question for you guys. I received my NOR last week and just today got my "congratulations" email.

Any fellow NYC or eastcoast guys on here? Which three locations did you chose?(I did JFK, Newark and Philly) Also, for the PF2 test, where did you chose? West Virginia seemed to be the closest.

Thanks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13417 users online. 525 members and 12892 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X