300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by USCG LEME View Post
    Hang in there Jade...I know exactly how you feel. They've already spent so much time, effort and money on us to just pass us by...I hope. Im just waiting till August 9th. Hopefully after that I'll join Future, Kattle and others.
    I hope you are right, and I keep telling myself that too. Where are you in the process now?

Originally posted by NYJRM10 View Post
    Haven't checked CASS in a while. Just noticed after 188 days my medical is cleared finally. Hopefully BI instructions follow soon.
    Whew, what a long time man. Your timeline is very similar to mine, what's the next step you are going to get?

Originally posted by Fdriver View Post
    As of now I'm dealing with the NOPA process which is a little discouraging, but I'm still hopeful.
    Could you plz tell us when did you reply to NOPA and what was it for? did you get a response from the IA yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
      Could you plz tell us when did you reply to NOPA and what was it for? did you get a response from the IA yet?
      Posting it again:

Originally posted by Fdriver
      A few little things such a couple instances of marijuana use in my youth, and 7 years ago resigning from a job on not the most favorable circumstances (didn't steal or do anything bad or anything).

It doesn't seem like those are necessarily disqualifiers, but it all rests on how you respond so I hear (and I guess an affidavit won't hurt either). I'm gonna try not to really worry about it, nor get excited for the job just yet. Just leave it in HIS hands and accept whatever outcome there is.
      They gave me 15 days to respond which they agreed to extend another 15 (now due on the 24th). I have yet to send it in, I'm still trying to obtain more documentation that hopefully will strengthen my response (as well as to be sure everything is accurate and consistent).

Originally posted by Ocsk8er03
      Feel free to ask anything whenever. I'm not gonna say specific ports or stations on anything but i can tell you that things are bad in this area for BP and OFO. My station is pretty good. I hate the area but the station is very chill and everyone including supervisors are very easy to work and get along with. And you would think being small sports and stations most areas would be like that. But no. Again I'm not gonna mention specifics here but stations and ports in this area have gotten pretty bad. Mostly BP stations that I know of but I've heard bad things about the ports as well. When the time comes your welcome to contact me personally. Some things are just better left off of the net if you know what I mean.
      That's very valuable, thanks. Will definitely PM you if/when I need to know more specifics.

Originally posted by cur679
      Fdriver, stay positive. Your time will come!
      I'm really trying man!
      Geo: Northeast
      Written Test: 8/28/2013 (97 no vet points)
      NOR: 9/9/2013
      TSL: 11/27/2013
      Medical/PT: 12/19/2014
      VBT/SI: 01/02/2014
      Medical cleared: 04/08/4014
      Equip/fingerprints received: 04/11/2014
      Poly: 05/27/2014
      Received NOPA: 06/30/2014
      Replied to NOPA: 07/22/2014
      1st meeting with BI: 08/06/2014
      2nd meeting with BI: 08/08/2014
      Drug Test: 09/25/2014
      All green checks: 09/30/2014
      Got the call!: 10/01/2014
      Pft2: 10/23/2014
      EOD: 11/03/2014
      FLETC: 11/24/2014

Comment

• I applied through this last announcement and also sent a memo, sf-50 and resume to my desired location. I am prior BP though, current IEA.

Comment

• WHAT A NIGHTMARE I've had these past couple of days. I thought FedEx or UPS would send me the fingerprint cards to my door, and yet I check mail Tuesday, and what do I see, a big envelope that's BENT. I check the date when it was sent out, and it was July 8. I'm freaking out, call work I'm going to be late, and get them done and mailed out.

Then yesterday, my car battery dies. I have to call out work. I only have $5 to my name right now, and thankfully I get paid tomorrow.

So I get my printed signature sheets,financial disclosure, and residency sheets. Had to call around with issues regarding the financial disclosure sheets.

I may be late for work today again since I'm at home trying to hurry up and eat breakfast, prepare my chicken for lunch, and everything else, so I have a relative going to FedEx to scan the sheets and save them to a thumb drive. I'm praying to god the employee doesn't mess up scanning them.

Good lord I just want this week to end!
          CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
          02/28/14-TSL Received
          03/18/14-PFT1/MED
          07/01/14-VBT/SI
          07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
          07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

• strangest thing.. any of you have this or similar?
            was called and schedled dates and location for Medical and PFT1 4 days after passing the Med & PFT1 I was sent an appointment date for VBT and SI One week later received NOR that I was "eligble" since I passed those both THEN, in June I was called for a Reevaluation of my hearing? They set an appointment for me and when I asked if there might be something wrong? they informed me there was an area they wanted documented. I then asked if being a VA comp'd vet w/ documented loss of hearing meant anything. She told me, Oh I'll have to check. I was called back and told I was okay since it's already documented and they would cancel my appointment. Yesterday I inquired with BI/ eQIP and was told no BG until my Medical part is completed and to call Medical Review since it has not been completed. NOW today I get a call from Medical Review and was told they HAVE NOT gotten to my medical record for review yet. Still a few weeks out, they just started on March medicals. I told her of my call and scheduled appointment. She laughed and told me thats not posible because they havent reviewed my medical yet???
            Anyone have something similar.. Medical Review couldnt explain who or why I was called and there was no documentation of such interaction HAHA I laugh but I also a little bothered odd

Comment

• Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
              strangest thing.. any of you have this or similar?
              was called and schedled dates and location for Medical and PFT1 4 days after passing the Med & PFT1 I was sent an appointment date for VBT and SI One week later received NOR that I was "eligble" since I passed those both THEN, in June I was called for a Reevaluation of my hearing? They set an appointment for me and when I asked if there might be something wrong? they informed me there was an area they wanted documented. I then asked if being a VA comp'd vet w/ documented loss of hearing meant anything. She told me, Oh I'll have to check. I was called back and told I was okay since it's already documented and they would cancel my appointment. Yesterday I inquired with BI/ eQIP and was told no BG until my Medical part is completed and to call Medical Review since it has not been completed. NOW today I get a call from Medical Review and was told they HAVE NOT gotten to my medical record for review yet. Still a few weeks out, they just started on March medicals. I told her of my call and scheduled appointment. She laughed and told me thats not posible because they havent reviewed my medical yet???
              Anyone have something similar.. Medical Review couldnt explain who or why I was called and there was no documentation of such interaction HAHA I laugh but I also a little bothered odd
              Nothing similar to your situation but I am sure glad to hear that they started March medicals!! Hopefully mine will be done soon!
              Geo- Florida
              CBPO Exam- 9/25/13
              NOR- 98 10/25/13
              Qual- GS 7
              TSL- 2/28/14
              PFT1/Medical- 3/12/14
              VBT/SI- 5/9/14
              VBT/SI- eligible 5/14/14
              BI E-QIP received- 10/03/14
              BI E-QIP submitted- 10/06/14
              BI E-QIP in Security Office- 01/06/15

Comment

• Joshk24:
                ya, thought you would be happy to hear that part!!

Comment

• Oops. Just realized after I certified my equip that I forgot to add my supervisor's middle name again on another section. I hope it isn't in the end of the world. =\
                  CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
                  02/28/14-TSL Received
                  03/18/14-PFT1/MED
                  07/01/14-VBT/SI
                  07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted

Comment

• Originally posted by Fdriver View Post
                    Posting it again:They gave me 15 days to respond which they agreed to extend another 15 (now due on the 24th). I have yet to send it in, I'm still trying to obtain more documentation that hopefully will strengthen my response (as well as to be sure everything is accurate and consistent).
                    The positive side about NOPA is that they give you time to explain, most of I've heard is that they moved to the next step. I am pretty sure you will be okay.

Originally posted by cur679 View Post
                    WHAT A NIGHTMARE I've had these past couple of days. I thought FedEx or UPS would send me the fingerprint cards to my door, and yet I check mail Tuesday, and what do I see, a big envelope that's BENT. I check the date when it was sent out, and it was July 8. I'm freaking out, call work I'm going to be late, and get them done and mailed out.
                    Oh man, what's your timeline to send your eqip and the prints? You are almost there, just make sure you finish on time with everything, fixing your car will come later. I'll say a prayer for you

Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
                    strangest thing.. any of you have this or similar?
                    Knowing how frustrating and long this process is, I would've been ****ed off coz nobody knows what the other one do at MHC in your case!!! I hope they figure it out before more weeks pass and you dont know where you at. That did not happen to me, I did medical & pft1, almost 4 months later, it cleared and I didnt call anybody throughout all this process yet, hope I won't have to.

Comment

• Met my BI investigator again after the first review. I met him last month on 27th and again yesterday. Lets see how much time the headquarters will take to review the BI paperwork, I heard they are trying to schedule EOD's for all eligible applicants who have successfully completed the entire process from 2013 before this Oct. Fingers crossed.

Jade, any words from the MHC yet?

Geo Midwest
                      10/18/2013 Written test
                      10/28/2013 NOR
                      1/8/2014 Medical / Fitness - Passed
                      2/14/2014 e-QIP submitted
                      2/18/2014 VBT/SI - Passed
                      5/5/2014 Passed qualifications / GS 7 eligible
                      6/13/2014 Polygraph - Passed
                      6/27/2014 Met the BI for the first time
                      7/16/2014 Met the BI again
                      Geo Midwest
                      10/18/2013 Written test
                      10/28/2013 NOR
                      6/27/2014 Met the investigator
                      8/26/2014 Drug test
                      8/28/2014 The call
                      10/6/2014 EOD
                      Nov 3- March 18, 2105 Academy

Comment

• Originally posted by CBPO Applicant View Post
                        Jade, any words from the MHC yet?
                        Was there anything alarming about meeting with you BI? I first met my BI Jun 5, then Jun 6. He called me June 30 and met again and said that my case will be going to the adjudication July 2nd. I am still waiting, checking my CASS, and my mail but nothing so far. Both of us are close in our steps.

Comment

• Jade, my equip is due July 18.

you guys don't think me forgetting to add my supervisors middle name again won't cause any issues?

thanks
                          CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
                          02/28/14-TSL Received
                          03/18/14-PFT1/MED
                          07/01/14-VBT/SI
                          07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted

Comment

• Originally posted by cur679 View Post
                            Jade, my equip is due July 18.

you guys don't think me forgetting to add my supervisors middle name again won't cause any issues?

thanks
                            I doubt it very much.
                            Geo: Northeast
                            Written Test: 8/28/2013 (97 no vet points)
                            NOR: 9/9/2013
                            TSL: 11/27/2013
                            Medical/PT: 12/19/2014
                            VBT/SI: 01/02/2014
                            Medical cleared: 04/08/4014
                            Equip/fingerprints received: 04/11/2014
                            Poly: 05/27/2014
                            Received NOPA: 06/30/2014
                            Replied to NOPA: 07/22/2014
                            1st meeting with BI: 08/06/2014
                            2nd meeting with BI: 08/08/2014
                            Drug Test: 09/25/2014
                            All green checks: 09/30/2014
                            Got the call!: 10/01/2014
                            Pft2: 10/23/2014
                            EOD: 11/03/2014
                            FLETC: 11/24/2014

Comment

• Originally posted by cur679 View Post
                              Jade, my equip is due July 18.

thanks
                              I highly doubt that will be a problem.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
                                Was there anything alarming about meeting with you BI? I first met my BI Jun 5, then Jun 6. He called me June 30 and met again and said that my case will be going to the adjudication July 2nd. I am still waiting, checking my CASS, and my mail but nothing so far. Both of us are close in our steps.
                                Not really, he just need few clarifications on my residential and prior work info. He said that he may have overlooked these points in the first meeting so was asked again to verify. I'm assuming may be early next week they'll submit the BI report to HQ.

You may be getting the call soon if it's consistent with couple of other applicants we've seen here. I guess we should continue working on our fitness in the mean time. I feel sorry for the applicants who fail the last hurdle i.e PFT2 after going through this long process.
                                Geo Midwest
                                10/18/2013 Written test
                                10/28/2013 NOR
                                6/27/2014 Met the investigator
                                8/26/2014 Drug test
                                8/28/2014 The call
                                10/6/2014 EOD
                                Nov 3- March 18, 2105 Academy

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11784 users online. 445 members and 11339 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X