Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
    Just ran 1.5 miles in 16 minutes 22 seconds. Not good.
    It's better than what I can do! You got this! We can do it!
    Civitas Ad Mare
    LBAPD

    CBPO 13-1

    NOR: 9/13
    TSL: 12/18/13
    PFT1/Med: 1/14
    VBT/SI: 5/14 (eligible)
    BI submitted: 6/25/14 (currently in Security office)
    Drug test: TBD
    Polygraph: TBD
    PFT2: TBD
    EOD: Hopefully one day!

    FBI Special Agent
    Online App: 8/12/14

    Comment


    • I was hoping CASS would update my SI after only two days from taking the vbt/si, but I guess that's wishful thinking, lol. Guess I'm gonna have to wait until next week.
      CBP Officer

      08/31/14-Tested
      02/28/14-TSL Received
      03/18/14-PFT1/MED
      07/01/14-VBT/SI
      07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
      07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

      Comment


      • Originally posted by cur679 View Post
        I was hoping CASS would update my SI after only two days from taking the vbt/si, but I guess that's wishful thinking, lol. Guess I'm gonna have to wait until next week.
        You'll get an email with your NOR before CASS updates most likely. Took little over a week for me.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by joshk24 View Post
          I have emailed them a couple times within the last few weeks. I was told there was a few steps once they received the medical report and mine is currently with a nurse for review which I believe is the last step for the medical review. So hopefully my check mark comes soon.
          At least you got that out of them. The email response I got basically said: "We're very busy, I know it's been 6 months but give it 3 more weeks. If nothing by then, send another email".

          Comment


          • Which email did you guys use to contact mhc?
            Geo - Central East Coast
            CBPO Exam - 10/18/2013
            NOR - 10/24/2013
            TSL - 1/30/2014
            VBT #1 - 3/12/14 (out of country)
            PFT1/medical - 3/20/2014
            VBT/SI #2 - 5/15/2014 (eligible 5/22/2014)
            eQuip/fingerprints - 9/29/2014

            Comment


            • Originally posted by joshk24 View Post
              I have emailed them a couple times within the last few weeks. I was told there was a few steps once they received the medical report and mine is currently with a nurse for review which I believe is the last step for the medical review. So hopefully my check mark comes soon.
              Once the nurse approves it, it then has to go someplace in D.C. for final approval. So basically one more step. At least it sounds like you are moving along.
              Geo: Northeast
              Written Test: 8/28/2013 (97 no vet points)
              NOR: 9/9/2013
              TSL: 11/27/2013
              Medical/PT: 12/19/2014
              VBT/SI: 01/02/2014
              Medical cleared: 04/08/4014
              Equip/fingerprints received: 04/11/2014
              Poly: 05/27/2014
              Received NOPA: 06/30/2014
              Replied to NOPA: 07/22/2014
              1st meeting with BI: 08/06/2014
              2nd meeting with BI: 08/08/2014
              Drug Test: 09/25/2014
              All green checks: 09/30/2014
              Got the call!: 10/01/2014
              Pft2: 10/23/2014
              EOD: 11/03/2014
              FLETC: 11/24/2014

              Comment


              • Originally posted by NYJRM10 View Post
                You'll get an email with your NOR before CASS updates most likely. Took little over a week for me.
                Arrrrrrrgh. I've been checking CASS first before my email when I go on the internet. For some reason, I think seeing that green check will make me feel at ease then checking my email and wondering what'll be in that email from CBP.
                CBP Officer

                08/31/14-Tested
                02/28/14-TSL Received
                03/18/14-PFT1/MED
                07/01/14-VBT/SI
                07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
                07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

                Comment


                • Originally posted by cur679 View Post
                  I was hoping CASS would update my SI after only two days from taking the vbt/si, but I guess that's wishful thinking, lol. Guess I'm gonna have to wait until next week.
                  Mine took 5 days
                  Geo- Florida
                  CBPO Exam- 9/25/13
                  NOR- 98 10/25/13
                  Qual- GS 7
                  TSL- 2/28/14
                  PFT1/Medical- 3/12/14
                  VBT/SI- 5/9/14
                  VBT/SI- eligible 5/14/14
                  BI E-QIP received- 10/03/14
                  BI E-QIP submitted- 10/06/14
                  BI E-QIP in Security Office- 01/06/15

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Fdriver View Post
                    Once the nurse approves it, it then has to go someplace in D.C. for final approval. So basically one more step. At least it sounds like you are moving along.
                    Oh great, more steps which means more waiting! Lol good news is that they told me it was in nurses office on 6/13, so hopefully it has moved along since then!
                    Geo- Florida
                    CBPO Exam- 9/25/13
                    NOR- 98 10/25/13
                    Qual- GS 7
                    TSL- 2/28/14
                    PFT1/Medical- 3/12/14
                    VBT/SI- 5/9/14
                    VBT/SI- eligible 5/14/14
                    BI E-QIP received- 10/03/14
                    BI E-QIP submitted- 10/06/14
                    BI E-QIP in Security Office- 01/06/15

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Jdmgreg View Post
                      Which email did you guys use to contact mhc?
                      Prior to receiving the BI paperwork, I had been going through the one provided in the TSL1: [email protected]. Once the BI email came, I have been going through the contact assigned to me there.
                      Geo: Northeast
                      Written Test: 8/28/2013 (97 no vet points)
                      NOR: 9/9/2013
                      TSL: 11/27/2013
                      Medical/PT: 12/19/2014
                      VBT/SI: 01/02/2014
                      Medical cleared: 04/08/4014
                      Equip/fingerprints received: 04/11/2014
                      Poly: 05/27/2014
                      Received NOPA: 06/30/2014
                      Replied to NOPA: 07/22/2014
                      1st meeting with BI: 08/06/2014
                      2nd meeting with BI: 08/08/2014
                      Drug Test: 09/25/2014
                      All green checks: 09/30/2014
                      Got the call!: 10/01/2014
                      Pft2: 10/23/2014
                      EOD: 11/03/2014
                      FLETC: 11/24/2014

                      Comment


                      • Would anyone be able to shed some light on how an applicants credit history affects the hiring process? I have 1 debt in collections at the moment for $ 1,000.00 and 2 other debts that were charged off for $ 500.00 and $ 300.00 respectfully. No bankruptcies or tax liens and a few accounts in excellent standing.

                        Any info. that you can provide me with would be greatly appreciated.
                        CBPO

                        14-1
                        Geo: SWB
                        CBPO Exam: 06/11/14
                        NOR: 07/14/14
                        TSL: 08/01/14
                        Received BI paperwork: 08/07/14
                        BI paperwork submitted: 08/15/14
                        Medical / PFT1: 08/21/14
                        VBT / SI : 09/17/14
                        Credit report pulled: 10/02/14
                        Poly 1: 11/13/14
                        Poly 2: 12/30/14



                        BPA

                        15-1
                        Geo: Arizona
                        BPA Exam: 12/16/14

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Top Gun View Post
                          Would anyone be able to shed some light on how an applicants credit history affects the hiring process? I have 1 debt in collections at the moment for $ 1,000.00 and 2 other debts that were charged off for $ 500.00 and $ 300.00 respectfully. No bankruptcies or tax liens and a few accounts in excellent standing.

                          Any info. that you can provide me with would be greatly appreciated.
                          PM me for specifics but what I can say for now is: GET THEM PAID ASAP. If you can not pay them right now, work out a monthly payment agreement with each creditor.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Fdriver View Post
                            Prior to receiving the BI paperwork, I had been going through the one provided in the TSL1: [email protected]. Once the BI email came, I have been going through the contact assigned to me there.
                            Thanks!
                            Geo - Central East Coast
                            CBPO Exam - 10/18/2013
                            NOR - 10/24/2013
                            TSL - 1/30/2014
                            VBT #1 - 3/12/14 (out of country)
                            PFT1/medical - 3/20/2014
                            VBT/SI #2 - 5/15/2014 (eligible 5/22/2014)
                            eQuip/fingerprints - 9/29/2014

                            Comment


                            • Hey guys, any good tips for pushups and sprint running?

                              Comment


                              • Swimming helps your cardio... Try 5 100 yard sprints and bulls on it... 5 one day...6,7 ect...you will see an overall increase in cardio in under a week

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 6896 users online. 360 members and 6536 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X