300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jade,
    The test was something interesting for sure.
    Drove an hour to the clinic. Was told my packet hadn't arived yet.
    Called MHC, they tracked the package and told me it wouldn't arrive until tomorrow. (Friday)
    I told them I go back to work tomorrow, and it would have been nice to know before I drove an hour.
    They worked with me and got me to a different clinic another 40 minutes away.
    Got there and took the test.
    Hour and a half drive home. LOL

what an eventful day it has been.
    Geo - East Texas
    Exam date - 9/7/2013
    NOR - 9/13/2013 score = 97 no vet pnts.
    TSL - 11/27/2014
    PFT1 - 12/27/2014
    VBT/SI - 1/7/2014
    EQIP - 1/18/2014
    Credit check - 2/4/2014
    GS-7 Qualification cass update - 2/24/2014
    Poly exam - 4/8/2014 - PASS
    Interview with investigator - 5/7/2014
    Background submitted from investigator - 6/4/2014
    Drug Test - 6/26/2014
    PFT2 - 7/10/2014
    EOD - JULY 28th, 2014
    FLETC - 8/18/2014 - 12/30/2014
    CBP Session #359 Guidon
    Awarded Physical Training Award

Comment

• Originally posted by Kattle View Post
      They asked me my preference location. I said California and they listed various ports. From my timeline. After I did my poly I was right away asked to meet with my Bi. She took two weeks to fill a report out then submitted it. It took about a week to go green.
      Congratulations on the new life journey buddy! Did they give you time to think about the port you wanted, maybe to consult with wife, girlfriend, ect?
      Last edited by NMPD128; 06-27-2014, 08:09 AM. Reason: spelling error
      Geo Central East Coast
      10/26/13 Took the test
      11/06/13 Passed Written test
      03/31/14 Received TSL
      04/09/14 Did medical and fitness test
      06/05/14 Did the VBT& SI interview
      06/13/14 Received BI paperwork
      07/10/14 Polygraph Test (inclonclusive) part 2 08/22/2014

Comment

• Scheduled for polygraph Thursday July 10,2014. Excited to move on!
        Geo Central East Coast
        10/26/13 Took the test
        03/31/14 Received TSL

Comment

• Hi everyone! I've been following this thread for a while as I am currently in the process. I would have posted sooner but I was waiting for my account to be verified. I got the call a week ago for a start date at JFK on July, 14th with an academy date of August 14th. Just wondering if anyone else was starting those dates.

I know a lot of people were asking about time frames so I'll do my best to remember everything. I took my written exam on September 25th last year. Once I was going through the process, I was informed by others that they don't necessarily go in a specific order. For example I took my PFT1 I think somewhere in February. My VBT was April 3rd. My polygraph was May 30th.

I then received a phone call to meet with my background investigator last Monday, June 16th. I met with him June 18th, the same day I had my drug test scheduled for. I received a phone call from the hiring center on my way to the drug test and I explained to her I was on my way to the test. She told me to call back later that afternoon. We played phone tag for two days. I finally got someone on the phone, Friday the 20th. They offered me the job that day. I believe that was why they called two days earlier but I hadn't had my drug test AND I just met with the BI. He literally only started meeting with people that day and I was already offered the job. All week mutiple BIs have been meeting with references although I already received the call. I think they are really pushing to move people through. My PFT2 was scheduled for July 2nd in harpers ferry, VA, but I asked if I could reschedule due to prior plans. It was moved to July 10th in Plattsburgh, NY.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask!

Comment

• Originally posted by USCG LEME View Post
            I remember getting contacted by Natalie from MHC on February 30th, 2014, 2 days after I submitted my SF86. She was not my BI and all the email said was I needed to resubmit some of my scanned documents. "Your e-QIP SF-86 was received electronically; however, you will need to make the following correction before IA can initiate your BI".

I was contacted about 6 weeks later from my Polygraph. Hope this info helps.
            Natalie contacted me about the same thing three weeks ago. I uploaded the new forms the same day. Did you get any confirmation that it was received and acceptable before you were called for poly?

Comment

• Originally posted by City2State2Fed View Post
              Hi everyone! I've been following this thread for a while as I am currently in the process. I would have posted sooner but I was waiting for my account to be verified. I got the call a week ago for a start date at JFK on July, 14th with an academy date of August 14th. Just wondering if anyone else was starting those dates.

I know a lot of people were asking about time frames so I'll do my best to remember everything. I took my written exam on September 25th last year. Once I was going through the process, I was informed by others that they don't necessarily go in a specific order. For example I took my PFT1 I think somewhere in February. My VBT was April 3rd. My polygraph was May 30th.

I then received a phone call to meet with my background investigator last Monday, June 16th. I met with him June 18th, the same day I had my drug test scheduled for. I received a phone call from the hiring center on my way to the drug test and I explained to her I was on my way to the test. She told me to call back later that afternoon. We played phone tag for two days. I finally got someone on the phone, Friday the 20th. They offered me the job that day. I believe that was why they called two days earlier but I hadn't had my drug test AND I just met with the BI. He literally only started meeting with people that day and I was already offered the job. All week mutiple BIs have been meeting with references although I already received the call. I think they are really pushing to move people through. My PFT2 was scheduled for July 2nd in harpers ferry, VA, but I asked if I could reschedule due to prior plans. It was moved to July 10th in Plattsburgh, NY.

Congrats, sounds like a roller coaster I'm also central/east coast! What ports did they offer other than JFK?
              Geo Central East Coast
              10/26/13 Took the test
              03/31/14 Received TSL

Comment

• Originally posted by julani View Post
                Natalie contacted me about the same thing three weeks ago. I uploaded the new forms the same day. Did you get any confirmation that it was received and acceptable before you were called for poly?
                When my IA person contacted me again due to corrections, I corrected Tuesday and was given a call for poly today.

Note: Make sure that whoever contacted you is from the Office of Internal Affairs and not Pre-Employment Clearances & Scheduling Branch (PCS). (It should say on their signatures)
                Geo Central East Coast
                10/26/13 Took the test
                03/31/14 Received TSL

Comment

• Originally posted by Fdriver View Post
                  Been a lurker for some time now, glad to see some people are moving right along.

My issue is, I have yet to receive my polygraph results which I took on May 27th. Has anyone else waited that long? The examiner wouldn't tell me one way or another, only told me that I seemed to have issues with a few questions and would have to be reviewed by Quality Control. I was of course discouraged, but I though "it is what it is".

Anyhow, he said that I should hear something in 3-4 weeks. Tomorrow it will be a month, so I emailed my HR contact and she would only say that they do not yet have a part of my background investigation (and that they will contact me once they received a "background investigation final determination"). Has anyone else experienced anything like this? At first I just shrugged it off but the longer this goes on the more anxious I get, and the greater sense of doom I feel. It was also a Secret Service guy who tested me, I wonder if that would make it go slower? Just knowing how many on here heard from their BI within a week or two after the polygraph, is what is discouraging.

I wish I could just know one way or another whether I passed or failed. Making one wait this long seems cruel! LOL

Good luck to everyone else in the process.
                  FDriver, I'm essentially in the same boat as you waiting on my poly results and examiner didn't advise me one way or another of the results. I've been waiting 2 months so far. On another note, I had a BI done 3 years ago when I applied initially so I'm not sure if they're going to utilize that or start a brand new one. That said, I'm not clear on if I should be receiving a call from a BI soon after as most the other applicants who passed have.
                  Anyway keep us posted on how and when you receive your results. I'll do the same.

Congrats to everyone moving along in the process. It's inspiring to know folks are progressing!

Comment

• Does anyone have a number where I can contact IA? I passed my polygraph on June, 16th and haven't heard anything from a BI or anyone since. I would just like to know what's going on. Thankyou.

Comment

• Originally posted by julani View Post

I was never contacted again reference forms needing to be updated. But if you want to confirm Natalie received the docs you can call her at 952-857-3034. Im guessing the last 4 of your ssn is between 3344-4999. She is our point of contact for BI concerns.
                      Geo: West Coast
                      Applied: 7-1-13
                      Tested: 8-3-13
                      NOR: 9-9-13 (96%)
                      Tentative Select: 12-16-13
                      Medical: 12-30-13
                      Submitted SF86: 2-28-14
                      VBT & SI: 3-17-14
                      Polygraph x2: 4-7-14 (inconclusive)/ 4-30-14 (passed)
                      Sit down with BI: 5-22-14
                      Background finished: 6-10-14
                      Background Checkmark: 8-14-14
                      Drug Test: 8-13-14
                      The Call: 08-20-14
                      PFT2: 09-05-14 San Diego
                      EOD: 9-22-2014
                      Academy: 10-23-2014 to 03-09-2015

Comment

Hi everyone! I've been following this thread for a while as I am currently in the process. I would have posted sooner but I was waiting for my account to be verified. I got the call a week ago for a start date at JFK on July, 14th with an academy date of August 14th. Just wondering if anyone else was starting those dates.

Congrats! I just took the test earlier this month. Hopefully they move me as fast as they moved you. I want to be stationed at JFK.
                        NYPD Exam #4329
                        TBTA Exam #5606

Comment

• Originally posted by Catanz22 View Post
                          Does anyone have a number where I can contact IA? I passed my polygraph on June, 16th and haven't heard anything from a BI or anyone since. I would just like to know what's going on. Thankyou.
                          For Background Investigation Process questions/ concerns (if you call for current status they refer you to CASS):

Last Four of SSN

0000-1666/ Amy/ [email protected]/ (952) 857-3032

1667-3333/ Sarah/ [email protected]/ (952) 857-3033

3334-4999/ Natalie/ [email protected]/ (952) 857-3034

5000-6666/ Chris/ [email protected]/ (952) 857-3037

6667-8333/ Robert/ [email protected]/ (952) 857-3031

8334-9999/ Laurie/ [email protected]/ (952) 857-3036
                          Geo: West Coast
                          Applied: 7-1-13
                          Tested: 8-3-13
                          NOR: 9-9-13 (96%)
                          Tentative Select: 12-16-13
                          Medical: 12-30-13
                          Submitted SF86: 2-28-14
                          VBT & SI: 3-17-14
                          Polygraph x2: 4-7-14 (inconclusive)/ 4-30-14 (passed)
                          Sit down with BI: 5-22-14
                          Background finished: 6-10-14
                          Background Checkmark: 8-14-14
                          Drug Test: 8-13-14
                          The Call: 08-20-14
                          PFT2: 09-05-14 San Diego
                          EOD: 9-22-2014
                          Academy: 10-23-2014 to 03-09-2015

Comment

Congrats dude! I hope to see you at FLETC! I love the little group we have going on here and I hope we all go and meet there at the same time!
                            Geo: SWB
                            CBPO Exam: 09/24/13
                            NOR: 92% - 10/28/13
                            TSL - 01/31/14
                            Medical/PFT1 - 02/19/14
                            VBT/SI - 02/28/14
                            BI - 03/15/14
                            Poly - 04/30/14
                            BI Cleared - 06/24/14
                            Drug Test - 06/26/14
                            The Call - 06/26/14
                            PFT 2 - 07/11/14
                            EOD - 07/14/14
                            Academy - 08/14/14 - 12/23/14

Comment

• Originally posted by Fdriver View Post
                              Been a lurker for some time now, glad to see some people are moving right along.

My issue is, I have yet to receive my polygraph results which I took on May 27th. Has anyone else waited that long? The examiner wouldn't tell me one way or another, only told me that I seemed to have issues with a few questions and would have to be reviewed by Quality Control. I was of course discouraged, but I though "it is what it is".

Anyhow, he said that I should hear something in 3-4 weeks. Tomorrow it will be a month, so I emailed my HR contact and she would only say that they do not yet have a part of my background investigation (and that they will contact me once they received a "background investigation final determination"). Has anyone else experienced anything like this? At first I just shrugged it off but the longer this goes on the more anxious I get, and the greater sense of doom I feel. It was also a Secret Service guy who tested me, I wonder if that would make it go slower? Just knowing how many on here heard from their BI within a week or two after the polygraph, is what is discouraging.

I wish I could just know one way or another whether I passed or failed. Making one wait this long seems cruel! LOL

Good luck to everyone else in the process.
                              Hi, my friend i took the poly on feb 7, and im still waiting.

Comment

• Originally posted by tobynieves View Post
                                Hi, my friend i took the poly on feb 7, and im still waiting.
                                That's a long wait, man. Did the poly examiner indicate at all a possible pass/fail, and have you been in contact with IA since?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7384 users online. 392 members and 6992 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X