300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ForzaMilan View Post
    My delphiforums intel indicates that the test is basically same as the old one, except for it is on the computer this time. And you can do it at your own pace, in other words, if you finish the bioinventory in 20 minutes, you don't have to wait for everyone else to finish to move on to the next portion.

And wear something warm, in case they have the AC low and you get cold and can't concentrate. I am taking mine tomorrow.
    Good luck sir!
    Geo - East Texas
    Exam date - 9/7/2013
    NOR - 9/13/2013 score = 97 no vet pnts.
    TSL - 11/27/2014
    PFT1 - 12/27/2014
    VBT/SI - 1/7/2014
    EQIP - 1/18/2014
    Credit check - 2/4/2014
    GS-7 Qualification cass update - 2/24/2014
    Poly exam - 4/8/2014 - PASS
    Interview with investigator - 5/7/2014
    Background submitted from investigator - 6/4/2014
    Drug Test - 6/26/2014
    PFT2 - 7/10/2014
    EOD - JULY 28th, 2014
    FLETC - 8/18/2014 - 12/30/2014
    CBP Session #359 Guidon
    Awarded Physical Training Award

Comment

• Hi,
      for y'all who've passed the poly, how were you notified of passing? email, telephone call, or snail mail? CASS obviously shows BI only and doesn't specify My issue is the examiner who did my poly didn't specify if I passed or failed. Furthermore I had a BI done 3 years ago when I applied so it's not clear if one should be contacting me again for a new one or if they'll use the prior BI ? (possibly indicating I passed?) and MHC couldn't clarify for me. It's been a couple months since I took my poly. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by commandostyle View Post
        Hi,
        for y'all who've passed the poly, how were you notified of passing? email, telephone call, or snail mail? CASS obviously shows BI only and doesn't specify My issue is the examiner who did my poly didn't specify if I passed or failed. Furthermore I had a BI done 3 years ago when I applied so it's not clear if one should be contacting me again for a new one or if they'll use the prior BI ? (possibly indicating I passed?) and MHC couldn't clarify for me. It's been a couple months since I took my poly. Thanks
        My polygraph examiner told me I passed right after I finished the interview. He didn't give me any paper to show that but I had a BI called me 10 days after I passed and did 2 interviews with him. I don't think CASS will show anything until everything is checked and cleared. I hope you hear something soon coz all of us get anxious waiting on this job.

Comment

• okay everybody, My background investigator just called and said he submitted my packet 2 MHC or Washington DC something like that. Let's see how long this adjudication process really takes for West Coast. Next step will be drug test for me. Ill be here nervously waiting to see if I pass the background.
          Geo: West Coast
          Applied: 7-1-13
          Tested: 8-3-13
          NOR: 9-9-13 (96%)
          Tentative Select: 12-16-13
          Medical: 12-30-13
          Submitted SF86: 2-28-14
          VBT & SI: 3-17-14
          Polygraph x2: 4-7-14 (inconclusive)/ 4-30-14 (passed)
          Sit down with BI: 5-22-14
          Background finished: 6-10-14
          Background Checkmark: 8-14-14
          Drug Test: 8-13-14
          The Call: 08-20-14
          PFT2: 09-05-14 San Diego
          EOD: 9-22-2014
          Academy: 10-23-2014 to 03-09-2015

Comment

• Originally posted by commandostyle View Post
            Hi,
            Same as Jade.
            I was told right after the polygraph examination was done that I had passed.
            Then about 2 weeks later the BI called me to set up an interview.
            Geo - East Texas
            Exam date - 9/7/2013
            NOR - 9/13/2013 score = 97 no vet pnts.
            TSL - 11/27/2014
            PFT1 - 12/27/2014
            VBT/SI - 1/7/2014
            EQIP - 1/18/2014
            Credit check - 2/4/2014
            GS-7 Qualification cass update - 2/24/2014
            Poly exam - 4/8/2014 - PASS
            Interview with investigator - 5/7/2014
            Background submitted from investigator - 6/4/2014
            Drug Test - 6/26/2014
            PFT2 - 7/10/2014
            EOD - JULY 28th, 2014
            FLETC - 8/18/2014 - 12/30/2014
            CBP Session #359 Guidon
            Awarded Physical Training Award

Comment

• Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
              My polygraph examiner told me I passed right after I finished the interview. He didn't give me any paper to show that but I had a BI called me 10 days after I passed and did 2 interviews with him. I don't think CASS will show anything until everything is checked and cleared. I hope you hear something soon coz all of us get anxious waiting on this job.
              Thanks! Ya it seems most people were told after their poly they passed then were soon contacted by a BI soon after. Otherwise it was a letter in the mail for a fail or NOPA.
              And yes it's quite nerve racking at this point waiting on a conclusion. Comparing timelines and other applicants outcomes seems to make it worse lol. Good luck to you on the rest of the process!

Comment

• Originally posted by FutureCBPO View Post
                Same as Jade.
                I was told right after the polygraph examination was done that I had passed.
                Then about 2 weeks later the BI called me to set up an interview.
                Thanks! Yup seems like that's been the process if you pass. Kinda puts me in a bind since I have no clue if a BI should be calling me?! Hope the process speeds along for you though! 👍

Comment

• Originally posted by USCG LEME View Post
                  okay everybody, My background investigator just called and said he submitted my packet 2 MHC or Washington DC something like that. Let's see how long this adjudication process really takes for West Coast. Next step will be drug test for me. Ill be here nervously waiting to see if I pass the background.
                  Your timeline is very similar to yours. Maybe I should email my BI and ask him when will he send my packet. Keep us posted.

Originally posted by commandostyle View Post
                  Thanks! Ya it seems most people were told after their poly they passed then were soon contacted by a BI soon after. Otherwise it was a letter in the mail for a fail or NOPA.
                  And yes it's quite nerve racking at this point waiting on a conclusion. Comparing timelines and other applicants outcomes seems to make it worse lol. Good luck to you on the rest of the process!
                  Thanks. Same to you.

Comment

• Just received an email stating my eqip and fingerprint cards were all filled out properly. Now onto the background state which they said could take 12plus months

Here's to hurting up to wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by rysewitsky View Post
                      Just received an email stating my eqip and fingerprint cards were all filled out properly. Now onto the background state which they said could take 12plus months

Here's the thing, you should be happy that you are still in the process, others wish they have that opportunity. Also, yes the process might take 12 plus but it might take weeks like some of us too. Stay positive and just go with the flow.

Comment

• Originally posted by rysewitsky View Post
                        Just received an email stating my eqip and fingerprint cards were all filled out properly. Now onto the background state which they said could take 12plus months

Congrats! I hope I passed the exam
                        ... :-)
                        CBPO Exam: June 2014
                        NOR: July 2014
                        TSL: August 2014
                        eQIP Sent: August 2014
                        Med & PFT1: August 2014 (pending & passed)
                        VBT & SI: September 2014 (passed)
                        Poly:, BI Cleared:, Drug Test:, PFT2:, & EOD: (pending)

Comment

• Originally posted by NavyMa2 View Post
                          Thanks please let me know how the test goes and GOOOOOOOOD LUCK !!!!!!
                          I took this last week. Material for math was more wordy than I expected.

If you're taking the new computer test, just breathe, take your breaks in full, skip hard questions and try to pace yourself well.

I ran out of time in some sections and had to take quick educated guesses.

I'm a graduate student and didn't like iton the computer.

Goodluck to all. I'll let y'all know if I pass...
                          Last edited by UNLVegas; 06-11-2014, 02:02 AM.
                          CBPO Exam: June 2014
                          NOR: July 2014
                          TSL: August 2014
                          eQIP Sent: August 2014
                          Med & PFT1: August 2014 (pending & passed)
                          VBT & SI: September 2014 (passed)
                          Poly:, BI Cleared:, Drug Test:, PFT2:, & EOD: (pending)

Comment

• Hey I have a question for all you guys (and gals) going through the BI process: Did you get your packets and stuff after your medical process was completely done (green check mark in CASS, or sent in all forms, etc.)? It seems like everyone who had their VBT/SI around the same time I did has already started their BI process. The only thing I can think of that's holding me up is I have to send in a form regarding my eyesight post-LASIK. I know the process goes at different speeds for everyone but I'm just curious if I'm the only one who's still waiting.
                            Civitas Ad Mare
                            LBAPD

CBPO 13-1

NOR: 9/13
                            TSL: 12/18/13
                            PFT1/Med: 1/14
                            VBT/SI: 5/14 (eligible)
                            BI submitted: 6/25/14 (currently in Security office)
                            Drug test: TBD
                            Polygraph: TBD
                            PFT2: TBD
                            EOD: Hopefully one day!

FBI Special Agent
                            Online App: 8/12/14

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexQuestionmark View Post
                              Hey I have a question for all you guys (and gals) going through the BI process: Did you get your packets and stuff after your medical process was completely done (green check mark in CASS, or sent in all forms, etc.)? It seems like everyone who had their VBT/SI around the same time I did has already started their BI process. The only thing I can think of that's holding me up is I have to send in a form regarding my eyesight post-LASIK. I know the process goes at different speeds for everyone but I'm just curious if I'm the only one who's still waiting.
                              From all of the data I have collected on this thread, with the exception of 1 applicant, just about all other recent applicants have received their BI instructions after receiving an "eligible" NOR post VBT/SI. Today is 3 weeks for me after receiving my eligible NOR for my VBT/SI and still no BI email.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYJRM10 View Post
                                From all of the data I have collected on this thread, with the exception of 1 applicant, just about all other recent applicants have received their BI instructions after receiving an "eligible" NOR post VBT/SI. Today is 3 weeks for me after receiving my eligible NOR for my VBT/SI and still no BI email.
                                Same here, actually. Had my VBT/SI 4 weeks ago, got my "Eligible" e-mail two days later. No BI e-mail as of yet.
                                Civitas Ad Mare
                                LBAPD

CBPO 13-1

NOR: 9/13
                                TSL: 12/18/13
                                PFT1/Med: 1/14
                                VBT/SI: 5/14 (eligible)
                                BI submitted: 6/25/14 (currently in Security office)
                                Drug test: TBD
                                Polygraph: TBD
                                PFT2: TBD
                                EOD: Hopefully one day!

FBI Special Agent
                                Online App: 8/12/14

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13376 users online. 519 members and 12857 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X