300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DigitalArk View Post
    Just be honest. It's much better for you to let them know then for them to find out later.
    Thanks for the advice bro... where are you gonna be stationed?

Comment

• Originally posted by john_martinez View Post
      Jade, I have not submitted an SF-86, they have not contacted me regarding that form yet. The only forms I submitted (and this was right after I took the test) through USA TEST MANAGER, were the declaration for federal employment forms and the CBP Officer agreements of employment certification... Did you submit those as well ?
      The eqip forms are the start of your background investigation which will lead to polygraph and meeting with a BI to clear you up.
      I have submitted mine mid March, did poly last week and passed. Now waiting on my BI to contact me, hopefully soon.

Comment

Awesome, it seems that you've waited long enough for the call, you deserve it bro... Did you disclose those tickets? I'm really considering weather I should or not lol.. I have a friend who is FBI ex us marshall and ex BP told me not to say anything..
        If the BI form(s) ask, you must answer honestly. If they do not ask, you do not have to disclose. Either way, your driving record will be checked so either way they are going to find out. Same goes for your credit. Get a copy of your reports prior to the Sf86 because they are going to ask financial questions as well.

Comment

Thanks for the advice bro... where are you gonna be stationed?
          Cali.
          GEO Pref: West Coast
          04/02/2012 Written
          01/14/2013 NOR/TSL
          02/12/2013 Med/PFT1
          04/17/2013 VBT/SI
          11/20/2013 Polygraph 1
          01/27/2014 Polygraph 2
          02/10/2014 Polygraph 3
          02/18/2014 BI
          02/28/2014 Med Self-Certification
          03/25/2014 Med Update
          04/03/2014 Drug Screening
          04/29/2014 Referred to Training & Scheduling Unit
          04/30/2014 THE CALL
          05/14/2014 PFT 2 (Rescheduled)
          05/28/2014 PFT 2
          06/02/2014 EOD
          07/2014-11/2014 FLETC

Comment

• Originally posted by NYJRM10 View Post
            If the BI form(s) ask, you must answer honestly. If they do not ask, you do not have to disclose. Either way, your driving record will be checked so either way they are going to find out. Same goes for your credit. Get a copy of your reports prior to the Sf86 because they are going to ask financial questions as well.
            Well I tried to pull a credit report through credit karma yesterday but it came up that I had a thin file so basically it doesnot show anything, not even a score, I have never taken credit before so I guess thats why..

Comment

• Did anyone submit the declaration for federal employment forms and the CBP Officer agreements of employment certification after taking the test?

Comment

Did anyone submit the declaration for federal employment forms and the CBP Officer agreements of employment certification after taking the test?
                Edit.
                Last edited by NYJRM10; 05-29-2014, 03:14 AM.

Comment

Did anyone submit the declaration for federal employment forms and the CBP Officer agreements of employment certification after taking the test?
                  I believe that the declaration for federal employment is form 306 if I'm not mistaken, I filled that out when the MHC contacted me earlier in the process.
                  I am not aware of the CBP Officer agreements of employment form.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
                    Yeah I hope so too kattle. I am waiting on my BI to contact me after passing the dreaded poly. The only thing I can do now is train and get ready for the PT2.
                    Does anybody know how to measure 220 yards for the sprint? There are a lot of trails in my town but what kind of tools do you use for that? Also, is there an app for that that helps?
                    Mangoman, good luck on the waiting time.
                    You could always pick up a measuring wheel...

An inexpensive model runs around $10-$15 online.
                    You also might be able to rent one at a Home Depot. Lowes or other hardware/tool rental outfit.

Comment

• Question for anyone that left one gov agency and went to CBP? Obviously I know your leave and time in transfers over but does your seniority transfer over in reference to bids and days off?

Comment

Hey guys Ive been reading this forum for quite long but this is my first time posting... Just yesterday I took my VBT and my SI shortly after... My qualifications are checked, so is my medical and fitness. From what I've read, I can infer the polygraph's next. I have not received an email concerning polygraph test information like two fellow applicants have, so I'm thinking I might not have to take it? lol...
                        I didn't receive it either. But I still took it.
                        Geo - East Texas
                        Exam date - 9/7/2013
                        NOR - 9/13/2013 score = 97 no vet pnts.
                        TSL - 11/27/2014
                        PFT1 - 12/27/2014
                        VBT/SI - 1/7/2014
                        EQIP - 1/18/2014
                        Credit check - 2/4/2014
                        GS-7 Qualification cass update - 2/24/2014
                        Poly exam - 4/8/2014 - PASS
                        Interview with investigator - 5/7/2014
                        Background submitted from investigator - 6/4/2014
                        Drug Test - 6/26/2014
                        PFT2 - 7/10/2014
                        EOD - JULY 28th, 2014
                        FLETC - 8/18/2014 - 12/30/2014
                        CBP Session #359 Guidon
                        Awarded Physical Training Award

Comment

Awesome, it seems that you've waited long enough for the call, you deserve it bro... Did you disclose those tickets? I'm really considering weather I should or not lol.. I have a friend who is FBI ex us marshall and ex BP told me not to say anything..
                          My background investigator said he had to go to the local police station and look up any outstanding tickets or anything at all.
                          So I would tell them rather then trying to hide it.
                          They WILL find out.
                          Geo - East Texas
                          Exam date - 9/7/2013
                          NOR - 9/13/2013 score = 97 no vet pnts.
                          TSL - 11/27/2014
                          PFT1 - 12/27/2014
                          VBT/SI - 1/7/2014
                          EQIP - 1/18/2014
                          Credit check - 2/4/2014
                          GS-7 Qualification cass update - 2/24/2014
                          Poly exam - 4/8/2014 - PASS
                          Interview with investigator - 5/7/2014
                          Background submitted from investigator - 6/4/2014
                          Drug Test - 6/26/2014
                          PFT2 - 7/10/2014
                          EOD - JULY 28th, 2014
                          FLETC - 8/18/2014 - 12/30/2014
                          CBP Session #359 Guidon
                          Awarded Physical Training Award

Comment

• Originally posted by shawal16 View Post
                            Question for anyone that left one gov agency and went to CBP? Obviously I know your leave and time in transfers over but does your seniority transfer over in reference to bids and days off?
                            The short answer is that only your time within CBP/INS/USCS as a CBPO/II/CI will count towards bids, seniority and such.

Like with many things, that may be subject to future changes...especially now that we have so many Border Patrol Agents who have moved/are moving in OFO. Lot's of those folk are pushing to redefine what constitutes "seniority' time.

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                              You could always pick up a measuring wheel...
                              An inexpensive model runs around $10-$15 online.
                              You also might be able to rent one at a Home Depot. Lowes or other hardware/tool rental outfit.
                              Good idea. Thanks

Comment

Prior to meeting with my BI he'd already been to the Court House pulling records. He told me it's rare that someone gets DQ'd over traffic Tickets. He advised just make sure they have been taken care of. Remember Integrity in Law Enforcement is all you have.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9522 users online. 238 members and 9284 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X