300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by krash View Post
    I went with Blaine, Washington. Just hoping I made the better choice. As much as my husband wanted Montana I just couldn't find anywhere to stay close by.

I EOD June 16 and report to Fletc July 16-nov 20
    Congrats and Blaine isn't too bad from what I've heard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston Luther View Post
      Quick question, I have my Poly on Friday. Do they tell you if you have passed or failed the same day or am I going to get a letter a few weeks later?
      I took mine today and I was told I passed right after I was done. Good luck and let us know it goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYJRM10 View Post
        Congrats! As crazy as this may sound, I am actually looking forward to taking the poly. Hopefully not too far away.
        When is your I your interview?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
          When is your I your interview?
          5/14/14

Comment

5/14/14
            Oh, did you pass?

Comment

Oh, did you pass?
              I don't know yet. I know I passed the VBT, and the SI went well. Just waiting on an official answer.

Comment

I don't know yet. I know I passed the VBT, and the SI went well. Just waiting on an official answer.
                I might be a bit confused regarding your responses. Are you talking about your VBT/SI or polygraph?

Comment

I might be a bit confused regarding your responses. Are you talking about your VBT/SI or polygraph?
                  I have not taken the Poly yet. What I was trying to convey is that the thought of taking it does not bother me nor does it make me nervous.

Comment

• CONGRATS!! Blaine, WA is about an hour north of my place (Camano Island). for those not around here that's 98 miles north of Seattle. It is a nice location. Not the richest part of Wa, the unemployment rate is just slightly higher than state avg (about 7%). The weather is fair.Not the hottest and often overcast.. 30-40 in winter and 50-70 for the summer. the 90% humidity is only noticable in the hottest part of summer jul-sept and you can forget all the Rain storys ya hear . There's only about 7" of rain and 1 1/2-2" during the summer months!and 3-6" snow in the winter! not all that bad. I think you'll be happy there! Good Luck at FLETC!!

Originally posted by krash View Post
                    I went with Blaine, Washington. Just hoping I made the better choice. As much as my husband wanted Montana I just couldn't find anywhere to stay close by.

I EOD June 16 and report to Fletc July 16-nov 20

Comment

• I just received my NOR for the VBT/SI and I passed it. Yaaasssss. Can't wait to see what's next

Comment

• Originally posted by fancee0514 View Post
                        I just received my NOR for the VBT/SI and I passed it. Yaaasssss. Can't wait to see what's next
                        Nice, when did you take your VBT/SI?

Comment

Nice, when did you take your VBT/SI?
                          I took it last Thursday. May 15th

Comment

• nice job

Originally posted by fancee0514 View Post
                            I just received my NOR for the VBT/SI and I passed it. Yaaasssss. Can't wait to see what's next

Comment

• Originally posted by fancee0514 View Post
                              Same here!!!! So happy to go on to the next stage as I was so nervous last week. Here's to the background investigation and the dreaded polygraph lol
                              Geo - Central East Coast
                              CBPO Exam - 10/18/2013
                              NOR - 10/24/2013
                              TSL - 1/30/2014
                              VBT #1 - 3/12/14 (out of country)
                              PFT1/medical - 3/20/2014
                              VBT/SI #2 - 5/15/2014 (eligible 5/22/2014)
                              eQuip/fingerprints - 9/29/2014

Comment

• Does anyone have any insight on where I might be able to stay for short time in the Blaine and Bellingham Washington area? 30 days or less. I will be travelling alone so a studio or 1 bedroom place will suffice as I won't be there much between work, Crossfit and finding a more permanent place for my family to live after the academy. Any help or suggestions are much appreciated.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7971 users online. 397 members and 7574 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X