300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joshk24 View Post
    I did my medical on 3/12/14 and it's still not updated, so it takes awhile it seems.
    My PFT1 and Med was first Week in January. The fitness cleared end of March. So, about 3 months. Just hoping there's no additional issues with the med review.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maese79 View Post
      Is anyone else going to be attending class CBPOBT-353, which is starting on June 30th at FLETC?
      i am in class 351 and my partner who EOD on the same date as me is in class 352

Comment

• Quick question, I have my Poly on Friday. Do they tell you if you have passed or failed the same day or am I going to get a letter a few weeks later?

Comment

• I went with Blaine, Washington. Just hoping I made the better choice. As much as my husband wanted Montana I just couldn't find anywhere to stay close by.

I EOD June 16 and report to Fletc July 16-nov 20

Comment

• Just received email about the BI/Eqip forms. Will get started on this as soon as I get home from work.

The email says the BI takes usually 12-18 months.

Ugh I'd dread having to wait so long to move on to the next step.

Originally posted by Boston Luther View Post
            Quick question, I have my Poly on Friday. Do they tell you if you have passed or failed the same day or am I going to get a letter a few weeks later?
            The initial email about the BI/Eqip states the tester will let you know on the spot if you failed or passed.

Comment

• Originally posted by MangoMan View Post
              Just received email about the BI/Eqip forms. Will get started on this as soon as I get home from work.

The initial email about the BI/Eqip states the tester will let you know on the spot if you failed or passed.
              When I went into CASS and clicked on the "Applicant Newsletter", there is a section which goes over the BI process. It also states there that BI's are "currently running at 12-18 months". However, depending on the depth of your history, this time frame (from what I have seen) can vary significantly.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYJRM10 View Post
                When I went into CASS and clicked on the "Applicant Newsletter", there is a section which goes over the BI process. It also states there that BI's are "currently running at 12-18 months". However, depending on the depth of your history, this time frame (from what I have seen) can vary significantly.
                True, I don't expect mines to take that long. I have zero history to check on. And those time frames they give are always wrong for me. Everything has taken less time than they say it will take.

NYRJM10 are you waiting on the email about the BI/Eqip? I believe you said earlier you took the VBT/SI a few days after me?

Comment

Just received email about the BI/Eqip forms. Will get started on this as soon as I get home from work.

When did you get your results for your vbt/ si mango? What region also?
                  Geo- Florida
                  CBPO Exam- 9/25/13
                  NOR- 98 10/25/13
                  Qual- GS 7
                  TSL- 2/28/14
                  PFT1/Medical- 3/12/14
                  VBT/SI- 5/9/14
                  VBT/SI- eligible 5/14/14
                  BI E-QIP received- 10/03/14
                  BI E-QIP submitted- 10/06/14
                  BI E-QIP in Security Office- 01/06/15

Comment

• Originally posted by joshk24 View Post
                    When did you get your results for your vbt/ si mango? What region also?
                    Took VBT 5/13/14
                    Found Eligible 5/15/14

But received the email about 5/19/14

West Coast here

Comment

True, I don't expect mines to take that long. I have zero history to check on. And those time frames they give are always wrong for me. Everything has taken less time than they say it will take.

NYRJM10 are you waiting on the email about the BI/Eqip? I believe you said earlier you took the VBT/SI a few days after me?
                      Yea, I took my VBT/SI on 5/14/14 and am still waiting for the NOR. Hoping to get an "eligible" any day now. After that I am sure the BI info will not be too far behind.

I also had a med review which needed to be done by my doctor. Got an email in April that MHC had received my med-review package but am still waiting for them to sign off on everything. Crossing my fingers.

Comment

• Anyone here scheduled for Class CBPOBT-354?

Comment

• Hello everybody,

I have been away for couple weeks from here. I did my poly today and passed it!!! The best feeling ever.
                          Good luck to the rest of you who are taking it, it was def the hardest step for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jade78 View Post
                            Hello everybody,

I have been away for couple weeks from here. I did my poly today and passed it!!! The best feeling ever.
                            Good luck to the rest of you who are taking it, it was def the hardest step for me.
                            Congrats! As crazy as this may sound, I am actually looking forward to taking the poly. Hopefully not too far away.

Comment

• Originally posted by krash View Post
                              I went with Blaine, Washington. Just hoping I made the better choice. As much as my husband wanted Montana I just couldn't find anywhere to stay close by.

I EOD June 16 and report to Fletc July 16-nov 20
                              My guess is he and you will appreciate Blaine far more in the short/long term than Sweetgrass or Raymond.

If not, getting out of Blaine ought not to be all that difficult after 2-5 years. Especially, especially if you're still willing to go to Montana.

Comment

• took my VBT/SI on the 14th... just got an email I was "eligible" on the 21st. so 1 week for me to find out.... GOOD LUCK!!

Originally posted by NYJRM10 View Post
                                Yea, I took my VBT/SI on 5/14/14 and am still waiting for the NOR. Hoping to get an "eligible" any day now. After that I am sure the BI info will not be too far behind.

I also had a med review which needed to be done by my doctor. Got an email in April that MHC had received my med-review package but am still waiting for them to sign off on everything. Crossing my fingers.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6139 users online. 244 members and 5895 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X