300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NYJRM10 View Post
    Thanks. I'm crossing my fingers that I am able to move on to the next step. Your siggy suggests that you are approaching the finish line. Hopefully you'll be finished soon. Good luck.
    Yeah I'm hoping so! It's almost a bad feeling, because I don't know anyone from my work that is as far as me, so I can't judge how fast the process is going now. Part why I joined the forums.

Does anyone know how long it takes after the background investigator interview, until you get your acceptance letter/ drug test call?
    Geo - East Texas
    Exam date - 9/7/2013
    NOR - 9/13/2013 score = 97 no vet pnts.
    TSL - 11/27/2014
    PFT1 - 12/27/2014
    VBT/SI - 1/7/2014
    EQIP - 1/18/2014
    Credit check - 2/4/2014
    GS-7 Qualification cass update - 2/24/2014
    Poly exam - 4/8/2014 - PASS
    Interview with investigator - 5/7/2014
    Background submitted from investigator - 6/4/2014
    Drug Test - 6/26/2014
    PFT2 - 7/10/2014
    EOD - JULY 28th, 2014
    FLETC - 8/18/2014 - 12/30/2014
    CBP Session #359 Guidon
    Awarded Physical Training Award

Comment

• I know that people are told to check the online CASS to see where they are in the process, but is there actually someone to talk with to see if a person is still in the hiring process or has been knocked out?

I've been in the process for 2 years now and the last think I've done was take the poly in Sept. and have never been contacted by a BI. I was also told I failed the poly but I know that may not be the actual case either.

Comment

• Originally posted by invertedPanda View Post
        I know that people are told to check the online CASS to see where they are in the process, but is there actually someone to talk with to see if a person is still in the hiring process or has been knocked out?

I've been in the process for 2 years now and the last think I've done was take the poly in Sept. and have never been contacted by a BI. I was also told I failed the poly but I know that may not be the actual case either.
        On your TSL email there is a telephone number for questions. I would call them and see if you could get transferred to the appropriate department.

Comment

I know that people are told to check the online CASS to see where they are in the process, but is there actually someone to talk with to see if a person is still in the hiring process or has been knocked out?

If you still can log in in to CASS you still in the process. If you can't that means you are out of luck.

Comment

• Just got back from the VBT. I didn't even get the SI, I can't believe it. I gave thorough answers and with good judgement I thought. Not harsh, not lenient. I saw myself taking this process to the finish. What can I do?
            Geo: SWB
            CBPO Exam: 10.31.13
            NOR: 93% - 11.04.13
            TSL: 03.04.14
            Med/PFT1: 03.14.14
            VBT/SI: 05.19.14

Comment

• Sorry cdub. It looks like you're out of the running. You'll probably receive a letter in the coming weeks that you failed.
              CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
              02/28/14-TSL Received
              03/18/14-PFT1/MED
              07/01/14-VBT/SI
              07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
              07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

• Originally posted by cdubjay View Post
                Just got back from the VBT. I didn't even get the SI, I can't believe it. I gave thorough answers and with good judgement I thought. Not harsh, not lenient. I saw myself taking this process to the finish. What can I do?
                Did they say you failed. While most everyone who passes does the SI after I have met a few people that came back to do the SI due to short staff. Not sure your circumstances but I hope that was the case!
                Geo: SWB
                CBPO Exam: 09/24/13
                NOR: 92% - 10/28/13
                TSL - 01/31/14
                Medical/PFT1 - 02/19/14
                VBT/SI - 02/28/14
                BI - 03/15/14
                Poly - 04/30/14
                BI Cleared - 06/24/14
                Drug Test - 06/26/14
                The Call - 06/26/14
                PFT 2 - 07/11/14
                EOD - 07/14/14
                Academy - 08/14/14 - 12/23/14

Comment

• Well, hopefully that's the case for him.
                  CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
                  02/28/14-TSL Received
                  03/18/14-PFT1/MED
                  07/01/14-VBT/SI
                  07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
                  07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

• Just receieved my NOR from the VBT/SI

I passed!!

I took the interview 5/13/14 and the NOR was issued 5/15/14.

That seems pretty fast to me.

Now on to the polygraph!! I'm getting more excited the closer I get!

Comment

• Originally posted by MangoMan View Post
                      Just receieved my NOR from the VBT/SI

I passed!!

I took the interview 5/13/14 and the NOR was issued 5/15/14.

That seems pretty fast to me.

Now on to the polygraph!! I'm getting more excited the closer I get!
                      Nice! I took my VBT/SI a day after you on 5/14/14. Hopefully I get some good news tomorrow . Was your NOR by postal mail or email?

Comment

Nice! I took my VBT/SI a day after you on 5/14/14. Hopefully I get some good news tomorrow . Was your NOR by postal mail or email?
                        Came email! Hope you passed!

Comment

On your TSL email there is a telephone number for questions. I would call them and see if you could get transferred to the appropriate department.
                          I thought it said not to call asking questions like the ones I have

Comment

• Originally posted by Fer View Post
                            If you still can log in in to CASS you still in the process. If you can't that means you are out of luck.
                            Interesting, I didn't know that. I can still log on, just says that BI and drug screen is pending, that's all I have left. It's been that way for a really long time.

Comment

• I just got my email too "ELIGIBLE". Took vbt/si on the 12th. Should be getting ready for polygraph and PT2 then. Good luck to everyone still expecting ........
                              Last edited by wllyblack; 05-20-2014, 01:31 AM.

Comment

I thought it said not to call asking questions like the ones I have
                                If you have not received any update whatsoever in 6+ months, a call is warranted. Or, you could simply send them an email for a status update.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9516 users online. 476 members and 9040 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X