300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JRizEJ6 View Post
    the questions stated on the letter were from the online application and listed seven questions from
    a) use, purchase, sale, manufacture of distribution of non-prescribed controlled substances
    all the way to
    g)current delinquency on Federal decbt for 90 days or more.

i dont remember questions like that being on the personality profile questions. i remember those as being questions like "based on your past employment, how would your supervisor rate your ability to work under stress". those are the kinds of questions i remember being on that personality survey and i know my answers for those questions would not yield these results. if those questions did indeed come from the online application (from usajobs?) then i honestly dont remember ever answering questions like that during that application.
    This might sound ridiculous, but possibly you answered "yes" to all those questions instead of "no"? I would double check.

Comment

• I was hoping I could get a clarification on something.

I sent back my NOPA letter a few months ago, and I spoke to the lady who was handling my case. The time I spoke with her she said my issue wasn't a big deal, and she would pass me on. In speaking with her, I got the impression that my background was good to go, and my file just needed to pass though the proper channels. She suggested I call every couple weeks to check on my status. Last time I spoke with her, she said she had still not received a decision.

So my question is, if I was told that my issue was not a big deal, then is it possible that I could still be turned down? I figured that if they are going to invest that much time in me, and only send a NOPA for one issue, then my background should be acceptable. I'd appreciate your thoughts. I'm only asking because she gave me a time frame of 2-6 weeks, and I'm at the end, if not passed the six week mark.
      ICE IEA

May 08 Written Test
      Feb 09 TO-Los Angeles
      March 09 Medical/PT/Drug Test
      July 09 Oral Board
      Background Started 11/16/09

EOD 11/23/09 San Bernardino
      Academy class 006 12/03/09-04/13/10

Comment

• Errors

[QUOTE=JRizEJ6;1426587]I tested in late July and received my NOR with a score of 82. i just got a letter in the mail saying that they are unable to continue processing my selection. in the letter it says that i did not meet the suitability standards based on the answers i provided in the online application. the issues stated were
        -criminal conduct
        -mission-critical conduct

Call the MHS or email them ASAP. I don't know if you actually have criminal conduct in your past, but there was a computer glitch when I filled out my online application and a box was marked that shouldn't have been. I reviewed my application a few days later and noticed the incorrect information and had it corrected, but that checked box would have disqualified me from consideration. Give them a call.

Comment

• Vbt & Bi

Hey guys,

I recently met with my backgroud investigator but I did not recieve a letter stating if I passed the VBT test. Any of you know if it is normal to meet the investigator eventhough I donnot have any result of the VBT test?
          Thank you very much.

Pre-Employment Forms completed All pre-employment forms have been received.
          Qualifications pending A review of your work experience and/or education is still pending.
          Medical Exam completed Medical requirements have been successfully completed.
          Structured Interview pending Your interview has been scheduled.
          Drug Screening completed You have successfully completed the Drug Test requirements.
          Background Investigation pending Your case is in the security office.
          Fitness completed Fitness test has been successfully completed.

Comment

• Vbt & Bi

Hey guys,

I recently met with my backgroud investigator but I did not recieve a letter stating if I passed the VBT test. Any of you know if it is normal to meet the investigator eventhough I donnot have any result of the VBT test?
            Thank you very much.

Pre-Employment Forms completed All pre-employment forms have been received.
            Qualifications pending A review of your work experience and/or education is still pending.
            Medical Exam completed Medical requirements have been successfully completed.
            Structured Interview pending Your interview has been scheduled.
            Drug Screening completed You have successfully completed the Drug Test requirements.
            Background Investigation pending Your case is in the security office.
            Fitness completed Fitness test has been successfully completed.

Comment

"Do you have an appointment?"

-Gupta Rajan

Comment

• deleted...redundancy
                Last edited by DaBonk112; 09-29-2008, 02:11 PM. Reason: redundancy
                CBPO- Hawaii
                Written: 07/31/08
                TO: 09/23/08
                Pre-employment Forms: Completed 10/09/08
                Medical: Completed (11/12/08)
                Drug Test: Completed (11/13/08)
                Fitness: Completed (10/15/08)
                VBT: Completed (11/20/08)
                BI: Completed (2/19/09)
                Qualifications: GS7 (3/13/09)
                Referred to TSU: 3/13/09

IEA
                TO: 11/4/08

Comment

• Silly question, but do CBPOs have access to the NEX/PX and commisary?
                  CBPO- Hawaii
                  Written: 07/31/08
                  TO: 09/23/08
                  Pre-employment Forms: Completed 10/09/08
                  Medical: Completed (11/12/08)
                  Drug Test: Completed (11/13/08)
                  Fitness: Completed (10/15/08)
                  VBT: Completed (11/20/08)
                  BI: Completed (2/19/09)
                  Qualifications: GS7 (3/13/09)
                  Referred to TSU: 3/13/09

IEA
                  TO: 11/4/08

Comment

• Originally posted by DaBonk112 View Post
                    Silly question, but do CBPOs have access to the NEX/PX and commisary?
                    Not unless they are retired military or in the reserves/guard.
                    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

Comment

• Originally posted by DDixon1000 View Post
                      Hey,
                      Just wanted to let everyone know they are sending out TO's. I got a huge packet in the mail with dvd, test manual, and TO letter for Michigan today! The letter also says it should only take 3-6 months for processing for the Michigan position. I tested a few months ago (In May I think) and got the TO today!
                      Really? I guess they are in severe need of officers in Michigan. 3-6 months seems a little short to be completing BI's and tests.

Comment

• Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
                        Really? I guess they are in severe need of officers in Michigan. 3-6 months seems a little short to be completing BI's and tests.
                        Not really,

under the new hiring process, it doesn't matter what port, they are looking at a timeline of 3 to 6 months. Most of the applicants for Miami are being "expedited" with interim clearances within 3 months... Of course there will be the exception, like myself, that BI takes freaking for ever...

Anyway, I've been anxiously awaiting my NOPA since they told me they sent it out on Wednesday, and still it's not gotten here yet!!!!....

I hope they fixed the issues with the website as well....
                        CBPO
                        Written: 08/29/2007
                        EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Well that's good news then. I got all my paperwork in, I can't wait to get the process started. Hope you get your situation cleared up. I'd be going nuts if I was you.

Comment

• Can someone please tell me what are the mistakes not to make to fail the VBT?
                            Thanks

Comment

• Vbt

Can someone please tell me what are the mistakes not to make to fail the VBT?
                              Thanks

Comment

• Got the CALL today!
                                Last edited by Tarheel1; 10-01-2008, 04:03 PM.
                                CBPO
                                Test-11/07, T.O. 1/08 (WA)
                                Med/Fit-completed 1/08
                                Forms/Drug/VBT-completed 2/08
                                Quals-completed 6/08
                                BI-completed 8/08
                                Referred to Schedule EOD 8/15/08

The Call-9/29/08
                                Start-10/14/08
                                FLETC-11/13/08

CBPI-911

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5000 users online. 353 members and 4647 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X