Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm nervous myself my vbt is tommorow and I have no idea what to expect may god be with me lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MPDC applicant View Post
      I'm nervous myself my vbt is tommorow and I have no idea what to expect may god be with me lol
      VBT/SI is a breeze. You guys will be just fine.
      Geo- Northeast
      CBPO Exam - 8/15/13
      NOR- Score: 92 - 9/13/13
      TSL - 12/16/13
      PFT1/Medical - 12/27/13 (Passed)
      BI - 1/27/13 (In security office)
      VBT/SI - 2/27/14 (Passed)
      Poly - 3/6/14 (attempting appeal)

Comment

• Checked my email and received a VBT date.........it's on JULY 1. That's pretty far off. =\

I know people are getting their VBT date for May, but.................I dunno. This kinda sucks. =\

For the record, I completed my med/fitness mid-March. I'm curious if it has to do with the qualifications mix up or that I scored a 74.

On the plus side, I could possibly fly back to Tampa since it's a couple months away and I can save up money for the flight. Or I'll contact MHC and ask them if I take it in Charlotte, and whether my VBT date will be delayed.
        CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
        02/28/14-TSL Received
        03/18/14-PFT1/MED
        07/01/14-VBT/SI
        07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
        07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

• cur, I doubt that the vbt date has anything to do with your score. Things just get scheduled randomly. Could be that they have few VBTs in your area.

Ask if you can take the VBT in another location, they might accommodate you. If not, wait until July. It will be here before you know.

Comment

• I'll call mhc tomorrow and see if I can take it in Orlando. If not, then I'll ask them if I can take it in charlotte when I move there, or if the date will be pushed back even further due to moving. If its the latter, then I'll hold out and fly back down.

Thanks, forza.
            CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
            02/28/14-TSL Received
            03/18/14-PFT1/MED
            07/01/14-VBT/SI
            07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
            07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

• Originally posted by wllyblack View Post
              thanks. Goodjob on your high score. what location and how far are you in the process so far
              Thank you. I am in the central NE. I am currently waiting on my background investigation and the drug test, have passed all the other requirements.

Comment

• Originally posted by MangoMan View Post
                Glad to hear this part, this is the only real part of the whole hiring process I'm worried about.

I'll blow through any physical requirements and I have a 100% clean record.
                Just relax and don't panic and you will pass with flying colors

Comment

• Hey guys. I been reading a lot of this thread. I have my VBT coming up shortly. I understand what I need to do. Can anyone tell me how it is graded? I am assuming it's just based on how you handled the situation given to you? If you keep your cool. I know it can not be discussed over the public forums but If anyone could PM me, I have a couple of questions I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Comment

I'm nervous myself my vbt is tommorow and I have no idea what to expect may god be with me lol
                    So how did it go? Did you get the SI after the VBT?
                    Geo- Northeast
                    CBPO Exam - 8/15/13
                    TSL - 12/16/13

Comment

• Hey awsome,
                      That's affirmitive I did go for my SI right after they were really nice to us over at the exam. But now we have to wait and see how the results from the SI come back. Anyone knows what goes next after vbt/si?

Comment

Hey awsome,
                        That's affirmitive I did go for my SI right after they were really nice to us over at the exam. But now we have to wait and see how the results from the SI come back. Anyone knows what goes next after vbt/si?
                        I would assume Polygraph if you havent taken it already. My poly examiner said that the poly is pretty much the tail end of the BI.
                        Geo- Northeast
                        CBPO Exam - 8/15/13
                        TSL - 12/16/13

Comment

• Ohh ok kool. I have an idea how that is cuz I have taken 2 already for different departments but I still get nervous lol

Comment

• Its been 2 months since I took my poly and I have still yet to hear from a BI.. None of my references have been contacted yet either but CBP in Washington did pull a credit report.. The whole process is *** backawrds.
                            Geo- Northeast
                            CBPO Exam - 8/15/13
                            TSL - 12/16/13

Comment

• Yea I totally understand that's you can't depend on one department cuz u never know. I have a friend who also finnished his poly a while and has not heard anything since. But stay positive when u least expected u get a call

Comment

• So does that mean the job will open again this year?
                                CBPO: GS-5
                                Geo/Location: JFK
                                Tested: 3/'13
                                NOR (84)
                                Medical/PFT1 passed: July 21st '15 // VBT/SI passed: July 23rd '15
                                Equip sent: 8/31/'15 // NOPA: ?
                                Poly: ? // Met with BI: ?
                                The Call: ? // Drug Test: ?
                                BI Cleared: ? // PFT 2: ?
                                EOD: ? // FLETC: ?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6953 users online. 402 members and 6551 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X