300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cur679 View Post
    Received my check mark for medical! Surprised since I had issues with the EKG. Guess it was a jus ta false positive afterall.
    How long did it take for a check mark? still waiting for mines.
    "If it matters to you, then you’ll find a way. If it doesn’t you’ll find an excuse."

Comment

• Daniel 2302, I took my pft1/medical on Friday, 3/21. I've been checking CASS and this morning I got the check next to fitness but no medical yet. I figure that should come pretty soon since they were on the same day and the doc said I was in perfect health.

I have a question, next to pre-employment forms it says pending and the description states that one or more forms may not have been received. Would these be the supporting documents I submitted after the NOR that may not have been all received or are these some forms to be submitted later on in the process?
      Last edited by just78; 04-01-2014, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by just78 View Post
        Daniel 2302, I took my pft1/medical on Friday, 3/21. I've been checking CASS and this morning I got the check next to fitness but no medical yet. I figure that should come pretty soon since they were on the same day and the doc said I was in perfect health.

I have a question, next to pre-employment forms it says pending and the description states that one or more forms may not have been received. Would these be the supporting documents I submitted after the NOR that may not have been all received or are these some forms to be submitted later on in the process?
        I think it's the forms sent after the NOR. I asked about it and the response I received was "if we need anything further from you, we will notify you by e-mail." So I wouldn't worry about it. I think it's just the "default" message for that.
        Civitas Ad Mare
        LBAPD

CBPO 13-1

NOR: 9/13
        TSL: 12/18/13
        PFT1/Med: 1/14
        VBT/SI: 5/14 (eligible)
        BI submitted: 6/25/14 (currently in Security office)
        Drug test: TBD
        Polygraph: TBD
        PFT2: TBD
        EOD: Hopefully one day!

FBI Special Agent
        Online App: 8/12/14

Comment

• Originally posted by 4GodnCntry View Post
          US Customs and Border Protection will be accepting applications for the position of CBP Officer from May 1-15. Announcement will be cut short if 10,000 applications are received prior to May 15. Applicants will be able to apply nationwide.
          Wow I'm glad I came on here if I didn't I wouldn't have known this. Thank you for sharing! Looking forward to that. To those of you who have been through the process or still are how long did it take to hear something after you fill out your application?

Comment

• Originally posted by fightinirish99 View Post
            anyone know why they are doing another app period so soon? or is this standard for them
            The reason that CBP is having another vacancy is because congress has approved a budget to hire 2000 more CBPO's (NOT INCLUDING BPA's) by the end of fiscal year 2015. In order to make these numbers, CBP had to revamp its pre-employment hiring process, thus have candidates apply under a completely new system.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel2302 View Post
              How long did it take for a check mark? still waiting for mines.
              I'm going on 3+ months since my test without a check mark

Comment

• Question???
                When you reapply under a new announcement and receive a new TSL, does everything transfer over? I reapplied and only my Medical and SI were cleared when I checked my CASS. The BI states "In the security office". Does that mean they are using my BI from my previous selection?
                CBPO
                SWB, Rio Grande Valley, Texas
                Re-Applied: 08/2013
                Written: 12/10/2010 Springfield, IL.
                NOR: 01/25/2011 (84 No. Vet.)
                Qual:?
                PreForms: ?
                PFT1: ?
                BI: In the security Office
                Med: 07/2011- Complete
                Drug:?
                VBT/SI: 10/07/2011 Chicago, IL. Complete
                PFT2:?
                EOD & FLETC: ?

Comment

• Originally posted by john_joyce View Post
                  I'm going on 3+ months since my test without a check mark
                  I took mine at the end of Feb and still waiting for a check mark too. The fitness part went green after 2 weeks though.

Comment

• Hey guys...I've been following this forum for a long time now without posting and you guys have been of great help throughout the process. I just took my VBT today, but they didn't ask me to take the Structured Interview. So, I'm guessing I didn't make the cut. I'm very disappointed, and I wish they would tell me what went wrong. But oh well, gotta move on! Good luck to everyone on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by vicman123 View Post
                      Thanks! I'm going to go by to check it out tommorrow! How did you do on your VBT? Also, did you get a check mark on your medical yet? I took mine In Feb as well, but medical is still pending, fitness is checked off!
                      Nothing for the medical yet, just Fitness and Interview are checked off. The VBT went well..LoL
                      On the job

Comment

• Originally posted by Show me going View Post
                        Nothing for the medical yet, just Fitness and Interview are checked off. The VBT went well..LoL
                        Congrats on the VBT!

Comment

• Originally posted by dokjr View Post
                          Question???
                          When you reapply under a new announcement and receive a new TSL, does everything transfer over? I reapplied and only my Medical and SI were cleared when I checked my CASS. The BI states "In the security office". Does that mean they are using my BI from my previous selection?
                          Everything that was COMPLETED will transfer, unless they change any requirements. For instances, you'll probably have to retake the test.

Comment

• To those of you that read on the delphi forums:

Anyone know why my computer doesn't allow me to see threads/topics? The only thing that shows up on my screen is the top bar where you can log in and what/not. The rest of the screen is white and doesn't seem to load.

Idk if its a firewall issue....it used to work lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 4GodnCntry View Post
                              To those of you that read on the delphi forums:

Anyone know why my computer doesn't allow me to see threads/topics? The only thing that shows up on my screen is the top bar where you can log in and what/not. The rest of the screen is white and doesn't seem to load.

Idk if its a firewall issue....it used to work lol
                              What browser are you using?

Comment

• Did you guys overreacted on the difficulty for the VBT before you took it?

Also, will I get another call or email to schedule the VBT/SI?

Thank you
                                CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
                                02/28/14-TSL Received
                                03/18/14-PFT1/MED
                                07/01/14-VBT/SI
                                07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
                                07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12996 users online. 474 members and 12522 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X