300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FrankNY1985 View Post
    For those who done the PFT1 how long between pushups, situps, etc do you get to rest?
    when I took it they only gave me one minute to rest between each exercise. I think the whole thing only last about 15 minutes in total. It's like doing an extreme workout in only 15 minutes. Just my opinion.
    Geo: Florida, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas V.I and St. Croix V.I
    first choice: Florida region
    second choice: Puerto Rico
    Test-8/21/11
    NOR-3/23/12
    Test Management Application-8/16/12
    TSL-2/25/13
    PFT 1-3/27/13- passed
    Medical-3/27/13- put on medical review 5/21/2013-passed
    B.I.- submitted 6/11/2013
    V.B.T- 4/18/2013-passed
    S.I.-4/18/2013-passed
    Poly- 11/20/2013-pending
    PFT 2-
    The Call-
    E.O.D-

Comment

• Originally posted by Shorttie View Post
      when I took it they only gave me one minute to rest between each exercise. I think the whole thing only last about 15 minutes in total. It's like doing an extreme workout in only 15 minutes. Just my opinion.
      Thanks for the info! Planning to do a trial run tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRS2121 View Post
        Just finished my VBT/SI. Sketchiest, most awkward thing ever lol. Thought I did awful on the VBT but must of done well enough to do the SI. Oh well. Glad that is done with.
        Not as hard as you imagined right? I got my official pass letter today and I took the interviews 2/25.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRS2121 View Post
          Just finished my VBT/SI. Sketchiest, most awkward thing ever lol. Thought I did awful on the VBT but must of done well enough to do the SI. Oh well. Glad that is done with.
          Not as hard as you imagined right? I got my official pass letter today and I took the interviews 2/25.

Comment

• For those that received their TSL last week, has anyone received any other emails in regards to scheduling the next step?
            CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
            02/28/14-TSL Received
            03/18/14-PFT1/MED
            07/01/14-VBT/SI
            07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
            07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

• Originally posted by cur679 View Post
              For those that received their TSL last week, has anyone received any other emails in regards to scheduling the next step?
              Nothing yet.

Comment

• Hoffs,

How long ago did you submit your BI paperwork?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kmiech View Post
                  Hoffs,

How long ago did you submit your BI paperwork?
                  I believe I submitted everything in the begining of January. I had to withdraw from the process last April due to personal reasons, but then reapplied in the summer of 2013. So the VBT and medical was carried over from the first time I applied. I never got to the poly the first time around though, so this is new territory for me.
                  Tests taken:
                  Erie County Sheriff
                  Erie County Police
                  Catt County Sheriff
                  Catt County Police
                  NYS Park Patrol Officer Trainee
                  score:85 rank:7xx
                  NYS Correction Officer score:80 rank:26xx
                  NYS Police score:97.xx rank:64xx
                  CBP

Comment

• Check this out Obama wants 4k new CBP officers for next year. http://www.afge.org/index.cfm?Fuse=C...ContentID=3796

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankNY1985 View Post
                      Check this out Obama wants 4k new CBP officers for next year. http://www.afge.org/index.cfm?Fuse=C...ContentID=3796
                      If this is correct, I'm thinking they were referring to Border Patrol Agents. This is a common mistake when referring to one or the other for those who don't know better. And the reason I say this is because the article states "4,000 additional CBP Officers to reach a historic 25,775 officers. According to wiki, there are 45,741 sworn Officers. Which obviously surpasses the 25,775 officers that the article is referring to. But searching Border Patrol, you'll see that there are approximately 21,000 Agents making that article a bit more feasible.

Comment

• I just got a tentative selection email for CBPO. I was wondering exactly how the background process works. I just received a TS/SSBI clearance for my current job about a month and a half ago. Will they do a complete re-investigation or can they just go off of most of the information that was already acquired from that investigation?
                        USMC 2006-2011

3rd Fleet Anti-Terrorism Security Team 2006-2009
                        2/7 Fox Raiders 2009-2010
                        Provost Marshall's Office 2010-2011

CA POST Academy 2011-2012

Comment

• Originally posted by DOA-DOL-DOJ-DHS

As for the question about background, it sorta depends on who did the previous background. But in short, they will perform a new one.
                          Kind of figured as much. It was conducted by OPM and the clearance is through the DOD if it makes a difference.
                          USMC 2006-2011

3rd Fleet Anti-Terrorism Security Team 2006-2009
                          2/7 Fox Raiders 2009-2010
                          Provost Marshall's Office 2010-2011

CA POST Academy 2011-2012

Comment

• I just got an e-mail saying there is no redo process for the PFT and there is nothing I can do about it, I'll have to reapply for a new opening, but at least my other things will be good for a couple years.

Comment

• You couldn't pass the PFT1? What happened?
                              CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
                              02/28/14-TSL Received
                              03/18/14-PFT1/MED
                              07/01/14-VBT/SI
                              07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
                              07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

• Took my vbt and interview this morning. Passed the vbt and passed my interview from what they hinted to. So on to the next step.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6538 users online. 344 members and 6194 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X