Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys I'm also in the process for CBPO I'm going for my medical and pft1 this month. Just was curious is the physical is hard to pass? I took the written back in october of last year. Does that means I will have too wait atleast 2yrs to ge officially hired?

Comment

• I passed the pft1 and took the medicalin january but I just got an email today saying that they need my medical provider to review and send medical records to them in regards to my asthma. I had an asthma attack when I was like 3 and have an inhaler now just in case but I very rarely have to use it... probably only once or twice a year if that. Has anyone been in a similar situation.

Also on the last page of the email it has a form to take a depth perception test with an optometrist. It didn't mention anything about it in the initial letter am I supposed to go to an eye doctor to get this done too?

Frustrating process.

Comment

• Originally posted by MELLO View Post
        I took my written exam in San Diego in Oct. Taking medical and physical test next Friday and then VBT on the 27th.. Whats after that ?
        The polygraph. I pray that they call me. I really, really need this. Post when they contact you to take the polygraph.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRS2121 View Post
          I took my PFT1 a few weeks ago and was scheduled for my VBT yesterday. They'll send you an email with the date and location.
          Awesome, thank you!
          Civitas Ad Mare
          LBAPD

CBPO 13-1

NOR: 9/13
          TSL: 12/18/13
          PFT1/Med: 1/14
          VBT/SI: 5/14 (eligible)
          BI submitted: 6/25/14 (currently in Security office)
          Drug test: TBD
          Polygraph: TBD
          PFT2: TBD
          EOD: Hopefully one day!

FBI Special Agent
          Online App: 8/12/14

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_q View Post
            I passed the pft1 and took the medicalin january but I just got an email today saying that they need my medical provider to review and send medical records to them in regards to my asthma. I had an asthma attack when I was like 3 and have an inhaler now just in case but I very rarely have to use it... probably only once or twice a year if that. Has anyone been in a similar situation.

Also on the last page of the email it has a form to take a depth perception test with an optometrist. It didn't mention anything about it in the initial letter am I supposed to go to an eye doctor to get this done too?

Frustrating process.
            I dislocated my shoulder a few times and had to go back and contact physical therapists, ortho's and my primary for all of their records and forwarded them all to the hiring center. Took numerous requests and lots of time but I was finally cleared. I also had to do other tests for possible color blindness, so they want to cover all their bases before hiring. Again, I was finally cleared for that as well. Yes, a very frustrating process, I'm still waiting...
            Tests taken:
            Erie County Sheriff
            Erie County Police
            Catt County Sheriff
            Catt County Police
            NYS Park Patrol Officer Trainee
            score:85 rank:7xx
            NYS Correction Officer score:80 rank:26xx
            NYS Police score:97.xx rank:64xx
            CBP

Comment

• I got my TSL January 29th. I am
              Scheduled for my VBT on February 26th. I can't believe I got this on a score of 74. Central east coast and eligible for 07

Comment

• It's depressing sitting and waiting for my TSL when I keep reading that people with way lower scores are getting their TSL. I'll just continue to wait and be patient and hope my day comes one day soon.
                Geo- Florida
                CBPO Exam- 9/25/13
                NOR- 98 10/25/13
                Qual- GS 7
                TSL- 2/28/14
                PFT1/Medical- 3/12/14
                VBT/SI- 5/9/14
                VBT/SI- eligible 5/14/14
                BI E-QIP received- 10/03/14
                BI E-QIP submitted- 10/06/14
                BI E-QIP in Security Office- 01/06/15

Comment

• all depends on what location you selected and also your resume and experience I think because my buddy scored higher than me but I got a tsl and he didn't, stay positive though I know people who had taken this test and had forgotten about it and got selected to start the process out of the blue

Comment

• Hey,

Does anyone know what this email from MHC means? What is a "certificate"?

"Your name was on a certificate issued on 2/7/14. It looks like you are in the process of being selected for the new position.

You will receive a Tentative Selection Letter in the near future.

Thank you."
                    BPA
                    Applied (CA): 08/02/11
                    TSU: 01/03/13
                    The Call: 02/01/13

CBPO
                    Applied (SWB): 03/14/12
                    Written Test: 04/19/12
                    NOR: 05/25/12 (88 no pref)
                    TSL1&2: 06/12, 06/13/12
                    Pre-Employment forms: Completed
                    Qualifications: Completed (GS-05)
                    PFT1: 07/12/12 Completed
                    Medical: 07/31/12 Completed
                    VBT/SI: 08/24/12 Completed
                    Drug Screening: 12/26/12 Completed
                    Background Investigation: Completed
                    Polygraph: 12/14/12 (cleared 12/19/12)
                    BI Meeting: 12/20/12
                    TSU: 12/27/12

Comment

• Originally posted by agent05 View Post
                      So I called the number on the notice to appear for the VBT so that I could re-schedule due to work not allowing me to attend. The lady who answered was not professional and rude. First her tone of voice sounded as if she was mad she was working at that call center, second when I asked what my options were to re-schedule all she said was "So you can not go on the date we gave you?". To which I started to explain what my employer said and she cut me off and said "So you are saying you can't go right?". I said she was correct and that I was saying I could not go. She then said I would have to take the VBT the next time they'd schedule applicants in a year! I ask for her name in case I needed to reference the phone call. She said "What do you mean you need to reference this phone call! I already told you you won't be scheduled till about a year or the next time we schedule applicants and I will notate you said you could not attend because of work" She finally said "By the way, my name is XXXXXX". I just thought man, what a rude way of doing your job.
                      I think you and I spoke to the same... woman.

Comment

• they send you an email basically with a heads up that you will be receiving a tentative selection offer by email in a few days, I got the official email a few days later
                        Originally posted by -USER- View Post
                        Hey,

Does anyone know what this email from MHC means? What is a "certificate"?

"Your name was on a certificate issued on 2/7/14. It looks like you are in the process of being selected for the new position.

You will receive a Tentative Selection Letter in the near future.

Thank you."

Comment

• Did anyone pick the Pacific region? If so, did you receive a TSL yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by fightinirish99 View Post
                            they send you an email basically with a heads up that you will be receiving a tentative selection offer by email in a few days, I got the official email a few days later
                            Thanks for the info.
                            BPA
                            Applied (CA): 08/02/11
                            TSU: 01/03/13

CBPO
                            Applied (SWB): 03/14/12
                            Written Test: 04/19/12
                            NOR: 05/25/12 (88 no pref)
                            TSL1&2: 06/12, 06/13/12
                            Pre-Employment forms: Completed
                            Qualifications: Completed (GS-05)
                            PFT1: 07/12/12 Completed
                            Medical: 07/31/12 Completed
                            VBT/SI: 08/24/12 Completed
                            Drug Screening: 12/26/12 Completed
                            Background Investigation: Completed
                            Polygraph: 12/14/12 (cleared 12/19/12)
                            BI Meeting: 12/20/12
                            TSU: 12/27/12

Comment

• Can anyone who has passed the VBT let me know what kind of answers they are looking for? I took it once before and thought I did great. It seemed pretty straight forward and had common sense situations, but I failed by one point. I have passed the physical fitness test and had to reschedule the VBT so now I am scheduled on 3/3. I am in the Midwest region and testing in Detroit. Thanks to anyone for the info.

Comment

• Hey all. I am filling out my medical sheets now. Is the Applicant ID# that they want you to fill in at the top the same as the one to access CASS?
                                Geo: SWB
                                CBPO Exam: 09/24/13
                                NOR: 92% - 10/28/13
                                TSL - 01/31/14
                                Medical/PFT1 - 02/19/14
                                VBT/SI - 02/28/14
                                BI - 03/15/14
                                Poly - 04/30/14
                                BI Cleared - 06/24/14
                                Drug Test - 06/26/14
                                The Call - 06/26/14
                                PFT 2 - 07/11/14
                                EOD - 07/14/14
                                Academy - 08/14/14 - 12/23/14

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9822 users online. 335 members and 9487 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X