300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by agent05 View Post
    So I called the number on the notice to appear for the VBT so that I could re-schedule due to work not allowing me to attend. The lady who answered was not professional and rude. First her tone of voice sounded as if she was mad she was working at that call center, second when I asked what my options were to re-schedule all she said was "So you can not go on the date we gave you?". To which I started to explain what my employer said and she cut me off and said "So you are saying you can't go right?". I said she was correct and that I was saying I could not go. She then said I would have to take the VBT the next time they'd schedule applicants in a year! I ask for her name in case I needed to reference the phone call. She said "What do you mean you need to reference this phone call! I already told you you won't be scheduled till about a year or the next time we schedule applicants and I will notate you said you could not attend because of work" She finally said "By the way, my name is XXXXXX". I just thought man, what a rude way of doing your job.

Man that's brutal, I know some of this process doesn't allow you to make up something that's scheduled for you. As for the ladies' rudeness, I have no answer for that, maybe they're testing you and trying to get you to crack already.
    Tests taken:
    Erie County Sheriff
    Erie County Police
    Catt County Sheriff
    Catt County Police
    NYS Park Patrol Officer Trainee
    score:85 rank:7xx
    NYS Correction Officer score:80 rank:26xx
    NYS Police score:97.xx rank:64xx
    CBP

Comment

• Wow.. its like u do it when they say or your done! Dang

Comment

• got my tsl last week and have been trying to schedule pft1/med exam but cant get through keep getting told to leave a message, anyone whos been through the process if we receive our tsl last week roughly how long could the process take as long as we make it through everything? is there a chance we could be in training before the years end?

Comment

• Originally posted by fightinirish99 View Post
          got my tsl last week and have been trying to schedule pft1/med exam but cant get through keep getting told to leave a message, anyone whos been through the process if we receive our tsl last week roughly how long could the process take as long as we make it through everything? is there a chance we could be in training before the years end?
          I highly doubt you'd be in before years end, but it could happen. Someone put on here they are in the April training at FLETC, I don't think they run more than 1 at a time, but I don't know at all. Keep leaving a message, call 3 x's a day, they'll get back to you for sure.
          Tests taken:
          Erie County Sheriff
          Erie County Police
          Catt County Sheriff
          Catt County Police
          CBP

Comment

got my tsl last week and have been trying to schedule pft1/med exam but cant get through keep getting told to leave a message, anyone whos been through the process if we receive our tsl last week roughly how long could the process take as long as we make it through everything? is there a chance we could be in training before the years end?
            I couldn't get through either. I left my name, reference number, and phone number and they called me back two days later.
            Geo: SWB
            CBPO Exam: 09/24/13
            NOR: 92% - 10/28/13
            TSL - 01/31/14
            Medical/PFT1 - 02/19/14
            VBT/SI - 02/28/14
            BI - 03/15/14
            Poly - 04/30/14
            BI Cleared - 06/24/14
            Drug Test - 06/26/14
            The Call - 06/26/14
            PFT 2 - 07/11/14
            EOD - 07/14/14
            Academy - 08/14/14 - 12/23/14

Comment

• yea I called several times today and left two messages

Comment

is there a chance we could be in training before the years end?
                I hope not. I'm going on three years since my TSL. But you probably will.
                Gek.

Comment

• Maybe someone can give me an idea where I stand. Is there anyone on here that is scheduled to take the polygraph that took the CBP test in late 2010? I was scheduled to take the polygraph in august but had to cancel due to a medical condition. I have selected the new york region.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrs. officer View Post
                    Maybe someone can give me an idea where I stand. Is there anyone on here that is scheduled to take the polygraph that took the CBP test in late 2010? I was scheduled to take the polygraph in august but had to cancel due to a medical condition. I have selected the new york region.

I took the test in 2010 also. Just waiting for my BI to come back and for them to schedule my drug test and then the poly.... waiting waiting waiting
                    Tests taken:
                    Erie County Sheriff
                    Erie County Police
                    Catt County Sheriff
                    Catt County Police
                    CBP

Comment

• Originally posted by agent05 View Post
                      So I called the number on the notice to appear for the VBT so that I could re-schedule due to work not allowing me to attend. The lady who answered was not professional and rude. First her tone of voice sounded as if she was mad she was working at that call center, second when I asked what my options were to re-schedule all she said was "So you can not go on the date we gave you?". To which I started to explain what my employer said and she cut me off and said "So you are saying you can't go right?". I said she was correct and that I was saying I could not go. She then said I would have to take the VBT the next time they'd schedule applicants in a year! I ask for her name in case I needed to reference the phone call. She said "What do you mean you need to reference this phone call! I already told you you won't be scheduled till about a year or the next time we schedule applicants and I will notate you said you could not attend because of work" She finally said "By the way, my name is XXXXXX". I just thought man, what a rude way of doing your job.
                      Someone like that has a job yet we have to go through hell to get one. Makes ya wonder.

Comment

• From my understanding, we have to take the polygraph to move on to any other steps. The big problem is that they are backed up when it comes to the polygraph. What was your score?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoffs11 View Post
                          I took the test in 2010 also. Just waiting for my BI to come back and for them to schedule my drug test and then the poly.... waiting waiting waiting
                          From my understanding, we have to take the polygraph to move on to any other steps. The big problem is that they are backed up when it comes to the polygraph. What was your score?

Comment

• I took my written exam in San Diego in Oct. Taking medical and physical test next Friday and then VBT on the 27th.. Whats after that ?

Comment

• Question for those who are scheduled for VBT: did they contact you to schedule it or do you have to contact them? I see some people on here that are scheduled for PFT1 and their VBT. I took my PFT1 two weeks ago and I haven't heard from them about the VBT or any other part of the process. I just want to make sure I'm not forgetting to do something.
                              Civitas Ad Mare
                              LBAPD

CBPO 13-1

NOR: 9/13
                              TSL: 12/18/13
                              PFT1/Med: 1/14
                              VBT/SI: 5/14 (eligible)
                              BI submitted: 6/25/14 (currently in Security office)
                              Drug test: TBD
                              Polygraph: TBD
                              PFT2: TBD
                              EOD: Hopefully one day!

FBI Special Agent
                              Online App: 8/12/14

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexQuestionmark View Post
                                Question for those who are scheduled for VBT: did they contact you to schedule it or do you have to contact them? I see some people on here that are scheduled for PFT1 and their VBT. I took my PFT1 two weeks ago and I haven't heard from them about the VBT or any other part of the process. I just want to make sure I'm not forgetting to do something.
                                I took my PFT1 a few weeks ago and was scheduled for my VBT yesterday. They'll send you an email with the date and location.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4927 users online. 198 members and 4729 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X