300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kimran611 View Post
    I've lost the access to my CASS account. I can't even log in anymore. It say, "Your SSN and Application ID(s) were not found in the database." Does this mean I am disqualified? Did this happen to anyone?
    Call/email tomorrow and ask.

It might be something as simple as missing paperwork, or a system glitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by kimran611 View Post
      I've lost the access to my CASS account. I can't even log in anymore. It say, "Your SSN and Application ID(s) were not found in the database." Does this mean I am disqualified? Did this happen to anyone?

This just happened to me. Have no clue why its all gone. I called my case manager and hopefully they will get back to me in 24 hrs or less.

Comment

• OMG after almost two years in the process i finally got the call i have being waiting for......pending my PT2 of course.

EOD Feb 24 Laredo, TX anyone going there or who is there now let me know and thanks to everyone on this forum you all have being great in getting me thru this process.

Thanks a Mil

Comment

• Originally posted by Fineman View Post
          OMG after almost two years in the process i finally got the call i have being waiting for......pending my PT2 of course.

EOD Feb 24 Laredo, TX anyone going there or who is there now let me know and thanks to everyone on this forum you all have being great in getting me thru this process.

Thanks a Mil
          CONGRATS!!! I'm sure it feels great
          CBPO (West Coast)
          Exam: 08/29/13
          NOR: 09/13/13- 87%
          TSL: 12/16/13
          Medical & PFT1: 12/23/13

Comment

• I took my Pft1 and medical exam on 1-9-14 and just saw in CASS the green check mark for the fitness section but it still says pending for the medical section. When I left I was told the doctor said every thing is good and will be signing the medical exam off. Was anyone in the same boat as me?

Comment

• Hi everyone! I also got the call yesterday, I was offered, Andrade,Calexico,Sys, California, Columbus,NM, El paso, Eagle Pass, and Laredo Texas. I also took Laredo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fineman View Post
                OMG after almost two years in the process i finally got the call i have being waiting for......pending my PT2 of course.

Thanks a Mil
                See I told you you will get trough, and also will be EOD the same day and the same POE, please send me a PM

Comment

• Edit to add quote
                  Last edited by NYJRM10; 01-23-2014, 10:44 AM. Reason: Edit

Comment

• Originally posted by cosgrove View Post
                    I took my Pft1 and medical exam on 1-9-14 and just saw in CASS the green check mark for the fitness section but it still says pending for the medical section. When I left I was told the doctor said every thing is good and will be signing the medical exam off. Was anyone in the same boat as me?
                    I took my Pft-1 on 1/9 as well. However, I have no green showing in CASS yet. I did pass the med and fitness though.

Comment

• Originally posted by cosgrove View Post
                      I took my Pft1 and medical exam on 1-9-14 and just saw in CASS the green check mark for the fitness section but it still says pending for the medical section. When I left I was told the doctor said every thing is good and will be signing the medical exam off. Was anyone in the same boat as me?
                      Took the exam about a week before you, but otherwise same boat. Hoping to hear something about the next step soon, pending the medical green check mark.

Comment

• I got the green check for fitness but still waiting on medical to go green.
                        CBPO applicant
                        Geo Pref: North East / Buffalo
                        Written Test- 9/5/13 -91
                        TSL- 12/13
                        Phy/PFT1- 1/9/14

Comment

• Same issue here.

Comment

• the Minneapolis hiring center told me that the medical goes to a different department so that's what we're waiting on for them to check it hope that helps.

Comment

• My tsl is also in the north east region. I did my med/pft1 on jan7 2014. Pass pft waiting on medical as well.. mhs told me the vbt will be next just not sure when ..

Comment

• Originally posted by dplizzy View Post
                                My tsl is also in the north east region. I did my med/pft1 on jan7 2014. Pass pft waiting on medical as well.. mhs told me the vbt will be next just not sure when ..
                                I'm North East as well. Took my VBT the day after pft1, got the positive results back earlier this week

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5037 users online. 241 members and 4796 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X