300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DOA-DOL-DOJ-DHS
    Some of you guys remarks are really hilarious! If YOU don't know if you passed a polygraph, then you have a problem.

Lizzy, I am not aware of DHS having armed guards direct hire. YOU may work for a contract security company, that has a government contract at a GSA facility, which in your case is a DHS building. Do you see the difference in explanation? Those kind of misgivings can cost a perks a job.

As for you having other security clearances, they don't carry over. They help you complete the paperwork faster, I would hope you answered all questions the same on all the different background packets.

Good luck everyone, there are many locations short people.
    Well i was told i failed but might get a 2nd polygraph. It really hasn't even set in yet that I failed. I told him the truth about everything and he even said he believed I was a clean cut kid. I didn't even think it could be possible that i could fail to be honest. Almost makes me wanna give up but I gotta keep fighting.

Comment

• PFT 1: Jan 3rd and just got the green check mark that I passed today. 3/7 green check marks!
      Tests taken:
      Erie County Sheriff
      Erie County Police
      Catt County Sheriff
      Catt County Police
      NYS Park Patrol Officer Trainee
      score:85 rank:7xx
      NYS Correction Officer score:80 rank:26xx
      NYS Police score:97.xx rank:64xx
      CBP

Comment

• Originally posted by thekansan View Post
        good news to all applicants. Cbp is looking to hire 2000 new cbpos in the next year and a half.

http://appropriations.house.gov/uplo..._-_summary.pdf
        pumped!

Comment

• Took PFT1 on 1/9 and passed. I have a question regarding CASS. The first tab "Pre-Employment Forms" for me is still showing as pending. It states: "One or more of your forms may not have been received. You will be notified if additional information is required". Could this possibly be just lag in updating/processing? I have verified that all of the required documents requested/needed have been uploaded, processed, and received.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYJRM10 View Post
            Took PFT1 on 1/9 and passed. I have a question regarding CASS. The first tab "Pre-Employment Forms" for me is still showing as pending. It states: "One or more of your forms may not have been received. You will be notified if additional information is required". Could this possibly be just lag in updating/processing? I have verified that all of the required documents requested/needed have been uploaded, processed, and received.
            I just took mine as well and it says that for me for all the steps. I think it's just a lag.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRS2121 View Post
              I just took mine as well and it says that for me for all the steps. I think it's just a lag.
              Ok, it's not just me then. I assume once my medical and fitness results are processed the others will go green as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYJRM10 View Post
                Took PFT1 on 1/9 and passed. I have a question regarding CASS. The first tab "Pre-Employment Forms" for me is still showing as pending. It states: "One or more of your forms may not have been received. You will be notified if additional information is required". Could this possibly be just lag in updating/processing? I have verified that all of the required documents requested/needed have been uploaded, processed, and received.
                No lag. it will stay pending till you are giving your TSL2 which is where you will fill out the SF86 form for the BI when the receive that form and everything is ok then it will be check off green. and then your BI will be pending.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fineman View Post
                  No lag. it will stay pending till you are giving your TSL2 which is where you will fill out the SF86 form for the BI when the receive that form and everything is ok then it will be check off green. and then your BI will be pending.
                  That explains it then. Thanks for info.

Comment

That explains it then. Thanks for info.

No problem... everything you want to know or need to know you will get answers here. I wrote the exams in april of 2012 and since then i have watch this forum and gotten all my answers by just reading.. if you have a question 99% of the time it was ask by someone already. No i am only waiting for my BI to complete then thats it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOA-DOL-DOJ-DHS
                      Interesting that you were told that. Did they actually say failed? Deception indicated? Or inconclusive? When you were being tested, did the interviewer say anything? Question you on certain items more indepth during the pre-test?
                      Yeah he said I failed. Deception i believe because he wasn't grilling me on any questions i answered or anything. He said i had the breathing of a 500 pound man (I'm a track athlete). Then he said I didn't stop moving, I told him I didn't think I moved at all. I wasn't trying to deceive anything, I had nothing to hide. I just hope i get another shot SOOON or somehow pass. The way this process goes I might get offers from 5 other agency's by the time i would get another polygraph.

Comment

• Hey all. I just received a text message from MHC saying:

(CBP Hiring) Welcome to MHC Text Messaging. This does not replace official correspondence; check your email for updates on your application.

Does this mean anything lol?
                        Geo: SWB
                        CBPO Exam: 09/24/13
                        NOR: 92% - 10/28/13
                        TSL - 01/31/14
                        Medical/PFT1 - 02/19/14
                        VBT/SI - 02/28/14
                        BI - 03/15/14
                        Poly - 04/30/14
                        BI Cleared - 06/24/14
                        Drug Test - 06/26/14
                        The Call - 06/26/14
                        PFT 2 - 07/11/14
                        EOD - 07/14/14
                        Academy - 08/14/14 - 12/23/14

Comment

No you're right Soup. I just had mine today and I got 16 as well. I can't remember but they count the middle line when you go by it as well. Something like that.
                          it make no different guys. you can have 100 and still the same. not a big deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fer View Post
                            it make no different guys. you can have 100 and still the same. not a big deal.
                            Ya I think we understand it. The only reason we were mentioning it is because someone said that was impossible so we were just going over how they actually count it. Someone was also worried they didn't get enough line touches so it was relevant to discuss so people understood for future reference. Thanks for the input though.

Comment

• I've lost the access to my CASS account. I can't even log in anymore. It say, "Your SSN and Application ID(s) were not found in the database." Does this mean I am disqualified? Did this happen to anyone?
                              NYPD COP Exam # 1313 List # 3xx
                              APD-5: 08/12
                              Medical: 04/13
                              Psych: 06/13
                              Oral Psych: 06/13
                              BI: 08/13
                              JST: 10/13 (3:13)
                              Mini-Med: 10/13
                              Got the call: 1/5/14 @ 18:28
                              Academy: 01/08/2014
                              Graduation: July 2014

CBPO (Central East) 15-3
                              Exam: 09/04/13
                              NOR: 09/13/13 (90%)
                              TSL: 05/01/15
                              Medical & PFT1: 05/19/15
                              VBT: 06/17/15

Exams Taken: Port Authority Police, Suffolk Police (Score: 95%), Nassau Police (91.505%), NYS Trooper, NYC Sheriff, FDNY, NYS Court Officer & many more

Comment

• Haven't been on here in awhile.. Got bored and decided to check out the forums. Current CBPO at the San Ysidro POE. If anyone has any questions about the job or the SYS poe, I'll be lurking around here for the day..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12230 users online. 414 members and 11816 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X