X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CBP_1906
    Forum Member
    • Jul 2013

Bacon,

I EOD in New Orleans today and will be at the academy the same dates as you. Today was pretty cool, lot of faces and information. See you in GA
    Last edited by CBP_1906; 01-06-2014, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• Goyo
      Forum Member
      • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Fineman
      I also met my BI more than two months ago as well as contact MHC. However i emailed them so i can have a paper trail. At this time the most we can do is wait and keep in shape for the pt2 and if you didn't as yet email you case manager for the BI so you have something for our record.
      Thanks! I just verify CASS and found the long waited green checkmark, I recommend you do the same and see if you run with the same luck. Btw now I have to update medical.

Comment

• hangman
        Forum Member
        • Nov 2010

Are you sure you want this job? It's like factory work. Stamping I-94's, passports, and asking the same questions over and over again.

I don't even feel like a LEO. I feel like a glorified Wal Mart greeter with a gun.

Comment

• Goyo
          Forum Member
          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by hangman
          Are you sure you want this job? It's like factory work. Stamping I-94's, passports, and asking the same questions over and over again.

I don't even feel like a LEO. I feel like a glorified Wal Mart greeter with a gun.
          Sorry about that. Thanks for the info, but some of us, would love to be those greeters. So maybe you can quit, and open one more spot for someone who want to be a greeter overpaid with a gun. But any how, thanks and please enjoy your shopping

Comment

• Fineman
            Forum Member
            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Goyo
            Thanks! I just verify CASS and found the long waited green checkmark, I recommend you do the same and see if you run with the same luck. Btw now I have to update medical.
            Thanks but nothing as yet, however many congrads to you. hopefully you medical will be a breeze. btw let me know how long ago you did your medical as they may ask me to so the same(did mine july 2013)

Comment

• Goyo
              Forum Member
              • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Fineman
              Thanks but nothing as yet, however many congrads to you. hopefully you medical will be a breeze. btw let me know how long ago you did your medical as they may ask me to so the same(did mine july 2013)
              Sorry about that. I took mine on November 2013. And it was a breeze the update. Its pretty simple if you been healthy.

Comment

• Fineman
                Forum Member
                • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Goyo
                Sorry about that. I took mine on November 2013. And it was a breeze the update. Its pretty simple if you been healthy.
                Very good so all you have to do now is wait for the call. hope you ready for the PT2

Comment

• kimran611
                  Forum Member
                  • Feb 2011

Just came back from VBT and Structured Interview from Newark, NJ. Everything went well. BTW, I'm starting NYPD tomorrow. Wish me luck. My goal is to come to CBP if I get JFK as my port.
                  NYPD COP Exam # 1313 List # 3xx
                  APD-5: 08/12
                  Medical: 04/13
                  Psych: 06/13
                  Oral Psych: 06/13
                  BI: 08/13
                  JST: 10/13 (3:13)
                  Mini-Med: 10/13
                  Got the call: 1/5/14 @ 18:28
                  Academy: 01/08/2014
                  Graduation: July 2014

CBPO (Central East) 15-3
                  Exam: 09/04/13
                  NOR: 09/13/13 (90%)
                  TSL: 05/01/15
                  Medical & PFT1: 05/19/15
                  VBT: 06/17/15

Exams Taken: Port Authority Police, Suffolk Police (Score: 95%), Nassau Police (91.505%), NYS Trooper, NYC Sheriff, FDNY, NYS Court Officer & many more

Comment

• Fer
                    Forum Member
                    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by hangman

If you come to a real Port you be working, so when you talk about cbp, just let them know where u station. If you really want to work come to the south west border.

Comment

• NYJAM58
                      Forum Member
                      • Sep 2012

Just got back from my PFT1 today 1/9/2014, I think it went well. I added my score with the pushups, situps, lift, and side step, it was a total of 116. I was struggling because I worked out my abs on monday after so long so I was dying lol. Overall it went well I think.

Comment

• Soup
                        Forum Member
                        • Feb 2009

Did anyone save the score sheet to add up the PFT1 scores??? the site won't open for me. I would like to know what i scored. I completed 50 pushups/30 sit-ups /8 lifts in 25 sec/ 16 line touches. any help would be great... I did suck wind on the step test but I completed it.
                        Last edited by Soup; 01-09-2014, 04:45 PM.
                        CBPO applicant
                        Geo Pref: North East / Buffalo
                        Written Test- 9/5/13 -91
                        TSL- 12/13
                        Phy/PFT1- 1/9/14

Comment

• NYJRM10
                          Forum Member
                          • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Soup
                          Did anyone save the score sheet to add up the PFT1 scores??? the site won't open for me. I would like to know what i scored. I completed 50 pushups/30 sit-ups /8 lifts in 25 sec/ 16 line touches. any help would be great... I did suck wind on the step test but I completed it.
                          Just Google the CBP pft 1 scoring sheet and calculate.

The step test knocked me out although I completed it. We didn't get much of a break between sets, maybe 1 minute max so it was a 10 minute blitz. Made me realize it is time to up the cardio routine dramatically moving forward.
                          Last edited by NYJRM10; 01-10-2014, 10:46 AM.

Comment

• hangman
                            Forum Member
                            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Fer
                            If you come to a real Port you be working, so when you talk about cbp, just let them know where u station. If you really want to work come to the south west border.
                            Excuse me, but I have worked both borders. I worked in PCS at a major SWB POE. It was the same thing there. Stamping and doing the same thing over and over again.

Comment

• cosgrove
                              Forum Member
                              • Dec 2013

I took my PTF1 yesterday (1-9-14) and I passed. For those all who are reading you have two week to complete the ptf1 after you get notified to take the PTF1. It too took my forever to contact that number. I suggest you just keep calling and calling. It took my two days to get through.

Comment

• NYJAM58
                                Forum Member
                                • Sep 2012

after PTF do I just wait now? lol I love waiting

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11871 users online. 67 members and 11804 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...